Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 9. (Read 51491 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good work dev! Nice to see some buy support. Although cheap now this will atract new miners so the coin will grow again! Cheesy
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:
POOL UPDATED!
Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
ON-LINE
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
POOL UPDATED

http://xss.coins-pool.com/img/xss.png

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments every minute
Round earnings credited after 100 confirms
Minimum payout : 1

Merit: 100
Working now i had it saved as .text i think,instead of .conf,ty for help

Great. Glad it worked. Wink Hope you're mining with us? (http://94.23.196.92:7777/static/)
Working now i had it saved as .text i think,instead of .conf,ty for help
addnode=94.23.196.92
 tried that still no joy,thanks anyway

What is the exact location of your stabilityshares.conf file? What OS are you using? Let's get this working!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
cant download new wallet  Undecided
addnode=94.23.196.92
 tried that still no joy,thanks anyway
@mooseknuckle

addnode=94.23.196.92
I have uploaded the new windows wallet and source, but now im going to a birthday party. Im back in 8 hours.

I've updated to hard fork! P2Pool is ready for the future! Wink

StabilityShares XSS P2Pool - Mining Platform

Web Interface: http://94.23.196.92:7777

CGMiner Settings
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:7777
USER: your_wallet_address
PASS: 123

What is a P2Pool? It's a decentralized mining pool network. Usually multiple nodes act as one big pool together. However, due to this fresh launch, this is the only node available at the moment. So what do you gain from this "P2Pool" then? You're basically finding mini-blocks for a sharechain and whenever a share of this sharechain is greater or equal to the difficulty of StabilityShares (XSS), a block is found and the payout is immediate! In the block creation code, your wallet address is implemented and the block pays directly to you. No middleman! No risk!

Please, give it a try!

Guys, return for some mining! P2Pool is now at its final location with a stronger, faster and more responsive connection as well with quicker hardware (3.4GHz IvyBridge!)
We are on the hard-fork client and you can now safely mine through the hard fork with us!

You don't want me to find these blocks all by myself, do you?
I really want to mine this coin,but i can't get the wallet to sync for love nor money,i have deleted and reinstalled and added conf file to no avail
Activity: 223
Someone put up a Faucet!
Activity: 133
K, sweet  Grin

Enjoy the party.
Sorry for the noob question but with this fork coming up, what do I need to do and when do I need to do it? Huh
Just download the latest wallet, the rest wont affect you!

for everyone else: I compiled the wrong source, sorry for that. The right wallet has just been compiled and can be downloaded from the OP post.

I'll be off for the night, i'm already an hour late to the party. Will check back in around 8 hours. Thanks for you patience!
Activity: 133
Sorry for the noob question but with this fork coming up, what do I need to do and when do I need to do it? Huh
Always works, come find block with us :

http://xss.coins-pool.com/img/xss.png

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments every minute
Round earnings credited after 100 confirms
Minimum payout : 1

I have uploaded the new windows wallet and source, but now im going to a birthday party. Im back in 8 hours.

I've updated to hard fork! P2Pool is ready for the future! Wink

StabilityShares XSS P2Pool - Mining Platform

Web Interface: http://94.23.196.92:7777

CGMiner Settings
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:7777
USER: your_wallet_address
PASS: 123

What is a P2Pool? It's a decentralized mining pool network. Usually multiple nodes act as one big pool together. However, due to this fresh launch, this is the only node available at the moment. So what do you gain from this "P2Pool" then? You're basically finding mini-blocks for a sharechain and whenever a share of this sharechain is greater or equal to the difficulty of StabilityShares (XSS), a block is found and the payout is immediate! In the block creation code, your wallet address is implemented and the block pays directly to you. No middleman! No risk!

Please, give it a try!
Pages:
Jump to: