Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]XRT :The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry - page 6. (Read 12971 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
I like XRT because secured Gateway based upon Ethereum blockchain concept, Which makes it more secure than third party based transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
XRT Foundation is a public serving online food payment platform founded by two young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs 'MJ Paul'&'A.kumar'. It seeks to be partnered with the big companies working in food sector, using its own cryptocurrency named XRT.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
do u have any bounty
or airdrop on future?

seem like intresting coin to invest Smiley good luck
i will keep eye on this project

Yes we have. The bounty and the airdrop coming soon.

Woow! That is nice, kindly update the thread with all the necessary rules as soon as possible. I was convinced about the project and I promise to inform all the members of my channel about it. Kudos

XRT, this decentralized platform, which will facilitate payment in hotel and restaurant industries using XRT tokens. I'm sure it will go according to plan and achieve success
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
do u have any bounty
or airdrop on future?

Woow! That is nice, kindly update the thread with all the necessary rules as soon as possible. I was convinced about the project and I promise to inform all the members of my channel about it. Kudos
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Would like to reserve POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This idea is in very early stage no big partnerships at the moment they are just focusing to collect money and after this they will start working to push development to next stage. I think it is better to wait and let's watch what happen next.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Indeed, credit cards create some troubles for users. I like this idea of using tokens to pay. Great!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
do u have any bounty
or airdrop on future?

MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Herok_X
do u have any bounty
or airdrop on future?

Activity: 15