Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 545. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The purse was forced to shut down, open their wallets less 10000 MRAI again, and after a while will still be forced to shut down! What is the reason? Rollback yet?  Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can anyone help please why is my wallet status stock on disconnected 7.48 and 7.49
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
There is a high probability that your Mrai that you have back with the old version, are just fake now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

DO NOT USE 7.4.9 TILL DEV FIX IT.

Lost 15k mrai after installed 7.4.9.
Dev,Before publish new wallet release,are you going to test them or not? First test by your side,then publish.
Don't use community as bugs tester.
Thanks
You got that right. Dev should test from his side first before making any release.

It is not software "version" problem.

I think the Chain has some issue at all.

That's a serious stuck if true.

Post your address here, I will try to view your account in account viewer and see if coins are there?
Is anybody wallet status disconnect because mind is even after signing in 7.48 and 7.49 say the same thing
Activity: 882

Dev,Before publish new wallet release,are you going to test them or not? First test by your side,then publish.
Thanks
You got that right. Dev should test from his side first before making any release.

That's a serious stuck if true.
Merit: 501

Thanks

i am using 7.4.9 wallet without any problem. maybe you have done something wrong and thats why you have lost it. if you have correct seed, install old version of the wallet and try to restore your MRAIs
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

Thanks
My wallet status say disconnect first time seeing this status im running 7.48
Activity: 882

Thanks
Activity: 322
the faucet should reset 20mins ago, i wonder what is happening plus some users are having some issues. any update from anyone who knows something?
I need to ask, the file in the "backup" from RaiBlocks Directoryh in "Local folder" is that my Wallet Seed?

go to advanced/account then klick on beckup/cliboar wallet seed and then open notepad and paste there. what you have pasted, its your seed
Ok thank you! but what is the "backup" folder for?

and where is this backup folder? i cannot find it in RaiBlocks directory. i think you are searching in wrong folder. what OS are you using?
Im using Windows 7 x64 - it is there: ...AppData\Local\RaiBlocks\backup
I need to ask, the file in the "backup" from RaiBlocks Directoryh in "Local folder" is that my Wallet Seed?

go to advanced/account then klick on beckup/cliboar wallet seed and then open notepad and paste there. what you have pasted, its your seed

and where is this backup folder? i cannot find it in RaiBlocks directory. i think you are searching in wrong folder. what OS are you using?
my wallet 7.4.8 now start crashing ! ! !  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 154
There are issues with wallet version 7.4.9........

7.4.8 was more stable

what issues have relese  7.4.9? i have it now sinxronised fast

Jump to: