Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 120. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Btw, where's CryptoHangman? I'm waiting for him to show up & post the same two stupid pictures that he always posts.

Don't know where CryptoHangman is BUT I GOT THIS.

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP

It would surprise you if you knew how much the value of my XST portfolio has increased since these pictures were fist posted on this thread, just with a buy and hold strategy.

They are like good luck charms.
So in short my tweet/post was to refute bob's fudding of Shadowcash and its tech.

Except you came on the XST thread to fud instead of just tweeting back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Amazes me how people would rather fud back and forth than make money. People buying XST now are going make 40%  in the next days.  Skate where the puck is going, not where it is.

Yep, and mintpal V2 anytime from now  Grin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That was what I said:
In one day everything changed.
Bye bye XST

Okay. Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Amazes me how people would rather fud back and forth than make money. People buying XST now are going make 40%  in the next days.  Skate where the puck is going, not where it is.

Very true. I wish I had some extra BTC floating around. Has anyone used that LiteBit service yet? Curious how it works.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just woke up. Am I correct here? Stealth addresses are open sourced code that has been fully credited and isn't Stealth send as a whole, which is the major component that is still coming later in November, yes?

I don't see the big deal here. Shadowcoin people should be happy. The code is open sourced and credited. This is a validation of a component in their coin. Not sure why they're in here being pissy. Our dev give's other coins tech. Hondo has openly been very pro collaboration. There is no ego in this coin and I consider that a strength. It's a community project that stretches beyond the walls of just one coin.

this

As i stated in my post/tweet my issue was with bob calling Shadowcash shit, while proclaiming how awesome and brilliant XST is as a coin with their new release of "stealth addy's" which was a copy/paste of SDC code with a variable name change.

The use of the copyright was acknowledged and i see it as a compliment to Shadowcash tech.  

So in short my tweet/post was to refute bob's fudding of Shadowcash and its tech.

Its good to see XST developments and nice to see a dev that sticks with his coin, competition breeds innovation.

Activity: 188
Sound science
Btw, where's CryptoHangman? I'm waiting for him to show up & post the same two stupid pictures that he always posts.

Don't know where CryptoHangman is BUT I GOT THIS.

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Yep, and mintpal V2 anytime from now  Grin
Activity: 213
Is it true that XST does not have a working POSA and that HONDO thinks having stealth addresses is equal to POSA?

What's "posa"? Proof of stake anonymous?
yes, what is posa?
what's the different between stealthaddresses and stealthsend? i want to learn more about stealthsend

This is my understanding:

Steathsend will be PoW. Stealthcoin is PoS. Both coins will work together with a burn process allowing a holder of each coin to transfer stealthcoin for stealthsend at a ratio of 1:1. Steathsend, as a PoW coin will use Chandran signatures, code being developed by Hondo himself. This is like Cryptonote anonymity, but without the blockchain bloat.

See the brief for details:  https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

This takes care of blockchain anonymity for the PoW side of things. PoS anonymity is provided by Stealth Addresses. SteathSend, as a PoW coin, will also adopt a fork of open bazaar, a decentralized marketplace.

Lets not forget SteathText, the first anonymous text transaction service:  https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

We are on to a winner here guys.
Activity: 378
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Is it true that XST does not have a working POSA and that HONDO thinks having stealth addresses is equal to POSA?

yes, what is posa?
what's the different between stealthaddresses and stealthsend? i want to learn more about stealthsend

They are two completely different things
Stealthsend will be release in mid november
stealth addresses was just a bonus out from roadmap only to increase the anon in stealthcoin
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf
I think by now we should know to expect FUD-galore whenever there is a new update. Good time to get cheap coin while all the lemmings dump on command.

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

yes, what is posa?
Activity: 322
I just woke up. Am I correct here? Stealth addresses are open sourced code that has been fully credited and isn't Stealth send as a whole, which is the major component that is still coming later in November, yes?

I don't see the big deal here. Shadowcoin people should be happy. The code is open sourced and credited. This is a validation of a component in their coin. Not sure why they're in here being pissy. Our dev give's other coins tech. Hondo has openly been very pro collaboration. There is no ego in this coin and I consider that a strength. It's a community project that stretches beyond the walls of just one coin.

this
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
That was what I said:
In one day everything changed.
Bye bye XST
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/517683228522455040

I guess it is time to sell the remaining XST I have and invest that also in LXC

I agree with you. Please sell now

Activity: 540

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/517683228522455040

I guess it is time to sell the remaining XST I have and invest that also in LXC
Jump to: