Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]XRT :The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry - page 4. (Read 12971 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Why should your token be used in the food industry, and not in bitcoin / ether or other crypto terminals?
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
XRT has a pretty interesting concept with the hotel and restaurant revolutions, these two areas are closely related and have a pretty good future. Everyone will need a restaurant to fill the stomach while traveling or traveling, and the hotel is needed at the time of outside service or while on vacation, then with XRT will provide the best solution for payment. With careful preparation XRT will revolutionize the future of hotels and restaurants well.
Activity: 322
XRT offers semi-offchain payment solutions using ERC-20 technology in F & B Sector. This platform creates wallet applications. The XRT wallet is not limited to one region alone which allows to trade above the global market with easy and fast trading methods.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XRT primary goal is to use Blockchain technology to solve the many inconvenience of the payment processin restaurants and otherfood stores like cafes and all, using the XRT platform which makes it more secure than third party based transactions.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
Special Announcement 👏👏😇

XRT has been Nominated for the voting Campaign on @CryptalDash

Participate in the Voting Bounty and Earn upto 500+ XRT 💃

Campaign will end on 1st of August. So Hurry Up and Don't miss the opportunity.

For joining the voting campaign:

Retweet this post https://t.co/jZ0arHeknR

Fill this Form for voting.

An interesting event and certainly there will be many who take part in the voting, hoping to be smooth and have good ideas for the future.
Activity: 167
Special Announcement 👏👏😇

hopefully this will interest the investors, i want to help xrt, but i can not vote, is there a problem?
copper member
Activity: 8
Special Announcement 👏👏😇

Activity: 378
The hospitality business, traveling and rapidly growing culinary. With the promulgation of the coins, this will further facilitate the XRT transactions around the world without having to be giddy in exchange currency fiat
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Combining a hotel and restaurant industry with blockchain technology will surely give advantage for both business owner and the customer.
I really wish the project will take a huge success.
you are right this project has great potential benefit for its users and I believe if the project is well managed, the success will they get.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Combining a hotel and restaurant industry with blockchain technology will surely give advantage for both business owner and the customer.
I really wish the project will take a huge success.
Activity: 406
I see on the web if I do not misunderstand for ico phase 1 last 2 days again hopefully all will run smoothly and success.
Yes, you are right and the results have been collected nearly 75%. hopefully to ico end up growing more results collected.
Activity: 420
I see on the web if I do not misunderstand for ico phase 1 last 2 days again hopefully all will run smoothly and success.
Activity: 560
so that the project is of great interest to the participants and the team investors should be aggressive in promoting this project and provide a good thing of this project so that many are interested to enliven this project, because unfortunately also later if the project has a good goal but failed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
the impression of a product is the first looks when the product is introduced, in this case, I see the x-factor announcement display is less impressive and does not reflect the mission listed in the title announcement
I suggest to replace it, I see x-factor website is pretty good, why not display the capture of the website here?
Activity: 70
The main goal of XRT is to use Blockchain technology to solve many of the inconvenience of payment process in restaurants and other food outlets such as coffee shops. But this goal is not really urgent so I think the project is unlikely to attract many investors.
Activity: 364
the concept existed in project XRT highly anticipated by the people all over the world, I think with the presence of project being about traveling and culinary
I really agree with you that this project gives many advantages and benefits for his future hopefully will be many who are interested in this project and the team will always be compact in promoting this project so that success will be achieved by this project later.
Activity: 140
the concept existed in project XRT highly anticipated by the people all over the world, I think with the presence of project being about traveling and culinary
Activity: 536
ico xrt project, very nice with the concept created and this is useful for the real world and this virtual world is very helpful to travel,
I will participate with ico xrt project will probably be bounty hunters, or at least I can help the development of this project network, successful greetings for xrt project
Activity: 59
What is original smartcontract address?
Pages:
Jump to: