Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 114. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
cryptocrap and crazytrain is one user, keep quoting his own posts as no one give a crap. Oh the cry for attention.

I'm not crazy train ... from where did you get this stupid idea ? The video is pretty funny  Grin

by the way when the moon comes ?  Undecided
Activity: 168
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Just take a few poopylax. And relax! Smiley

Hey Je_sus, if you had five loaves and two fish, how many stealthcoins could you turn that into?
Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
cryptocrap and crazytrain is one user, keep quoting his own posts as no one give a crap. Oh the cry for attention.
Activity: 169

Hey Je_sus, if you had five loaves and two fish, how many stealthcoins could you turn that into?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!
Wow I should have never dumped XST at 9k. Time to  buy back in.
Activity: 134
Coins are removed from circulation, effectively placed in escrow when they are placed in an anonymous output.
We need to prove that we redeemed an output, without revealing which output was redeemed and a redeem transaction would look like a coinbase.
The redeem transaction destroys one of the anonymous outputs but it is not possible to know which one was destroyed.
It won't be possible to use the same output twice, as it would require a secret key which becomes known to everyone when the output is redeemed.
The zk-proof proves the secret key is linked to an output in the set, but only the redeemer knows which one. -SDCDev
No one on the shadow thread posted this. I gave them plenty of opportunity. It's an insufficient description, but a lot better than I got on the shadow thread. It looks like the idea is to use zk-proofs to circumvent public key cryptography. I'll find out if this is something that has shown up in the literature as the theory should be in place before the application. If the shadow dev had a citation to this effect somewhere on the OP, then we might be talking.
or you could just wait about 15 days when ZK is implemented in shadow   Grin  Thus leaving your tech that wont be out till November outdated and obsolete... but its ok when ZK is opensourced Hondo can copy and paste that

I'm not going to buy vapor concepts. Hondo has cited literature that outlines the theory behind his plans. The post above doesn't address theory at all. So my money wouldn't chase it. You can bet with yours. I like sure things.

*cough* https://eprint.iacr.org/2013/879.pdf *cough*

INTERVIEW WITH SOEPKIP, CLICK TO WATCH : :

Man I can´t stop LOL

WOW so much crap in this thread. Had to scroll through like 6 pages to find like one or two things worth reading. Seriously guys just ignore the trolls!
Activity: 193

We'll update the website and OP within a few hours if it's not already done. It's been busy in the last couple of days, but we'll catch up with the little things soon.

Syncing with the New Build Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database, db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
6. Unpack the block chain data into the application data directory
7. Start the new client
8. It may take 2 or three minutes to grab peers
9. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

It works great! Very fast! Smiley Thanx for a new update!

Thanks, the new wallet works great!!!
Activity: 91

We'll update the website and OP within a few hours if it's not already done. It's been busy in the last couple of days, but we'll catch up with the little things soon.

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
7. Start the new client

It works great! Very fast! Smiley Thanx for a new update!
Activity: 305

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
7. Start the new client
Activity: 197
Holding Stealth is a calm happy feeling.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
We are working with mintpal to assist them with the compiling.  Assuming we can help them, which we can, there should be no delay adding XST.

@jrwr: YAY
@jrwr: I got Stealthcoin to compile
Koontas: XST FTW!

Been following this on the IRC.

Great work guys.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
We are working with mintpal to assist them with the compiling.  Assuming we can help them, which we can, there should be no delay adding XST.

@jrwr: YAY
@jrwr: I got Stealthcoin to compile
Koontas: XST FTW!
Activity: 193
guys, is the new wallet released yet? I would love to download the latest one cuz my 1.2.0.2 gets stuck sync'ing at some block..

Thanks,
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mintpal to launch in 25 minutes BUT problem with Stealthcoin

"jrwr is stealth[Suspicious link removed]d to go when open?

@jrwr no, Never got the damn thing to compile right, emails to devs have gone unanswered. the LINKER flat out segfaults . "

From #Mintpal IRC

We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

I'm just a holder but I'm also grateful that you posted that info here. I'm sure everything will get fixed to the launch. It's understandable but not quite fair to blame moolah or the mintpal-crew for everything, I'm sure they are under a lot of pressure.
Activity: 191
Coins are removed from circulation, effectively placed in escrow when they are placed in an anonymous output.
We need to prove that we redeemed an output, without revealing which output was redeemed and a redeem transaction would look like a coinbase.
The redeem transaction destroys one of the anonymous outputs but it is not possible to know which one was destroyed.
It won't be possible to use the same output twice, as it would require a secret key which becomes known to everyone when the output is redeemed.
The zk-proof proves the secret key is linked to an output in the set, but only the redeemer knows which one. -SDCDev
No one on the shadow thread posted this. I gave them plenty of opportunity. It's an insufficient description, but a lot better than I got on the shadow thread. It looks like the idea is to use zk-proofs to circumvent public key cryptography. I'll find out if this is something that has shown up in the literature as the theory should be in place before the application. If the shadow dev had a citation to this effect somewhere on the OP, then we might be talking.
or you could just wait about 15 days when ZK is implemented in shadow   Grin  Thus leaving your tech that wont be out till November outdated and obsolete... but its ok when ZK is opensourced Hondo can copy and paste that

I'm not going to buy vapor concepts. Hondo has cited literature that outlines the theory behind his plans. The post above doesn't address theory at all. So my money wouldn't chase it. You can bet with yours. I like sure things.

*cough* https://eprint.iacr.org/2013/879.pdf *cough*

INTERVIEW WITH SOEPKIP, CLICK TO WATCH : :

Jump to: