Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 2. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
How can I access slack.com, so that I may follow XST there?

email [email protected] and request an invite.... still waiting to hear back from them here
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
How can I access slack.com, so that I may follow XST there?
This thread must be shut down and another self-moderated thread must be opened for XST community.

Stealth community must have a decent thread.

+1000

Who wants to open a new one and moderate it ?

I think someone from the XST dev team must do that

I agree. It wouldnt be right to start a new thread for XST without the dev or at least a person chosen by the dev team to control and moderate it.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
This thread must be shut down and another self-moderated thread must be opened for XST community.

+1000

I think someone from the XST dev team must do that
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+1000

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Have you guys seen this?

It's the new stealth wallet that is in development!

And if that's not the most beautiful and user friendly interface for any coin in the market I dunno what is.

Activity: 15
Guys, don't let LongAndShort push your buttons. He's trying to get a reaction out of you and when you give him one, it's like feeding a stray cat...he won't leave. Remember what happened last time? It's not worth it. XST certainly didn't benefit from the last exchange. Let him think whatever he wants. If he thinks that everyone here is an idiot...let him think it...who gives a shit? Don't let yourselves get manipulated. Don't take the bait.

+1

Don't ever quote him nor even answer him.

This guy has shown us before to be totally sick and have personnality disorders.

Unfortunately, there is only one solution with this kind of guy: IGNORE button.

Otherwise, you'll experience talking to a mad man in a psychiatric hostpital...

http://cache.20minutes.fr/photos/2011/08/31/hopital-psychiatrique-sichuan-chine-1990-diaporama.jpg

When someone defends its cause with attacks instead of facts, the cause is not worth fighting for, even if long just says hi, you will jump to attack other coin communities instead of fixing yours, this coin is a lost cause i can see now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Guess whose back boys.... and you can THANK EMILIO for spammming our thread Roll Eyes
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, don't let LongAndShort push your buttons. He's trying to get a reaction out of you and when you give him one, it's like feeding a stray cat...he won't leave. Remember what happened last time? It's not worth it. XST certainly didn't benefit from the last exchange. Let him think whatever he wants. If he thinks that everyone here is an idiot...let him think it...who gives a shit? Don't let yourselves get manipulated. Don't take the bait.

+1

Don't ever quote him nor even answer him.

This guy has shown us before to be totally sick and have personnality disorders.

Unfortunately, there is only one solution with this kind of guy: IGNORE button.

Otherwise, you'll experience talking to a mad man in a psychiatric hostpital...

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I hate to say it, but we need a self mod thread. Not because there is something to hide, but because idiots like him will pop up anytime an announcement will be made, and all the constructive dialog goes down the drain.
I'm going to suggest that to Hondo. All the serious coins have a self mod thread, there is no way to defend a thread against sociopaths like him. He has no limits because he is sick. I pity him, but that is not helping any of us.
Activity: 322
Activity: 812
@00Smurf

I can't agree with your all your statements above.  
LongAndShort's behaviour is appalling imo. End of.

However since it's a Sunday

Let's… move on.
See but that begs the question, what counts as someones own thread? IS every person limited to only one coin? What if they hold multiple coins, what then?

You are right, but you know very well at what I'm referring to, and if you don't I'll remind you with some quotes from XST thread, from that despicable, hungry for money, sociopath:
"I'm here because i just cant stand the stupidity here sometimes its beyond me"
"filthy little children throwing a tantrum"
These are only his latest "works" and there is a lot more to come, just because this thread isn't self moderated.
So shadow has "own thread", because if I express my opinion there against Shadow multiple times...because I feel so, my posts are deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
People! Can't we all just get along ? (I've seen that in a movie  Grin)
Well, at list for a while ?
LongandShort is just a hypocrite safeguarding his investment, but we don't really care about him.
He will pop up here when any announcement will be made...all of course in the name of "technology", being afraid that his shadow will came in second. So fuck him...he is a loser....but what about the rest of us ?
So can we stay in our own threads for a while? I'm tired of this shit...please ?

I just spoke up to say something to that guy about his absolute prediction that silk road makes bitcoin what it is. its not true..he forgets the 100s of millions being pured into its infrastructure and i just wanted to correct it. sometimes i just get sick of the misleading some of you do here.. now even you are just trying to make  what i said something it isn't and have a good old argument cussing at me about it yet again!
Just don't say my name and don't acknowledge me unless you have something to say to what i said..Please stop making this about so many tin hat conspiracy you have rattling in that headl!

What will really help the price of XST is its adoption on Open bazaar and other black markets. Its no doubt XST has a totally new technology - anonymous sms sending of money - but this unique feature is not sufficient for XST to succeed.

Only its constant and steady use on black markets will help XST to survive in the huge competition of anonymous coins.

If not Silkroad, Bitcoin`s value would still be under 0.1 USD. It`s well know truth that only Silkroad and other black markets helped BTC to rise.

What a load of garbage..Silk road bitcoin made up of around 5% of all transactions at the time it was first taken down! 30k bitcoin in escrow is hardly close to the millions in circulation!

Geeze some of the things you guys say in this thread is without a doubt... I wont say anymore on that because its just rude. But wow, you guys need to pick up your game bigtime! You have without a doubt though, become the joke community of anon coin projects... And emilio is mostly to blame but the rest of you seriously need to smarten up just a tad. You are making the rest of the projects just look really stupid and we are all trying to crack the anonymous and mainstream markets right now and you twits here saying some of the crap you do is just walking us all backwards!!

I'm glad you have all stopped chanting chandran signatures but whats next i mean i think all the time you spend here isn't it time you studied the ecosystem, just a little bit!?

Im assuming you possibly arrived long after dogecoin even. And really missed the whole rise of bitcoin in april and the end of 2013. One could really guess it had a lot more to do with gox manipulating its own markets.  And it did not take a brain surgeon to work it out both times but mostly the rise to $1200 was at the time of the US debt default scare..Most definitely not silk road. Its all documented, just go and read more about what this is all about PLEASE for everyones sake! The drop in price of bitcoin wavered when silk road was shut down and the rise to $1200 was after that!

Some references can be found here http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/03/bitcoin-price-silk-road-ulbricht-value
and here https://www.cylab.cmu.edu/files/pdfs/tech_reports/CMUCyLab12018.pdf

Here is a good read..apparently someone is to re-analyse its current state and will reveal a better picture of it soon. http://www.coindesk.com/dark-markets-grow-bigger-bolder-year-since-silk-road-bust/

Hypocrite how..Stop lying kid and making up stories i fail to see how you can interpret that as anything other then what is typed! You may be all in on this coin but its not how everyone else rolls just because i'm here talking about something does not have to mean i'm here fighting for shadow ffs i mean how stupid is that! that you think that..
Activity: 476
LongandShort is just a hypocrite safeguarding his investment, but we don't really care about him.
He will pop up here when any announcement will be made...all of course in the name of "technology", being afraid that his shadow will came in second. So fuck him...he is a loser....but what about the rest of us ?
So can we stay in our own threads for a while? I'm tired of this shit...please ?

See but that begs the question, what counts as someones own thread? IS every person limited to only one coin? What if they hold multiple coins, what then?
thank you for reminding me to check out stealthcoin on slack.com ...
Activity: 476
Really again?

Seriously… you're acting like a total sh*tface and damaging SDC in the process. The SDC community in tiny and will not evolve with your style of leadership imo. Good luck with that!

Bye-bye

For the record Longandshort is an investor and a supporter he is not on the dev team.

Now you asked some legit questions in sdc thread, as well as long asked a question and pointed some things out in here, just as you did in sdc.

Neither one were troll or fud threads. They both raised points. Longs was perhaps a bit more colorful but everyone expresses opinions differently, his wasn't even about xst it was a response about bitcoin price and silkroad. Now that people are attacking each other its just going to devolve even more.

Child_harold I don't think anyone attacked your questions in sdc. Yet here people insists on attacking long and short, which is just going to devolve this mess even further.

Those dumbs who invested in shadowcash not get tired.
Only an idiot to not realize that zero knowledge will never be implemented because simply there is no zerocoin / zerocash.
Shadowcoin devs were trying to dump some coins and appeared speaking that is almost ready and will be implemented in early November lol.
They made a small pump for 36 hours with 15 btc and then dumped 50 btc in suckers lol
If zero knowledge is about to be released, then why is in the roadmap to copy and paste the code from monero to implement ring signatures?
If zk works, no need to ring signatures. lol
Just look to bittrex. Dump volumes are much larger than those used to raise the price.
Just need buy 20 coins for the price rise and sell 500 sdc to fall to 15k lol

Do you even argue with any facts to back up your statement? Or even do any research before spouting off an answer or do you just reply emotionally?

Come on people grow up, and act mature. Someone has to be the bigger person.

Every community has people that act in emotional ways, its just the nature of the internet. Do we now look at every person that disagrees with a coin and check there post history and go attack that person in what ever coin they choose to have. What if they have multiple coins?

I myself have some xst, because I diversify, you never know what will hit big, do i hold more shadow than xst yes i do, but thats because i feel it has greater potential in the chosen niche market its going after. BUt i also have more BC than i do xst, as that has a clear leader in Clearnet tech, etc etc. it goes on.

Hell pretty much any coin that has a dev team that sticks around is worth investing some money into. The entire alt market is penny market mentality.

Everyone is so closed minded.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
probably now that I said that, shadowcoin devs are going to put a fake buy wall lol
Pages:
Jump to: