Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]XRT :The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry - page 2. (Read 12971 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello everybody. I wanted to share with you the latest relevant news from their twitter:
"After successful Integration at #IDEX and #Bitforex , now #XRT is going to be listed at one more Quality #Exchange Digifinex(under Top 20) https://www.digifinex.com/notice/en-ww/6 "

a source - https://twitter.com/XrtFoundation/status/1038333633059151872
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
may i know about your team project? i think your  mission is very good specialy aiming for marketing product. good luck
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
a big project. and I see the concept that exists in respect of the project is also very nice, has excellent prospects for the future. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and could easily reach his success.
Activity: 126
Hi. Where will you launch your platform primarily? and when will that happen? Thx
Activity: 77
 This is really awesome. Nice token i just registered!. recommended to all my friends.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The project is aimed at solving vital problems with payments taking place in the food industry where the XRT coin will replace cash payments.
Activity: 125
The community of the project in telegram is expanding every day. Join and share your thoughts about the project.
Activity: 210
all the team really manage this project very well. because as far as I can see the project experienced a very good development.
this project can develop because the team involved always works together with enthusiasm and compactness, hopefully for the future all will be realized by this project

This project does have a team as well as a good future, fundraising that continues to this day, seeing the results through the website is quite good. Stage by step passed and hoped for this stage the dappat was sold out.
if more and more sales days are increasing, it will be easier to attract investor interest and the sales will definitely achieve targeted results. The enthusiasm continues for the team and participants for this project.
Activity: 210
all the team really manage this project very well. because as far as I can see the project experienced a very good development.
this project can develop because the team involved always works together with enthusiasm and compactness, hopefully for the future all will be realized by this project

This project does have a team as well as a good future, fundraising that continues to this day, seeing the results through the website is quite good. Stage by step passed and hoped for this stage the dappat was sold out.
Activity: 560
https://assetsplit.org/
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Activity: 364
I saw on the web that the 3rd ico phase was in progress and there were only 3 days left and the results were also few to achieve the target, hopefully with the remaining time that I had the 3rd phase I can achieve the targeted results, we pray for the best for this project.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
guys i like the concept , but can we have a roadmap here!!! there are too many scams going on and u need a road map with proper deadlines. so that investors can see the potential of your project.
Activity: 75
Such a large-scale project as X-factor has a thorough strategic planning.The team pays great attention to the development of each step of the road map.In General,the project is promising,if the team implements all the planned, the project will certainly be successful.
Activity: 104
Good day. A large community in the telegram channel is a testament to trust in the project. People believe in the success of the project.
Activity: 574
The concept and purpose of the project are needed by people who like traveling. The system implemented is pretty good. With a decrease in the minimum amount to invest can have a positive impact and of course small investors who are interested in this project will be able to participate in this project later. Good luck.
Activity: 42
I invested in 4 ICO's till now, all are at loss as of now but my investment is around 75% of what I invested, which is acceptable giving the uncertainty in the market right now
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Blockchain in the field of restaurant and hotel business is modern and promising. There were and there are similar projects, but I have not heard about their success. Maybe this team will succeed. It seems that many people liked this project. We will follow the development.
Activity: 82
I see on your official site, only 160,717 XRT sold till now. It is still far away from the hardcap set about 10,350,000 XRT. What's your plan if it cannot meet with your minimum target for token sale? Try to extend the ICO?
Activity: 560
https://assetsplit.org/
I see there is still enough time in phase 3 to add results on the sale of tokens and hopefully becoming more results obtained so that in the future the more ease in developing the projects.
we pray for the best for this project, hopefully what can be hoped for can be realized so that this project can be developed more broadly later. And team spirit must be even more so that the project can be as successful as expected.
Pages:
Jump to: