Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 8. (Read 51491 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Is there any way to tell if the pool I'm mining has updated?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
POOL UPDATED

http://xss.coins-pool.com/img/xss.png

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments every minute
Round earnings credited after 100 confirms
Minimum payout : 1

So, everything went alright and block rewards are now consistent!

3970:TX Value 98.72112995
3971:TX Value 98.72066562
3972:TX Value 98.72020125
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good work, this coin still mines very well Smiley

it certainly does! Our P2Pool has 0.0% rejected most of the times for the miners (http://94.23.196.92:7777) which is awesome for a p2pool! :-) Glad it's running that good. Thanks for the active miners!

Blocks are found on a regular basis due to the rather undervalued difficulty! Should get in while it's that low!

@rest: How are larger/more established exchanges coming? Mintpal? Cryptsy? Have you been in contact with AtomicTrade?
Merit: 250
Good work, this coin still mines very well Smiley
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com

Updated to latest version!

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 133
Has morecoins.org updated yet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I really want to mine this coin,but i can't get the wallet to sync for love nor money,i have deleted and reinstalled and added conf file to no avail

if you want pm me and ill do it for you ... make sure you have teamviewer!
no worries bro, well get ya set up quick!
Activity: 134
Block 3700, now
Activity: 434
I'm not a miner, so would like to buy some XSS.  Very low volume on the 1 exchange the coin is listed.  Anyone selling any XSS?

Send me a pm if interested.
Any idea when there will be an update of the mac wallet (daemon + UI)? For the moment I'm trying to get the windows wallet running in parallels but can't get it to sync Sad. I tried everything mentioned here.
Are you sure you've added the nodes in the .conf file? Try connecting directly to one of the nodes by adding connect= "the ip of the node" to the conf file. Use the first node on the list, as it's the always on node.
Doesn't sync.
FYI. I've also have the Mazacoin wallet installed. That wallet syncs.

This is my stabilityshares.conf file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=xssuser
rpcpassword=stability123
rpcport=7712
port=7711
addnode=80.112.144.84
addnode=82.139.127.205
addnode=23.253.82.83
addnode=27.33.1.58
addnode=87.147.43.53
addnode=174.108.122.202
addnode=204.195.130.236
addnode=92.55.41.212
addnode=88.127.170.75
addnode=94.23.196.92

Here you can't find debug log:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50216521/debug.log
Try this: paste this under all of that:
Code:
connect=80.112.144.84:7711

EDIT: Is your stabilityshares.conf in the appdata/roaming/stabilityshares folder?
Please spread the hashrate! Come join us!

StabilityShares XSS P2Pool - Mining Platform

Web Interface: http://94.23.196.92:7777

CGMiner Settings
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:7777
USER: your_wallet_address
PASS: 123

Suggested Settings
QUEUE: 0
SCAN-TIME: 2
EXPIRY: 8

What is a P2Pool? It's a decentralized mining pool network. Usually multiple nodes act as one big pool together. However, due to this fresh launch, this is the only node available at the moment. So what do you gain from this "P2Pool" then? You're basically finding mini-blocks for a sharechain and whenever a share of this sharechain is greater or equal to the difficulty of StabilityShares (XSS), a block is found and the payout is immediate! In the block creation code, your wallet address is implemented and the block pays directly to you. No middleman! No risk!

We are ready for hard fork at 3700 block!

Please, give it a try!

WOW! 10MHs+ and 6 blocks in the last hour! Come join us and support a fantastic way to mine! Hashrate spreading is important for the network! Keep that in mind when joining other big pools! It can hurt value of the coin in the long run!
Activity: 7
Any idea when there will be an update of the mac wallet (daemon + UI)? For the moment I'm trying to get the windows wallet running in parallels but can't get it to sync Sad. I tried everything mentioned here.
Are you sure you've added the nodes in the .conf file? Try connecting directly to one of the nodes by adding connect= "the ip of the node" to the conf file. Use the first node on the list, as it's the always on node.
Doesn't sync.
FYI. I've also have the Mazacoin wallet installed. That wallet syncs.

This is my stabilityshares.conf file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=xssuser
rpcpassword=stability123
rpcport=7712
port=7711
addnode=80.112.144.84
addnode=82.139.127.205
addnode=23.253.82.83
addnode=27.33.1.58
addnode=87.147.43.53
addnode=174.108.122.202
addnode=204.195.130.236
addnode=92.55.41.212
addnode=88.127.170.75
addnode=94.23.196.92

Here you can't find debug log:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50216521/debug.log
Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners Update:

The pool's wallet has been updated to the latest version in preparation for the hard fork at block 3700.

http://xss.scryptominers.com

How do I open this wallet? It is a .rar file.

Ta.
You can open it in winrar Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
How do I open this wallet? It is a .rar file.

Ta.
Activity: 7
Activity: 134
ScryptoMiners pool, can you let us know if the pool is prepared for the hard fork?
cant download new wallet  Undecided

Have you succeeded already?
Just copy the entire line, instead of clicking on it!
Good work dev! Nice to see some buy support. Although cheap, this will attract new miners so the coin will grow again! Cheesy
Thanks, hoping everything will go smooth, but only 3 pools have updated. I have asked the swisscex.com crew to wait for the fork to implement stability shares on their exchange, in case something goes wrong, which i doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: