Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 7. (Read 51491 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com

Updated to latest version!

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
so where can you get a wallet from?? the mega links on first page dont work.......
Activity: 378
I need some help please

Afer i opened the OP i saw that the coin was listed on CryptoALTeX so i send my 72 coins to the market but i did not read the OP further down aout the new wallet. So now my coins are just hanging in cyberspace, this is all i get

Please help me, it was a mission to get that 72 coins i know for most of you that is a drop in the pond but yea Sad

one idea would be to dump (extract from debug window of wallet and SAVE it somewhere secure) your privatekey of your walletaddress that you used to receive all those coins. then download newest wallet, clear the appdata/roaming/stabilityshares folder completely, start new wallet, import private key, close wallet. wait a little, reopen wallet and let it sync fully. then you should actually have received all coins and the open transaction (should be bad anyways) won't be there hopefully.

Ok Got the log saved, but which is my private and how do i import it to the wallet?

not the Log!

you have to do "dumpprivkey YOURWALLETADDRESS" and that will post a crypto-code which is the privatekey! (don't show here!) to be on the safe side, I would zip the wallet.dat that's currently in the folder so if something went wrong you can always go back and get it again
Activity: 154
I need some help please

Afer i opened the OP i saw that the coin was listed on CryptoALTeX so i send my 72 coins to the market but i did not read the OP further down aout the new wallet. So now my coins are just hanging in cyberspace, this is all i get

Please help me, it was a mission to get that 72 coins i know for most of you that is a drop in the pond but yea Sad

one idea would be to dump (extract from debug window of wallet and SAVE it somewhere secure) your privatekey of your walletaddress that you used to receive all those coins. then download newest wallet, clear the appdata/roaming/stabilityshares folder completely, start new wallet, import private key, close wallet. wait a little, reopen wallet and let it sync fully. then you should actually have received all coins and the open transaction (should be bad anyways) won't be there hopefully.

Ok Got the log saved, but which is my private and how do i import it to the wallet?
I need some help please

Activity: 154
I need some help please

Activity: 434
please promote this coin  Huh Huh  build a official website  Grin
+ 1. 
Activity: 148
please promote this coin  Huh Huh  build a official website  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://xss.thomo.vn is updated. We also changed domain thomo.com to wtfpool.com because of copyright name THOMO

Thanks
I'm new to the thread, so just trying to sort though everything and find out if there are any serious issues with XSS.

Hasn't been much discussion in the thread lately.
Are there issues with the mining or wallet of this coin right now?

looks strange. could be that an old wallet found a block after the hard fork and messed the chain up? (just a thought! no facts!)
Are there issues with the mining or wallet of this coin right now?
Activity: 7
Any idea when there will be an update of the mac wallet (daemon + UI)? For the moment I'm trying to get the windows wallet running in parallels but can't get it to sync Sad. I tried everything mentioned here.
Are you sure you've added the nodes in the .conf file? Try connecting directly to one of the nodes by adding connect= "the ip of the node" to the conf file. Use the first node on the list, as it's the always on node.
Doesn't sync.
FYI. I've also have the Mazacoin wallet installed. That wallet syncs.

This is my stabilityshares.conf file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=xssuser
rpcpassword=stability123
rpcport=7712
port=7711
addnode=80.112.144.84
addnode=82.139.127.205
addnode=23.253.82.83
addnode=27.33.1.58
addnode=87.147.43.53
addnode=174.108.122.202
addnode=204.195.130.236
addnode=92.55.41.212
addnode=88.127.170.75
addnode=94.23.196.92

Here you can't find debug log:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50216521/debug.log
Try this: paste this under all of that:
Code:
connect=80.112.144.84:7711

EDIT: Is your stabilityshares.conf in the appdata/roaming/stabilityshares folder?

Tried the addconnect, nothing Cry.
I'm still on XP, so stabilityshares.conf is in Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\StabilityShares.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com

Updated to latest version!

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 94
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:
POOL UPDATED!
Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
ON-LINE
What happened to cryptopirates? I had 400+ in there and now their offline.

Are they really pirates :-)

That's now the third time someone complained about missing funds... That's not going to happen with a p2pool Wink Keep that in mind!

http://94.23.196.92:7777

@the miner with address Xox3FLhoNehKznfBidj9omTnN4rGP5uBQz
please check your hardware, something seems to have gotten sick or so. (pool is running fine as it seems)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Join our crew and help us hunt for Stabilty Shares (XSS)!

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: pplns
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
ZERO FEES AND ZERO TX FEES - DDOS Protection - PROP Payouts - Low Confirms - 24/7 Live Support
Need help? #cryptopirates on Freenode IRC

What happened to cryptopirates? I had 400+ in there and now their offline.

Are they really pirates :-)

Activity: 13
What is a P2Pool? It's a decentralized mining pool network. Usually multiple nodes act as one big pool together. However, due to this fresh launch, this is the only node available at the moment. So what do you gain from this "P2Pool" then? You're basically finding mini-blocks for a sharechain and whenever a share of this sharechain is greater or equal to the difficulty of StabilityShares (XSS), a block is found and the payout is immediate! In the block creation code, your wallet address is implemented and the block pays directly to you. No middleman! No risk!it certainly does! Our P2Pool has 0.0% rejected most of the times for the miners (http://94.23.196.92:7777) which is awesome for a p2pool! :-) Glad it's running that good. Thanks for the active miners!

Blocks are found on a regular basis due to the rather unde
Activity: 133
OK, cheers.
Activity: 28
Is there any way to tell if the pool I'm mining has updated?
To my knowledge, everyone has updated.
Pages:
Jump to: