Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 119. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Dasource, No point trying to explain...these XST shills dont listen to logic

All I see are a bunch of SDC shills coming to the XST thread.
Incase you have not figured, I have nothing to-do with SDC.
I am generally interested in crypto technology and therefore much like when SDC launched stealth I spoke to the dev to understand the said claim of "anonymous" I am doing the same here. Only difference is Ryno was honest and admitted that stealth address implemented mid block chain does not provide true anon (why? because you don't try and fool someone who understand crypto technology). Not much you can do when the crypto currency/block chain is already live.
AFAIK only XCash has implemented Stealth Addresses from the genesis block and all sending/receiving addresses are stealth therefore giving true input and output anonymity.

Where are the leveldb shills? That code was used too. Oh, that's right, they aren't so insecure that they have to troll a thread just to get some recognition. They code their shit and move on.
I was going to pretend that I did not read this but I figured I should respond. Leveldb has been the norm for keyvalue store in most crypto currencies for a long time Wink nothing special there XST is just catching up with everyone else Wink

Your rationale ("think about it...") does not address your claim ("As long as...").
If something goes into a "black hole" it is hidden, no matter what it's history. Do you have any cryptographic rationale for your claim, or are you going to stick with what Peter Todd does or doesn't do?

Don't make yourself look like a fool arguing crypto technology with someone who understands it better than you.
Unlike most I am not here for your "get rich" P&D schemes... I am here to see the crypto technology develop.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Can the dev explain how adding 'stealth address' mid block chain provides anonymous transactions?

It won't anonymize transactions earlier in the chain (you can't change history). It will anonymize transactions in the future for those who use stealth addresses.

Even if the entire history of an input is known, as soon as that input is sent to a stealth address, it is effectively sent into a black hole with respect to the identity of the recipient.

As long as previous inputs are known (which they are since you added stealth mid block chain) it provides very little benefit.

Think about it, if adding stealth mid block chain provided anon then why did Peter Todd not implement it into Bitcoin? Simple it is not the solution.

Your rationale ("think about it...") does not address your claim ("As long as...").

If something goes into a "black hole" it is hidden, no matter what it's history. Do you have any cryptographic rationale for your claim, or are you going to stick with what Peter Todd does or doesn't do?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

All I see are a bunch of SDC shills coming to the XST thread.

Where are the leveldb shills? That code was used too. Oh, that's right, they aren't so insecure that they have to troll a thread just to get some recognition. They code their shit and move on.
Activity: 462
The solution is having stealth from the genesis block and every client (both receive and sender) using stealth address.
the solution will be stealthsend and all other coins will may use its source code when it is released  Wink

You do know there is already a crypto currency which has improved on the original SDC code to provide the above .. anonymous transactions via stealth platform from the genesis block i.e. you never know who the input or outputs belong to ...

The solution is having stealth from the genesis block and every client (both receive and sender) using stealth address.
the solution will be stealthsend and all other coins will may use its source code when it is released  Wink

You do know there is already a crypto currency which has improved on the original SDC code to provide the above .. anonymous transactions via stealth platform from the genesis block i.e. you never know who the input or outputs belong to ...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Can the dev explain how adding 'stealth address' mid block chain provides anonymous transactions?

It won't anonymize transactions earlier in the chain (you can't change history). It will anonymize transactions in the future for those who use stealth addresses.

Even if the entire history of an input is known, as soon as that input is sent to a stealth address, it is effectively sent into a black hole with respect to the identity of the recipient.

I beg to differ, Stealth suffers from the same disadvantage as Shadow did when it released stealth address.

As long as previous inputs are known (which they are since you added stealth mid block chain) it provides very little benefit.

Think about it, if adding stealth mid block chain provided anon then why did Peter Todd not implement it into Bitcoin? Simple it is not the solution.

That can't be true, I saw it on twitter that it's ground breaking stuff and best anon feature (or package of features) ever seen in a coin.

:rollseyes:

I beg to differ, Stealth suffers from the same disadvantage as Shadow did when it released stealth address.

That can't be true, I saw it on twitter that it's ground breaking stuff and best anon feature (or package of features) ever seen in a coin.

:rollseyes:
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Bob is bad for the community.  #realbobfact

without Bob XST would not be on cryptsy and entering anytime from now on mintpal V2  Wink
Thanks Bob's group
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
#Bobfacts Glaciers from Earth are melting because Bob dumped salt on them! #XST #stealthcoin #MOON #WINNER

https://twitter.com/traderminer/status/517706836355870720
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bob killed my alternator last night #bobfacts LOL!!!

Funny, I used to be on the other side of this.
It's amazing how people think Bob is responsible for everything bad. Give it a few months and people will claim Bob fucked up their home insurance claim.

Bob was 11 of the 18 terrorists from 9-11. #bobfact
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
smart guys (like Bob) keep silence right now... because they aRE BUYING CHEAP COOOOINS!!! Tongue
It's amazing how people think Bob is responsible for everything bad. Give it a few months and people will claim Bob fucked up their home insurance claim.

Bob caused the Russian winter that drove Napolean back to France. #bobfact

Bob caused Hurricane Katrina. #bobfact
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Where's BOB at now?  Always go silent when he dump.

Guy needs a new game.  Facking loser.

what dump?
#XST #stealthcoin is undumpable
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Btw, where's CryptoHangman? I'm waiting for him to show up & post the same two stupid pictures that he always posts.

Don't know where CryptoHangman is BUT I GOT THIS.

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE
http://moisesmoreira1.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mundo-globalizado-mendigo-navegar-internet.jpg

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb38SY2m4cejbbqRboYLXlJT3btasbQK7HN_iV65D4ZNOJrNz02A

It would surprise you if you knew how much the value of my XST portfolio has increased since these pictures were fist posted on this thread, just with a buy and hold strategy.

They are like good luck charms.

It's true, I should print it out & carry it like a lucky rabbit's foot.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
As i stated in my post/tweet my issue was with bob calling Shadowcash shit, while proclaiming how awesome and brilliant XST is as a coin with their new release of "stealth addy's" which was a copy/paste of SDC code with a variable name change.

The use of the copyright was acknowledged and i see it as a compliment to Shadowcash tech.  

So in short my tweet/post was to refute bob's fudding of Shadowcash and its tech.

Its good to see XST developments and nice to see a dev that sticks with his coin, competition breeds innovation.

Bob does that because it scares sheeple into a herd, you know?  He's pretty manipulative.

I wish he wouldn't do that, too.  It is vitriolic and kind of sociopathic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
All this fud to push down only 500 sats? LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So in short my tweet/post was to refute bob's fudding of Shadowcash and its tech.

Except you came on the XST thread to fud instead of just tweeting back.

I didn't fud. And i came on here in response to my tweet being pasted in a picture and quoted on this thread.

see this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9053305
Jump to: