Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 174. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Your Boy making you guys look bad again. Just think what he's going to do to this coin if people follow him.

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

There is no coming back from this one.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I've got my popcorn ready!

http://itsalmo.st/#timetokillxmr

you can't blame a community for one or two people are doing out of it

Gotta ask, what's with the XST community hating XMR so much?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
when XST is setup on mintpal V2 and everything takes off...

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I think 6pm GMT, but I could be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
what time (gmt) mintpal V2 will be released?
thanks
Activity: 714
Your Boy making you guys look bad again. Just think what he's going to do to this coin if people follow him.

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I aint making anyone look bad except you and the rest of the Monero bagholders... Hey bud... How much you down today? I'm up about 10%!

Yeah, portfolio is looking great, join us.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Cheers

I aint making anyone look bad except you and the rest of the Monero bagholders... Hey bud... How much you down today? I'm up about 10%!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Something to consider as a plus for this great community!

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bitcoin-altcoins-crypto-20-a-little-honesty-still-goes-a-long-way

Honesty is a rare thing in cryptoworld!

wow ... you're #22 on the richlist ... true xst supporter BTCWriter

Btcwriter has several addresses in richlist. Probably he is the largest investor and without intention to dump his coins like several others who are here since the beginning and has projects for use stealthcoin in their countries.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bitcoin-altcoins-crypto-20-a-little-honesty-still-goes-a-long-way

wow ... you're #22 on the richlist ... true xst supporter BTCWriter
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 151

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
OpenBazar will be awesome thing,hope that bitcoin price will be better then now till that days,holding and byuins xst all the time in small values!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
OpenBazaar is mentioned in RoadMap. FYI many things are not mentioned in whitepaper/roadmap but those are happening like Stealth Web Wallet in early October.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

- roadmap -

I think this Dev post might answer some questions you might have. OpenBazaar comes after the release of Stealthsend.

That post says Whitepaper updated to include our plans for an Open Bazaar platform based on "stealthsend": Bitcointalk Post but there's no whitepaper in that link. And the whitepaper I found doesn't mention OpenBazaar at all.

I'm interested in how much effort already has been put into OpenBazaar implementation in addition to adding it to the roadmap.
Activity: 213
For new supporters of this amazing coin...

@ 200 subscribers we get added to the main crypto sub reddit. Please everyone subscribe. This will increase our exposure tenfold.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hopefully other exchanges also do 0% fees, dat would be awesome, cant wait  to trade for free Cool #moneyparty
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
I have an idea, how about we don't talk about other coins in this thread? You have an issue with [Insert Coin] take it to [Insert Coin]'s thread. Is it that hard?

+1 good idea dude!  Cheesy
Activity: 182
I have an idea, how about we don't talk about other coins in this thread? You have an issue with [Insert Coin] take it to [Insert Coin]'s thread. Is it that hard?

Sorry about that, I agree, will be avoided in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 182

Lol I admit I just lmao thanks for that... I'm invested in both cloak and stealth, cloak will return....in the mean time http://aerocoin.org/aerome/ Looking very impressive!!!

This looks more impressive, remember sonicscrewdrivers, this is the re-brand. It called SONIC http://www.sonic-coin.com/

Na man sonic's dev team is run by that Carson scamer. It's all about the Aero
[/quote]

So is that why it has more Volume on Bittrex?
Activity: 197
ayooooooooo

check it!

What good is your wealth if you cant spend it with Stealth?
Unique integration with Tor is here to take care of yourself!
Send coins through SMS anonymously, without a connection
Blockchain and address obfuscation stops any detection
Advanced cryptography making sure of your protection!
Certified devs and audited code.. I'm buying another load
Stealthcoin makes governments fear the power we hold!
They cant shut it down or track us, they cant even compete
In a few years decentralization will render them obsolete
The future will be open-source and encryption is key
Economy’s will collapse, the corrupt banksters will flee
Revolution is inevitable, soon the masses take to the streets!
The people want privacy, no more paranoia, ya hear?
So there is a demand, and it's clear, growing exponentially every year
That's why I believe in Stealthcoin, the team makes its mission clear
Chandran Signature implementation will make this coin a winner here

hahahahahahaha

yeah I got bored

Smiley

Haiku it
Jump to: