Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 13. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
What's your balance like? If you had some in there already. Has it been fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy market is now open. Deposit/withdrawal(twitter) also working fine even though deposit is now taking a little longer, it need 144 confirmations.

edit; My withdrawal still not coming through, trollbox said withdrawal should be ready by noon.
edit2; Withdrawal is working fine right now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Will this coin make an anonymity soon?
Activity: 616
If I know anything about stealthcoin dev is that they are usually building new things and bam out of nowhere a new feature is released! Don't always go on the roadmap.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
i rather want to see and know more about stealthcoin, not blocknet. how the stealthcoin project going and what is happen to roadmap right now?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Even with coins that are fast to send are slower with Bittrex. It took 12 hrs to remove my XST from there and less than 45min to remove from Cryptsy. As for the Cryptsy issues one of the mods in the troll box said they hoped they would get the XST wallet back online today
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
uhh is anyone else having ALOT of trouble moving coins around...

I sent some coins to polo from bittrex like 4 hours ago and it shows up in the block explorer as "Not Yet Redeemed" WTF does that mean? I sent it to a confirmed Polo XST address that i've used before?

Also cryptsy is having troubles with blocks and said they had to constantly restart there wallet in a 5 sec loop just to get it too work...

Anyone know what all these blockchain/wallet troubles are all about (i know about cryptsy staking issues too this is unrelated, im guessing)

1   Not yet redeemed   1149.98   RzexQLjixHGR4g4nZwf1czUc9B8yefkxcG   DUP HASH160 20:1d9b...e9c8 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG

Only Poloniex and Bittrex answer your query, sometime it's happened with Bittrex. They delay so much.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
uhh is anyone else having ALOT of trouble moving coins around...

I sent some coins to polo from bittrex like 4 hours ago and it shows up in the block explorer as "Not Yet Redeemed" WTF does that mean? I sent it to a confirmed Polo XST address that i've used before?

Also cryptsy is having troubles with blocks and said they had to constantly restart there wallet in a 5 sec loop just to get it too work...

Anyone know what all these blockchain/wallet troubles are all about (i know about cryptsy staking issues too this is unrelated, im guessing)

1   Not yet redeemed   1149.98   RzexQLjixHGR4g4nZwf1czUc9B8yefkxcG   DUP HASH160 20:1d9b...e9c8 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Flying with Hondo this week-end.

Thank's for your flight info with Hondo....
Activity: 196
XST has bright future, we have best Dev, and innovation features
XST will be the next star

Everyone here believe on XST. We know one day XST will show the world what is new crypto world.
Activity: 168

I second that!

I third that!

I fifth that! er wait, fourth that!
Activity: 462

I second that!

I third that!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I second that!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 238

To the permanent moon!  Smiley This coin is different!  Smiley Real world uses  Smiley Believe!  Smiley

This is the best coin
And blocknet will give more value to it and don't forget open Bazaar
This coin will get to $5/coin soon
Activity: 252

To the permanent moon!  Smiley This coin is different!  Smiley Real world uses  Smiley Believe!  Smiley
Activity: 812
★ IMPORTANT! ★

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. We should all be Staking at least some of our coins to secure the network.
3. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
4. Encrypt your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
5. BACKUP your wallet.dat and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).
Pages:
Jump to: