Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 11. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

^
LMFAO

He's comparing a 12 hour chart with a 45 days one

It's fucking insane
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

What do you mean XST is the poorest performing blocknet coin that you own? What coins do you own that are "out performing" XST? I'm curious to know how you rank the performance of a coin.

I mean I am losing more bitcoin holding XST than the others. I'm not bothered because I have invested what I'm prepared to lose. However there should be less blocknet talk and more talk about what we actually offer the blocknet. If nobody uses XST on the blocknet then it will be dropped / obsoleted pretty quickly.

True innovation takes time. Look at how far we've come since the beginning of XST. If you're talking price, XST was less than half a cent back back around July/August when I bought the majority of my stash. Tech wise, Hondo has always kept us in the know & has stayed pretty much on track with the roadmap. We are a little behind & he has stated this. It is far better to delay something slightly, then to produce something sub-par. We weathered the pump & dump from Bob's group as well as the FUD shitstorm from certain members of the Shadowcash community (from which I got my old account banned for drunkenly retaliating for a night LOL!). All in all, I think we are doing pretty damn well, despite the uphill battle we've faced as a community. I see this as a great time to invest more, as good things are right around the corner. As far as the Blocknet goes, It seems like a good idea... but I'm not planning on dumping any XST into it (even at a 10% discount... maybe a little btc). But yes, I am far more interested in what we've got going on than the blocknet itself.

Thanks for your post. All good points. I do disagree with the bolded statement though. This is where I lost 50% of value on my XST investment and IMO it's shown no signs of recovering since.
I agree a strong release by the devs would go far but that could be tomorrow, could be 6 months.

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

I hope I'm not sounding too much like that Pookie guy with the charts & all.
I made fun of him for posting charts LOL!

This is correct and yes this is quite obviously the second stage of accumulation. It's written all over it.
Activity: 322

What do you mean XST is the poorest performing blocknet coin that you own? What coins do you own that are "out performing" XST? I'm curious to know how you rank the performance of a coin.

I mean I am losing more bitcoin holding XST than the others. I'm not bothered because I have invested what I'm prepared to lose. However there should be less blocknet talk and more talk about what we actually offer the blocknet. If nobody uses XST on the blocknet then it will be dropped / obsoleted pretty quickly.

True innovation takes time. Look at how far we've come since the beginning of XST. If you're talking price, XST was less than half a cent back back around July/August when I bought the majority of my stash. Tech wise, Hondo has always kept us in the know & has stayed pretty much on track with the roadmap. We are a little behind & he has stated this. It is far better to delay something slightly, then to produce something sub-par. We weathered the pump & dump from Bob's group as well as the FUD shitstorm from certain members of the Shadowcash community (from which I got my old account banned for drunkenly retaliating for a night LOL!). All in all, I think we are doing pretty damn well, despite the uphill battle we've faced as a community. I see this as a great time to invest more, as good things are right around the corner. As far as the Blocknet goes, It seems like a good idea... but I'm not planning on dumping any XST into it (even at a 10% discount... maybe a little btc). But yes, I am far more interested in what we've got going on than the blocknet itself.

Thanks for your post. All good points. I do disagree with the bolded statement though. This is where I lost 50% of value on my XST investment and IMO it's shown no signs of recovering since.
I agree a strong release by the devs would go far but that could be tomorrow, could be 6 months.

I think that we've yet to see the all time high for this coin. There is a dedicated team and community, which show no sign of going anywhere anytime soon. We're just going to have to be patient. Once the new tech comes out, the volume will come back and the price will rise.
I'm down 30-50% on the Bitcoins that I bought during the summer. That's just how it goes...these markets are volatile. XST and a few others, are coins that will be around for a while. Like CaptainCrapper said...this is a good time to accumulate. Once the price rises, your going to wish that you did.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

I hope I'm not sounding too much like that Pookie guy with the charts & all.
I made fun of him for posting charts LOL!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 322
So how many ITO for blocknet can be bought for 10000k XST
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

at current xst value you can buy ~2200 blocknet tokens with 10k xst.

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Let's just let the blocknet evolve. Unfortunately even though it's not out yet there is still a relevant performance metric for the the blocknet: That is, XST is so far the poorest performing blocknet coin I own.

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Let's just let the blocknet evolve. Unfortunately even though it's not out yet there is still a relevant performance metric for the the blocknet: That is, XST is so far the poorest performing blocknet coin I own (as in value dropped the most so far - but that was happening before blocknet ann).
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

can you exatly explain how stake coins?

i have 1000xst in the wallet but 0 coin in stake

Just press the "Unlock Wallet" button or go to Settings > Unlock Wallet. You will then have to wait some time (maybe hours) before receiving your first reward so you must be patient. Perhaps somebody else in this thread could elaborate on coin maturation altho you don't need to know about that to start staking.

Just press "Unlock Wallet" and make sure the tickbox "For Staking only" is ticked.

p.s. updated the 5 important points post to make it more helpful
Sorry, where is the  "Unlock Wallet" button?

you have to encrypt your wallet before see the button

Ahhh… thanks yuk for clearing that up!
yuk
Activity: 224

Just press the "Unlock Wallet" button or go to Settings > Unlock Wallet. You will then have to wait some time (maybe hours) before receiving your first reward so you must be patient. Perhaps somebody else in this thread could elaborate on coin maturation altho you don't need to know about that to start staking.

Just press "Unlock Wallet" and make sure the tickbox "For Staking only" is ticked.

you have to encrypt your wallet before see the button
WOW!

31 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!

Well done! Keep staking!

update: 32

Now 34 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!

The network grows stronger!

update: 36
WOW!

31 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!

Well done! Keep staking!

update: 32

★ IMPORTANT! ★

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
3. ENCRYPT your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
4. BACKUP your wallet.dat file and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).
5. STAKE at least some of your coins to secure the network (Settings>Unlock Wallet)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

Activity: 238
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Stake starting between 3 - 5 days after coins are in your wallet.
The wallet don't need stay open forever.
You can open it every 3 days, and then receive your coins

thx you too for help Smiley

altho the longer u leave ur wallet open for staking the better for creating a strong and secure network.

glad u are now staking yuk + encourage all of you not staking to start ASAP so you can collect your PoS reward and secure the network simultaneously!

Staking 24/7! Yeah!
Pages:
Jump to: