Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 10. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
So how many ITO for blocknet can be bought for 10000k XST
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

at current xst value you can buy ~2200 blocknet tokens with 10k xst.

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for the information. I have read "The Blocknet how it works" document.
if you have time could you please share your thoughts relevant my questions?

- Can each coin have own features on Blocknet?
- How it will affect XST? Can XST be more secure? will price go up with this?
- Where we can follow blocknet tokens price?
- Should I buy blocknet tokens? Do you suggest this?

thanks in advance for your time

Hi muqocan, you're welcome

1- Yes, each coin will continue with its own characteristics and features without sharing them with other. Blocknet will only add more features that will be shared between the participating currencies and stealthcoin not yet possessed. Will be a plus. We'll have more features like: cloud storage, ATMs around the world, private chat, VPN service and much more!

2- I think it will affect very positively. I'm sure all coins involved will have a big appreciation when things start to happen.

3- I don't know but i think in exchanges during the ito and after probably in the decentralized exchange that will be created. Bter was added to ito, this will be very nice for opening the doors of asia for the project and for all participating currencies.

4- I will buy many. Besides the appreciation which I'm sure will happen, they will also provide a payment for services that are performed using their nodes. I think it will be a big business.

As fas as I know blocknet token is not a coin. So, if I buy blocknet token what will I have exactly? I mean, I will be a stockowner of P2P network or I will have place on this services network or what??

thanks again..
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

4- I will buy many. Besides the appreciation which I'm sure will happen, they will also provide a payment for services that are performed using their nodes. I think it will be a big business.

I'm still not buying it. Thanks for the OP link EmilioMann - will keep watching…

Good luck Hondo and devs with XST
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I hope Hondo & devs don't get distracted by the Blocknet.

Keep your eyes on the prize! The anon send.

And what is the benefit of joining the Blocknet? I dont care for most of the coins already on the blocknet. For me they make us look shit (or risk making us look shit) by association. I dont wanna be associated (or risk association) with any shit/scam coins! How do you respond (Emilio or anybody else) to this?

What does XST gain by joining it?

I'm sure Hondo will not be distracted from the main development of stealthcoin.
When you have time, read this OP, child_harold: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

I also have distraction concerns.  If blocknet is successful, will it dilute XST's adoption, being part of the crowd?(who knows)  If blocknet turns to crap will its stink be left stuck to us "by association"?(probably) That being said, Here's hoping for Blocknet's success.  We've had enough altcoin BS to last a lifetime.  It needs more credibility, not more scams.  

Hondo has been exactly what altcoins need, a standup dev.  He and the dev crew are why I keep buying, holding, and staking XST.

Neither coin will be diluted. As said to muqocan, this project will add features without taking characteristics and independence of each currency.
Who created this project was none other than Dan Metcalf. I'm sure he would never put his name on a scam.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Hi Emilio,

Hi muqocan, you're welcome

1- Yes, each coin will continue with its own characteristics and features without sharing them with other. Blocknet will only add more features that will be shared between the participating currencies and stealthcoin not yet possessed. Will be a plus. We'll have more features as: cloud storage, ATMs around the world, private chat, VPN service and much more!

2- I think it will affect very positively. I'm sure all coins involved will have a big appreciation when things start to happen.

3- I don't know but i think in exchanges during the ito and after probably in the decentralized exchange that will be created. Bter was added to ito, this will be very nice for opening the doors of asia to the project and to all participating currencies.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

And what is the benefit of joining the Blocknet? I dont care for most of the coins already on the blocknet. For me they make us look shit (or risk making us look shit) by association. I dont wanna be associated (or risk association) with any shit/scam coins! How do you respond (Emilio or anybody else) to this?

I also have distraction concerns.  If blocknet is successful, will it dilute XST's adoption, being part of the crowd?(who knows)  If blocknet turns to crap will its stink be left stuck to us "by association"?(probably) That being said, Here's hoping for Blocknet's success.  We've had enough altcoin BS to last a lifetime.  It needs more credibility, not more scams.  

Hondo has been exactly what altcoins need, a standup dev.  He and the dev crew are why I keep buying, holding, and staking XST.

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Blocknet is amazing.

Hi Emilio,

Thanks all I will open a ticket up when I finish work. Cheerz

Did you confirm the withdrawal email?  I miss that sometimes.  I just did a transfer from cryptsy.  Less than 3 mins to my wallet, after I confirmed.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Thanks all I will open a ticket up when I finish work. Cheerz
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Blocknet is amazing.

★ IMPORTANT! ★

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
3. ENCRYPT your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
4. BACKUP your wallet.dat file and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).
5. STAKE at least some of your coins to secure the network (Settings>Unlock Wallet)

THE STATE OF THE NETWORK

NETWORK WEIGHT: 81.5 MILLION (2x-3x higher than average in recent days)
CURRENT DIFF: 0.398
ACTIVE CONNECTIONS: 22
I sent around 4500 XST from trex to my pc wallet. It took nearly 5mins.

fyi
Hi all
New to stealthcoin . I sent my coins from cryptsy last night and still no sign of them . How long does it normally take to reach my wallet.

Many thanks

Transfers generally take a few minutes.  Trex to my wallet is about 5 minutes tops, then a few more until confirmed.  But you're talking about cryptsy.  Their wallet has been down the last 3 weeks.  So delays from them is SOP lately.  

You might open a ticket with cryptsy support, to run an audit on your account.  That fixed my short balance, yesterday.  

[Edit] Although I am still showing a page full of cryptsy's staked coins waiting for deposit >10k.  With, 0 of 96 confirms.  It would be funny if it wasn't so... lame, sad, infuriating, suspicious.  I'm one of those few pro-cryptsy people.  But this fiasco has me watching them with much greater distrust.

IE:
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   79.26575300   0 out of 96
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   158.48506800   0 out of 96
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   2502.35479400   0 out of 96

Yes that is my XST cryptsy deposit address.  Feel free to use it for testing Wink
Hi all
New to stealthcoin . I sent my coins from cryptsy last night and still no sign of them . How long does it normally take to reach my wallet.

Many thanks

Last I heard Cryptsy's XST wallet was working ok. So I figure you just need to wait a little longer.

Withdrawals from Trex are fast tho (<10mins)
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Hi all

Many thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can someone please explain exactly what this means?

Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

I understand the more coins we have, the more steaking power we have, but not sure how the max 9 days, 15 days etc come into it.

• Coin (input) is eligible to stake 3 days after the transaction that put it in your wallet.
  • Every second it gets a better and better chance to mint as it gets older.
  • But at 9 days after sitting in your wallet, the chances get no better.
  • Every second your coin will earn more and more interest once it mints.
  • But at 15 days, the potential earnings are capped. That means you can't open your wallet after 365 days and earn 20% interest. The most interest you will earn on an input is 0.822% (20% * 15 / 365).

• So if you open your wallet every six months to stake, you'll earn just over 1.65% interest (1.00822 * 1.00822).
  • If you open it every 3 months you'll earn about 3.3% interest.
  • If you open it every 45 days, you'll earn about 6.7% interest.
  • If you open it every 22.5 days, you'll earn about 14% interest.
  • More frequently than that, you'll approach compounding to nearly 22% (based on a nominal APR of 20%).

The last calculation goes like this:

(1 + (0.20 * 3 / 365.0))**(365.0/3) - 1

would I need to have my wallet open 24/7 minting in order to maximize profit or would opening it once a day be enough?
Activity: 238
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Thanks EmilioMann
You always reply promptly
Hope the time and effort that XST dev and long time holders like you and me and others  put
Should be rewarded soon with XST to the Moon
Activity: 462

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

^
LMFAO

He's comparing a 12 hour chart with a 45 days one

It's fucking insane

I think he's meant this

Yeah, pretty much.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

^
LMFAO

He's comparing a 12 hour chart with a 45 days one

It's fucking insane

I think he's meant this
Pages:
Jump to: