Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 171. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have seen this before, the game these day trading play

Are you talking about the current dump?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I have seen this before, the game these day trading play
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Your Boy making you guys look bad again. Just think what he's going to do to this coin if people follow him.

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

There is no coming back from this one.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I've got my popcorn ready!

http://itsalmo.st/#timetokillxmr

I aint making anyone look bad except you and the rest of the Monero bagholders... Hey bud... How much you down today? I'm up about 10%!

Yeah, portfolio is looking great, join us.

I'm not down a penny. Smiley

I have no XMR but am using this as a buy opportunity. Cheesy

Unfortunately the price is rising where I thought I could wait and get it cheaper so I still havn't bought. Hopefully there will be a big dump right before the "ATTACK" and I can score. Cheesy Cheesy 30-32 while i slept. Sad

40+ in a week again. Wink

So after this you guys gotta tell me where you bought in at. PM is fine. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
lol saw this on twitter. Made me hungry for more XST

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Advisory

At this point, we recommend against trading at C-CEX. Do so at your own risk.

If you have funds in any coin at C-CEX, you may wish to withdraw them now and trade on a different exchange.

There are no XST listings at C-CEX. We have been active about avoiding an XST listing at C-CEX, but we will further request specifically not to be included in their listings.

If C-CEX adds XST against our wishes, do not trade XST at C-CEX.

Why??
what's the matter with c-cex?

I assume it's security reasons, also mentioned by the coinigy devs.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Advisory

If you have funds in any coin at C-CEX, you may wish to withdraw them now and trade on a different exchange.

There are no XST listings at C-CEX. We have been active about avoiding an XST listing at C-CEX, but we will further request specifically not to be included in their listings.

Why??
what's the matter with c-cex?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
For me the excitement thing about crypto is to see Chandran Signature implementation with Stealthsend, if this thing working flawless with no bloating as promised then we will see this thing flying to 100k+. Bloating is the problem for all POS/anon coins and if Stealthcoin can solve this then it deserve to be #1 in this field. All POS/anon should have this problem within a few years if they can't find the way to fix this, large file size.

Can a Chandran ring signature blockchain be pruned?

What's the devs' opinion?

That I don't know, you would need answer from Hondo or dev team.

Yes, pruning is possible.

Thanks for the response. Follow-up question: what's the effect of pruning on anonymity set?
Activity: 305
For me the excitement thing about crypto is to see Chandran Signature implementation with Stealthsend, if this thing working flawless with no bloating as promised then we will see this thing flying to 100k+. Bloating is the problem for all POS/anon coins and if Stealthcoin can solve this then it deserve to be #1 in this field. All POS/anon should have this problem within a few years if they can't find the way to fix this, large file size.

Yes, pruning is possible.
Activity: 238
Mintpal 3 weeks of free trading will bring more volume
Hope strong holder keep holding
Activity: 305
Advisory

Activity: 135
lol saw this on twitter. Made me hungry for more XST
legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
what's with all the excitement about Mintpal? 

there's plenty of liquidity on Bittrex. 

everybody is acting like they are 12 years old (which they probably are).

Mintpal or no Mintpal, hold your XST.

yes, many investors here are big holders like us, but many other are day traders.
For these guys, mintpal will be the paradise by 14 days without fees.
And attract day traders is very good for any currency, because this generates volume

If we have 5,000 or 10,000 BTC volume for XST now that would be the excitement, who know it's free trading and someone could be very good at this.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Btw Mintpal v2 deployment has just started.
In the meantime v1 will be frontend till some data sync actions will be completed.

fyi
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
yes, many investors here are big holders like us, but many other are day traders.
And attract day traders is very good for any currency, because this generates volume

probably also encourages manipulation.

we shall soon see...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

I agree but I do want to see this Mintpal excitement all about, perhaps someone have something up their sleeves?
For me the excitement thing about crypto is to see Chandran Signature implementation with Stealthsend, if this thing working flawless with no bloating as promised then we will see this thing flying to 100k+. Bloating is the problem for all POS coins and if Stealthcoin can solve this then it deserve to be #1 in this field.

I second you and 100% agree with your explanation . Exactly this is what will make Stealth to be the real champion.
legendary

I agree but I do want to see this Mintpal excitement all about, perhaps someone have something up their sleeves?
Jump to: