Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 173. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
XST will replace litecoin in few months
I've a load that I'm selling  Wink

Do it please do it now on bittrex. I know of many people waiting for dumps to get in.

Can you hurry up already! Thanks.

I'm not one of your followers you gimp  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Do it please do it now on bittrex. I know of many people waiting for dumps to get in.

Can you hurry up already! Thanks.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I'm in guys. Let's do it. No sell!!!
Yes, put walls @50k so certain pump group can exit.  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

Bob the knob and all his shill accounts.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is there anyway/anywhere the wallet can actually be downloaded for eventual new users?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Today XST is going to hit 50k!  MP add is going to be amazing.  We should all establish the price there at 50k and HODL!!!

Let's do it! I'm in.  Wink

yea if we all get on MP and then set the sells no lower then 50k - we can make bittrex follow MP price.  then XST is now 50k where it should be.  Make MP2 the new defacto exchange and bam the price got to follow it from bittrex.  LETS DO THIS ! DOOOOO IT!

What time does MP v2 go live?

probably 6pm GMT

EMILLIO YOU ENGLISH IS FANTASTIC!!!! LETS DO THIS BROTHA!!!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
14 days without fees will be amazing!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Today XST is going to hit 50k!  MP add is going to be amazing.  We should all establish the price there at 50k and HODL!!!

yea if we all get on MP and then set the sells no lower then 50k - we can make bittrex follow MP price.  then XST is now 50k where it should be.  Make MP2 the new defacto exchange and bam the price got to follow it from bittrex.  LETS DO THIS ! DOOOOO IT!

probably 6pm GMT
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 168

+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Yes, put walls @50k so certain pump group can exit.  Roll Eyes

legendary

I'm down with that. I know a few others who can hold as well.

Lets make this happen. XST is worth 5M at least!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Your Boy making you guys look bad again. Just think what he's going to do to this coin if people follow him.

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

There is no coming back from this one.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I've got my popcorn ready!

http://itsalmo.st/#timetokillxmr

you can't blame a community for one or two people are doing out of it

Gotta ask, what's with the XST community hating XMR so much?

I dont think anyone is hating. More like trying to save their poor souls in their last few hours on earth. Monero is gonna hurt a lot of people in a bad way. If they jump ship now at least they can still come out alive. If BCX starts taking coins from the poloniex wallets all trading will be shut down and people will be trading XMR off a google doc in the altcoin section.

#PureTruth

I don't think you got my question.. XMR devs and market seem quite relaxed.

Imo all this fudding from XST "investors" makes you look like you got no trust in your dev or technology and need to take out competition any way possible.. Just thinking out loud here..

One person isn't a community. Look around in the thread...nobody is hating on Monero. We can't control what Bob does.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Your Boy making you guys look bad again. Just think what he's going to do to this coin if people follow him.

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I dont think anyone is hating. More like trying to save their poor souls in their last few hours on earth. Monero is gonna hurt a lot of people in a bad way. If they jump ship now at least they can still come out alive. If BCX starts taking coins from the poloniex wallets all trading will be shut down and people will be trading XMR off a google doc in the altcoin section.

#PureTruth

I don't think you got my question.. XMR devs and market seem quite relaxed.

Imo all this fudding from XST "investors" makes you look like you got no trust in your dev or technology and need to take out competition any way possible.. Just thinking out loud here..
legendary

Cheers

#PureTruth
Jump to: