Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 5. (Read 748429 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Has anybody here ever bought goods or services by XST coins?

i traded 2k XST for an antminer s1 with a guy on craigslist.. came out to about .13btc at the time

What if craigslist accepted XST as its sole payment gateway Tongue

I would be good with that if there was a better way to convert fiat into xst, maybe an exchange built into the wallet

U are 100% right. That`s what I told to Hondo yesterday.

XST adopters must have the ability to directly purchase XST coins without the participation of BTC. There must be gateways to acquire directly XST coins with fiat currency. Like the gateways Ripple has for its xrp coins.

In Europe we have a Netherlands based gateway where u can buy XST with Euros by credit card or bank deposit/transfer: www.litebit.eu 

But when u buy XST with them by credit card, they do not fill your XST wallet simultaneously. They need hours Sad
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Cryptsy sure is slow-assed today with withdrawals. Had a confirmed w/d sitting there for an hour now  Huh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

i traded 2k XST for an antminer s1 with a guy on craigslist.. came out to about .13btc at the time

I would be good with that if there was a better way to convert fiat into xst, maybe an exchange built into the wallet
MR1
legendary

yuk
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
ok now I have some mature coin.

the wallet is:

Balance:             1500.00 XST
Stake:                0.00 XST
Unconfirmed:        0.00 XST

and down the wallet this:

im mining?  Huh Huh

yep, you're mining
Now your weight in network will begin to increase and soon you will begin to earn coins.
More coins in wallet, more faster it will happen and more coins you will earn.
Don't worry about "49 days", as the hours go by this number will decrease rapidly

I'll sell a lot of macbooks and iphones without taxes in my country when XST openbazaar be released. Maybe nice cars too Cheesy

Who knows, maybe one day we can purchase real estate by XST coins Wink

That would be cool. I need 1 acre here in Jax Fl  Smiley

lol
I'll sell a lot of macbooks and iphones without taxes in my country when XST openbazaar be released. Maybe nice cars too Cheesy

That would be cool. I need 1 acre here in Jax Fl  Smiley
MR1
legendary

yuk
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ok now I have some mature coin.

the wallet is:

Balance:             1500.00 XST
Stake:                0.00 XST
Unconfirmed:        0.00 XST

and down the wallet this:

im mining?  Huh Huh
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Here's hoping Hondo will give us a progress report soon  Cool

BTW does anybody know if the people of BlockNet and the Adept project are talking?
legendary
Activity: 1050
XST will be the future coin, many innovation and great features coming soon,
open bazar is the one of the best feature to buy and sell anonymously...
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
MR1
legendary
Great deal!   Grin

Other XST coin adopters` feedbacks?

MR1
legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
probably he succeeded to withdraw because deleted the message after my post
Any whales want to send me what I lost on Mintpal? 80k XST

how you lost it?
Just login and request the withdrawal until 10/31
I did it and it was all ok

Wow 3.4 BTC worth of XST? Thats a big loss of XST if it truly is lost. Thats also pretty bold to ask for a handout of that magnitude. I know people have given away more but damn. I cant imagine anyone being that generous as Ive never met anyone that generous.

Better is that subaruKING12 ask for 3.4 BTC. When 1 XST coin will reach USD 5, the XST community will easily reimburse subaruKING12 his loses  Grin

This is true  Grin
MR1
legendary

how you lost it?

Wow 3.4 BTC worth of XST? Thats a big loss of XST if it truly is lost. Thats also pretty bold to ask for a handout of that magnitude. I know people have given away more but damn. I cant imagine anyone being that generous as Ive never met anyone that generous.

Better is that subaruKING12 ask for 3.4 BTC. When 1 XST coin will reach USD 5, the XST community will easily reimburse subaruKING12 his loses  Grin

how you lost it?

Pages:
Jump to: