Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 525. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Yes you are 100% right the dev is still trying to fix the issue,yes they can and will be be fix they just need more time to get it going I'm sure they will fix it they have been working to get this coin main stream for over a year now..
They need more time, but not in fixing. They need more time in checking what's causing the problem that's the hard part to do, to be able to determine what's causing the problem. It is already easy to fix once they find out what seems to be the root of it.

Ok thank you for the info since the dev doesn't seem to be saying much here.  I guess it's a waiting game to see how things turn.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I can complain dev's behaviours and you can not interfere that  Wink
i know he is workin every day  that was all i say
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I can complain dev's behaviours and you can not interfere that  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

how many u invested in coin to get them /.?  much/.? you need free money from faucet right?

it is not free money. I spent my time and time is the most valuable thing.
if u dont like project u can go away

how many u invested in coin to get them /.?  much/.? you need free money from faucet right?

it is not free money. I spent my time and time is the most valuable thing.
it will be good if dev can confirm here about the procces this coin !

he is a lazy man  Grin just want to use a chat program  Roll Eyes
have you telegram? if not he is not lazy go and look in telegram

nope I dont want to use telegram. Why dev opened that topic? He has to give updates here too or close that topic and lock.
dont suport the coin? you can go away from topic if you need

how much money do you earn as a lawyer of dev?
how many u invested in coin to get them /.?  much/.? you need free money from faucet right?

nope I dont want to use telegram. Why dev opened that topic? He has to give updates here too or close that topic and lock.
dont suport the coin? you can go away from topic if you need

how much money do you earn as a lawyer of dev?

dont suport the coin? you can go away from topic if you need .. topic is for  updates not stupid things he will post update when he will done them

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Yeah I believe he is he is on a chatboard that not all of us can access,there will no complain post if the admin can update us here and update us in real time,his last update was over a month I think..

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
just found out that a possible rollback on the blockchain of this coin, is there anyway to fix it? or the project is not viable?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
so its really still on the process of developing and making it sure for this project to be more stable and to last long I'm sure after this we will expect more than we wait, good luck dev team I hope you open the faucet not too soon we missed doing it. thanks in advance.
Activity: 299
Activity: 700
Hope to hear dev back soon
Activity: 210
Can someone please summarize what's going on with this coin?  I'm involved in way too many cryptos atm and I don't have time to read 100's of pages on each dev thread there is.  Last I heard the blockchain was fucked so this coin was pretty much dead in the water until it could be fixed, but there was no guarantee it even could be fixed.   So how is that looking, will it ever likely be fixed?

Yes you are 100% right the dev is still trying to fix the issue,yes they can and will be be fix they just need more time to get it going I'm sure they will fix it they have been working to get this coin main stream for over a year now..
They need more time, but not in fixing. They need more time in checking what's causing the problem that's the hard part to do, to be able to determine what's causing the problem. It is already easy to fix once they find out what seems to be the root of it.
Jump to: