Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 13. (Read 65115 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3
Any timeline on the DEX release? I know it's pretty hard to say, as things needs to be tested and bugs fixed, but I really want to see this beast released so I can get started trading! Wink

You can join in on the beta testing if you want to try it out Smiley You can make trades on the DEX already, in fact I believe we're getting close to an actual release, wont take long!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Any timeline on the DEX release? I know it's pretty hard to say, as things needs to be tested and bugs fixed, but I really want to see this beast released so I can get started trading! Wink
That is awesome guys! Finally a top tech product that will be used by some many users in the years will come. The lighting swap is working like it was design too and I'm sure that in the official launch we will have more pairs that will attract traders who want to make fast swaps.

I'm pretty excited about the Raiden upgrade, which will allow ETH and it's tokens on the platform. The Ethereum network is HUGE, and thus demand is crazy high for these tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
That is awesome guys! Finally a top tech product that will be used by some many users in the years will come. The lighting swap is working like it was design too and I'm sure that in the official launch we will have more pairs that will attract traders who want to make fast swaps.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Congratulations on successfully executing one-click BTC/LTC swaps on Lightning!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc

Pretty dope. I can't wait for the official release of this. I'm sure a lot of people will make use of the DEX's due to it's speed and simplicity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Congratulations on successfully executing one-click BTC/LTC swaps on Lightning!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Nice. Even if XSN suddenly pumped 3x-5x, I think it will stay undervalued until it gets certain recognition from higher ups in the crypto industry. Vitalik described exactly what XSN has been building for 2 years earlier and said we really need it:

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know that Stakenet exists yet. It's frustrating, but also reassuring. XSN really is out on the forefront.
Once Raiden interoperability is a go on the wallet, native, full-scale BTC/LN <-> ETH/ERC20/Raiden interoperability will be a powerful reality too impossible to deny.

I just finished beta testing the new build. I wasn't expecting to see LTC/BTC and XSN/BTC pairs up so soon.

I'm sure this is one of the few projects that ACTUALLY could do a 100x from here.. That's $4/coin which isn't too far fetched. Am I buying more? HELL Yes!  Grin
True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Nice. Even if XSN suddenly pumped 3x-5x, I think it will stay undervalued until it gets certain recognition from higher ups in the crypto industry. Vitalik described exactly what XSN has been building for 2 years earlier and said we really need it:

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know that Stakenet exists yet. It's frustrating, but also reassuring. XSN really is out on the forefront.
Once Raiden interoperability is a go on the wallet, native, full-scale BTC/LN <-> ETH/ERC20/Raiden interoperability will be a powerful reality too impossible to deny.

I just finished beta testing the new build. I wasn't expecting to see LTC/BTC and XSN/BTC pairs up so soon.
Don't panic guys , the hole world is just taking a break from anything and cryptos are no exception so even if we see a small rise in price right now I would say its hardly manipulated ( Bitcoin price ) and we should all wait for this hype train to settle down as I can't see Bitcoin going over 7k$, I simply can't.

Regarding stakenet ,simply watch the price and make some buys here and there but don't go all in as I have the feeling that a massive drop in price will come in all cryptos. ( Just my opinions )
Last week was an especially great buying opportunity for XSN. One man's rough roads are another man's masternodes.  Cheesy

True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Don't panic guys , the hole world is just taking a break from anything and cryptos are no exception so even if we see a small rise in price right now I would say its hardly manipulated ( Bitcoin price ) and we should all wait for this hype train to settle down as I can't see Bitcoin going over 7k$, I simply can't.

Regarding stakenet ,simply watch the price and make some buys here and there but don't go all in as I have the feeling that a massive drop in price will come in all cryptos. ( Just my opinions )
Last week was an especially great buying opportunity for XSN. One man's rough roads are another man's masternodes.  Cheesy
legendary

It was a rough few days. Looks like everyone's still here.  Grin

There's a LOT of engagement on Twitter from the research I just did, which is pretty promising. Bitcointalk seems kind of dead as of lately though, I wonder if people have moved to other sites for info. Youtube has grown a lot lately, and I'm seeing a ton of huge Facebook groups, so I guess people uses these sites a bit more as of recently.

Awaiting the DEX as well, hopefully it comes out with a huge bang!

Yeah XSN's twitter engagement is hardcore. It's a cool sight. Maybe Bitcointalk will be slow until crypto markets go green again. There really is no substitute to it. I think people will always come back.

Apparently OTC trading on the DEX starts this week. Big news if so.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0

There's a LOT of engagement on Twitter from the research I just did, which is pretty promising. Bitcointalk seems kind of dead as of lately though, I wonder if people have moved to other sites for info. Youtube has grown a lot lately, and I'm seeing a ton of huge Facebook groups, so I guess people uses these sites a bit more as of recently.

Awaiting the DEX as well, hopefully it comes out with a huge bang!
What are the latest news about the new wallet guys ? Did anyone test it in 2020 ? I know it worked well in December as I took a preview on it and it looked amazing. I know that roadmap haven't been completed for 2019 but lets admit that they achieved a lot without having a lot of back-up money for the project...so if we look at some of the top coins who have a lot of budget but when it comes to marketing and tech, they are still late with them. I still hope 2020 will be a great year for Stakenet.
I'm still in the beta testing group. The community is still testing and giving feedback on a daily basis. New builds have been coming out every few days. Lightning swaps have been working for some time now. They're currently focused on integrating trading bots and ETH Raiden interoperability. Both of these should be ready to go at launch. It's been a little quiet on the surface, but a lot of progress is being made.

Another update should be coming in the next few days. If you're still in the group, you should pop back in and test the wallet out again. Cheesy

Some further info on the DEX trading bot interface for those interested:
https://github.com/X9Developers/DexAPI
https://github.com/X9Developers/block-explorer/blob/develop/api_docs.md

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was happening behind the scenes. I'm sure if this DEX takes off, that the project itself could increase exponentially in price due to use case alone.

Hopefully we'll see the DEX in action very very soon!  Cool
Should be a matter of weeks...

Thanks Smiley I've seen a ton of screenshots, and it looks sick!! If this works the way it's supposed to, I can imagine a LOT of people will find it convenient to use over traditional centralized exchanges.

Awaiting patiently here!
What are the latest news about the new wallet guys ? Did anyone test it in 2020 ? I know it worked well in December as I took a preview on it and it looked amazing. I know that roadmap haven't been completed for 2019 but lets admit that they achieved a lot without having a lot of back-up money for the project...so if we look at some of the top coins who have a lot of budget but when it comes to marketing and tech, they are still late with them. I still hope 2020 will be a great year for Stakenet.
I'm still in the beta testing group. The community is still testing and giving feedback on a daily basis. New builds have been coming out every few days. Lightning swaps have been working for some time now. They're currently focused on integrating trading bots and ETH Raiden interoperability. Both of these should be ready to go at launch. It's been a little quiet on the surface, but a lot of progress is being made.

Another update should be coming in the next few days. If you're still in the group, you should pop back in and test the wallet out again. Cheesy

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was happening behind the scenes. I'm sure if this DEX takes off, that the project itself could increase exponentially in price due to use case alone.

Should be a matter of weeks...

legendary
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
It has been a few months since I last made some statistics for xsns discord servers ann channel. Since the 6th of April 2019 there have been 35 anns with 11512 reactions (total includes one person clicking multiple reactions), which makes for ~328,9 reactions per ann, which is an improvement over the last controlled period (192 anns 46867 reactions ~241,6 reactions per ann). The most probable reason for that is that the amount of anns has decreased, but the informational character improved. There were only 2 anns with less than 100 reactions (MN/TPoS Sync Issues 2019-04-20 and a mandatory corewallet update 2019-06-26), but also only one with more than 500 (Roadmap Update from 2019-05-08). Compared to the former period, in which the highest number of anns (24) had less than 50 reactions, this is quite an improvement.
All in all there has been one ann with 0-49 reactions, one with 50-99, one with 100-149, 4 with 150-199, 5 with 200-249, 4 with 250-299, 6 with 300-349, 3 with 350-399; 7 with 400-449, 4 with 450-499 and one with 500-549.

For 2019 (from 2019-04-06 onwards) the most liked anns (total reactions, single most clicked reaction in brackets) were:

2019-05-08 Roadmap Update 504(62)
2019-07-12 Roadmap Update 493(58)
2019-09-03 Weekly Update & Mn Vote 488(40)
2019-07-03 Ledger/Trezor Dev Milestone 479(41)
2019-11-01 New Era/New Logo 441(77)

and with single most clicked reactions(total in brackets):

2019-11-01 New Era/New Logo 77 (441)
2019-05-08 Roadmap Update 62 (504)
2019-07-12 Roadmap Update 58 (493)
2019-06-12 Roadmap Update 56 (332)
2019-06-28 New Whitepaper 53 (420)

putting that data together with the data until 2019-04-05 you will see, that those 32 anns (compared to 30 from 2019-04-05 until 2019-12-31) would take all top 5 positions in total reactions. With single reactions New Era/New Logo would take the top place together with the ABCC-ann, but else the first quarter gets all places. The most liked Ann on discord up until now still is the Frank Amato Advisor (2018-06-04) one with 800 total and 93 single reactions.
There are a little less interactions over time, which makes sense alongside the maturing of the project, but the moment more people (not testchannel participants, insiders) think something bigger is going on (as shown with Amato, Litecoin Foundation Cooperation or New Era/New Logo) the numbers go up again, so it seems that the community is not changing too much in size, but is less motivated in interacting with updates, which don‘t let the mind fly.

Pretty cool that you actually took the time to do this, pretty interesting! Pretty clear that the community is pretty strong in this project. Guess I need to research some more, since I really find the project interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: