Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 33. (Read 65150 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
New article about Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps on XSN!

https://medium.com/stakenet/lightning-network-and-atomic-swaps-f24eb4996eb9
The Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps on XSN network will help the coin catching more attention from crypto enthusiasts, which in turn will potentially lead to significant expansion of XSN ecosystem in the near future.
I think the team have made right decision.
I totally agree with you. XSN is on the right track.
Gradually, they are installing an ecosystem that will serve as a basis for more advanced functionalities such as Cross-Chain PoS and of course the DEX.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Which coins will be supported by XSN Excalibur multi-currency wallet?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
When can we expect QTUM and DCR to be added on your staking plattform www.stakenet.io ? My XSN, STRAT and PIVX need good company haha

And when will there be the next voting on which coins to add afterwards? Im curious which will be part of the vote
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Good news from all fronts one $XSN, sleeping giant. Still trying to accumulate as much as I can.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
will Dex belong to any person or group? So Dex profits will belong to a group or will they be distributed to investors?

Fee's generated from the DEX will be distributed to MN holders, this will be the same for all services running on the MN network the upcoming privacy features is another example.

This is very good news for xsn mn owners. As far as I know, investors in other coins set up mn for only block rewards. Since the price is now very low, it would be very sensible to set up at least one xsn mn. Because the stakenet dev team seems to be developing a lot of projects that will provide Mn owners with a huge passive profit in the future. And it excites me so much.

That's the plan, put those MN's to work running decentralised services and in turn generating revenue from fees earned on those services on top of the usual Block rewards.
Activity: 6
will Dex belong to any person or group? So Dex profits will belong to a group or will they be distributed to investors?

Fee's generated from the DEX will be distributed to MN holders, this will be the same for all services running on the MN network the upcoming privacy features is another example.

This is very good news for xsn mn owners. As far as I know, investors in other coins set up mn for only block rewards. Since the price is now very low, it would be very sensible to set up at least one xsn mn. Because the stakenet dev team seems to be developing a lot of projects that will provide Mn owners with a huge passive profit in the future. And it excites me so much.
I read about your lightening atomic swaps. How can i imagine that in the upcoming light wallet? Will it be like a drop down field i can pick any lightening coin from to instantly get it swaped in one click?

The current method for Lightning Payments/Swaps is done through code and so far it is working great. However of course that is way to complicated for most users so it will be eventually just be a 1 click solution in the new wallet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
now i do not have to check on exchange every time to know the price of XSN after just finding out that its listed to blockfolio, its great news and the dexchange is a great project.

You are about to submit your personal exchange soon - XSN DExchange
What will distinguish it from other sets of exchanges?
Will it be something revolutionary?

Well Stakenet are trying to become the first true DEX run entirely from MN's, this hopefully will give 100% decentralisation meaning nobody can shut it down once it is live no Government entity or even Stakenet themselves. Stakenets MN's are to be the backbone of services and DApps running on the platform the first of which will be the DEX. It is going to have some special features for sure that no other DEX currently has which is why so much emphasis has been placed on the core infrastructure of XSN for example adding Segwit, Lightning Channels, Atomic Swaps, etc. These are all laying the foundations for things to come, the DEX just being one part of that.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I read about your lightening atomic swaps. How can i imagine that in the upcoming light wallet? Will it be like a drop down field i can pick any lightening coin from to instantly get it swaped in one click?
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
ok gonna ask some questions as well:

will it be a revolutionary accomplishment that changes how the tech and the world itself work, when stakenet releases [insert fomo item, which has been promised on coinmarketcal for 30th of september or earlier]
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
marketing entering a new phase - now the outreach group asks questions and the marketing departement answers them. could have used different nicks though, since those nicks would have known the answers on discord.

[edit: not @wgd that one was obviously having a real probelm and got real help.]
Thanks, finally I get my rewards (after almost 1month of waiting - I made no action and now I have already 3rewards for October (5days/rewards) so it had to be my very bad luck I think.
What I noticed reward amount is decreasing - is there any place where I can check further changes?

The current phase (phase 8 ) is the final phase, which means that there will be no further decrease in rewards.
The current (and now definitive) amount of the rewards is 20 XSN (9 XSN for MN, 9 XSN for staking node and 2 XSN for treasury).
Just published on XSN official Twitter: We recently held a Q&A with Frank Amato, our Trading Platform Advisor, to learn more about his cryptocurrency background, advisory role and more. Read the interview here: https://medium.com/stakenet/q-a-with-frank-amato-97befaf8e725

Great to hear a bit of an update from Frank Amato, seems he is undertaking DEX research to understand the features XSN DEX should include based on positives/negatives of other exchanges.

I just read the Q&A on Twitter. Good to see that he's doing a lot behind the scenes.

It is indeed an excellent article to read to know who Frank Amato is and what his role is in the Stakenet project.

https://medium.com/stakenet/q-a-with-frank-amato-97befaf8e725
MNaaS as a service will have servers distributed all around the world to ensure geo-redundancy. One of the most important things to note with MNaas is the service is completely trustless, so users will always own the private keys and the coins will not leave the local wallet. I will certainly be using the service myself, as this makes masternodes accessible for all in my opinion as you don't need the extensive technical knowledge to get one set up/maintained.

That's good. This is very important for the xsn dex to be truly decentralized.👍
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I have a problem with block explorer or with wallet? I am not sure, but i suppose it is explorer problem?
https://xsnexplorer.io/ showes 200 blocks earlier than on my wallet  Huh
It is kind strange.
Is there any alternative block explorer other then xsnexplorer?

Only one explorer. If u are just staking, then try delete peers.dat, blocks folder and chainstate folder while wallet is closed. Then load the wallet back up and let it fully sync.
If that does not help, then show up in wallet support on Discord.
I am staking TpoS way.. I've checked my local PC wallet block high and block high on my VPS and it showes equal numbers, so I suppose it should be ok with synchronization, or it's something wrong on both (I don't think so, cause I have update 0.16 wallet)..

Updating to new wallet does not equal sync. Any wallet can get out of sync if u have disruptions on the server u are using. Also u need to compare blocks + headers to make sure u are fully in sync. Those two numbers needs to be identical. Installing bootstrap om both ends often helps. Are u getting 9xsn per reward?

Below iv copied something from Tpos support in Discord u could try on your VPS to check.
But u should go to discord for support. There u get help almost right away.

First, I check if my node is synced (Headers=Blocks)
~/.xsncore/xsn-cli getblockchaininfo

I also check AssetID (must be 999)
~/.xsncore/xsn-cli mnsync status

I check staking status (everything - except "enoughcoins" - is true)
~/.xsncore/xsn-cli getstakingstatus

And I check debug log (you should get "XsnMiner -- Failed to find a coinstake" every 6 seconds)
tail -f ~/.xsncore/debug.log

Thanks, finally I get my rewards (after almost 1month of waiting - I made no action and now I have already 3rewards for October (5days/rewards) so it had to be my very bad luck I think.
What I noticed reward amount is decreasing - is there any place where I can check further changes?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just published on XSN official Twitter: We recently held a Q&A with Frank Amato, our Trading Platform Advisor, to learn more about his cryptocurrency background, advisory role and more. Read the interview here: https://medium.com/stakenet/q-a-with-frank-amato-97befaf8e725

Great to hear a bit of an update from Frank Amato, seems he is undertaking DEX research to understand the features XSN DEX should include based on positives/negatives of other exchanges.

I just read the Q&A on Twitter. Good to see that he's doing a lot behind the scenes.
Pages:
Jump to: