Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 124. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
AFAIK Chandran signatures is a feature of stealthsend not XST but don't quote me feel wait for hondo to clarify or check previous posts.
So..what is the relationship between XST and Stealthsend?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
legendary

Dude I'm an investor of XST, but now I'm worried about this fucking TOR.  Angry

Look this info http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/tor-is-not-as-safe-as-you-may-think/

Like this motherfucker here is here for a purpose.
I don't think he's want to learn anything or a potential investor.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I think it's time everyone take a step back and focus on the coin and the technology here rather than bashing each other and every new person or potential troll that comes in the thread.

Please stop quoting the trolls.

Please stop accusing everyone who asks a question of being a troll.

And, PLEASE STOP calling each other names.

It's completely unnecessary and makes the community look hostile and unfriendly.

Think about it.  You're only hurting yourselves and everything this team is working to accomplish.

+ 1000 Thanx Koontas!
well said
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone! Cheesy 
I've seen a few coins around and stealthcoin looks promising. It's nice to see hondo working hard and delivering real things for this coin. 
Here is the ama if no one has seen it yet (not sure if it has already been posted )  http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/comments/2i1w6s/ask_me_about_tonights_stealthcoin_release/ 
I agree competly with Koontas , especially when we have so much to talk about with stealthcoin! 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dude I really wouldn't worry about TOR, even without TOR XST would still be anonymous. It's just one feature, the main point being to hide your IP address.
Activity: 191
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
Activity: 154
I think it's time everyone take a step back and focus on the coin and the technology here rather than bashing each other and every new person or potential troll that comes in the thread.

It's completely unnecessary and makes the community look hostile and unfriendly.

Think about it.  You're only hurting yourselves and everything this team is working to accomplish.

Thank you.

+1 to that......

I will agree to this for now.
AFAIK Chandran signatures is a feature of stealthsend not XST but don't quote me feel wait for hondo to clarify or check previous posts.

That is my question exactly. I want to know the relationship, and how Chandran signatures come into play if stealthSend is separate. I hear comparison between StealthCoin and CryptoNote coins, but I believe they use ring signatures on the blockchain. So I confused to how Chandran signatures are used, with stealthsend.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882

Thank you.

+1 to that......
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com

+ 1000 Thanx Koontas!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Dude, I don't think even safety goggles would be safe for an idiot like you.

LOL
Really good one.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Please note we have two retards in this thread that make no sense.  Consider them two girls and his thread as their cup.  They add no value here and just make potential investors cringe.

Really retards, one of the guys hear dumped all his XST, and you probably don't know the difference between troll bait and Chandran signatures. Or maybe you'd like to do me the pleasure of explaining them to me rather than making ad hominem attacks. You guys have been going on for the last hour talking nothing but shit. So get off your high horses.

Sure guy, talk to me.
Have been here since 400 satoshi and have not left, what were you saying?

How is stealthsend indepent from XST, I take it that its a protocol separate from the coin. If that is the case how are Chandran signatures used, if not on the blockchain? Do they happen off the blockchain? Can stealthsend be used on others coins. For example DarkCoin uses nodes to mix coins with dark send, which I can see could easily be adapted to other coins. Is XST actual code that different from bitcoin other than being PoS, and the total amount of coins that can be created?

I know with CryptoNote coins use ring signatures in the blockchain itself or there wouldn't be a problem of blockchain bloat. If XST isn't using them now, and stealthsend is separate from the coin how do Chandran signatures come into play?
Activity: 154

LOL
Really good one.

Please note we have two retards in this thread that make no sense.  Consider them two girls and his thread as their cup.  They add no value here and just make potential investors cringe.

Please back to your scam darkbitcoidark

Please go back to emptying your XST wallet, you illiterate fuck.
Yes I hold BTCD, sorry you are jealous, also watched you lose faith here, so fuck off.
Check my posts as to when I have been here.

P.S. I told you before, calling yourself anything "writer", is a joke in itself.

Jealous my ass, I don't even bother to touch that scam crap. You can say I am illiterate because English is not my first language, it not even second or third language. I still think you're a dumb fuck.
LOL

Sure Mr."Writer", who dumped?  Case closed.

Oh and while I am sitting good with my XST, my best profit by far is BTCD.
Activity: 120
why are there so many crying little girls involved in the crypto  world?it makes me Grin
legendary

LOL
Really good one.

Please back to your scam darkbitcoidark

Please go back to emptying your XST wallet, you illiterate fuck.
Yes I hold BTCD, sorry you are jealous, also watched you lose faith here, so fuck off.
Check my posts as to when I have been here.

P.S. I told you before, calling yourself anything "writer", is a joke in itself.

Jealous my ass, I don't even bother to touch that scam crap. This darkcoinbitcoindark scam is just waiting for a big dumps. I once saw from 0.011 to 0.005 only worth about 15BTC, in reality that is $2,500,000 in market cap lose. You can say I am illiterate because English is not my first language, it's not even second or third language. I still think you're a dumb fuck.
LOL
Jump to: