Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 200. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey, I've been away a few days, nice to see that with stealthcoin, you can take a day off and stop worrying about the price. That's new to me. Stealth still standing strong despite a crumbling bitcoin. This sunday could once again have a huge impact on xst price, I expect new ground at 15k with possible peaks to 20k. Will mintpal take the lead in volume? Let's find out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BITCOIN IS FALLING IN VALUE
AND SO BTCD
XST TO DA MOON  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.

In-wallet trading, however, is an awesome idea. I'll bring that up with the team. Suggestions on which exchange to support are welcome.

Bittrex would be my choice, but any major exchange would do.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Hello,

I give away 250 xst coins max 5000 on twitter, the only must tell me why they like this coin #gutogut1

My thanks to the dev.....

I forgot this happened! That's when we were picking up XST for 300 - 600 sats!

I want to see zeerobje do it again now lol
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Hello,

I give away 250 xst coins max 5000 on twitter, the only must tell me why they like this coin #gutogut1

My thanks to the dev.....

I forgot this happened! That's when we were picking up XST for 300 - 600 sats!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I'm sure the QR Scan is already on his list of to do's. But good suggestion, and its nice to see someone who's looking to use the coin.

Thanks CoinBateman.  

The point I was trying to make is that people like me that want to use the coin in the future, will keep coins on their phone and will want them to stake. We also want ease of use (qr scan and send). Stealthtext is a genius way to send anonymously, however it's going to be very cumbersome for the avg, Joe to use to buy his morning coffee.

edit: by staking on my phone, I can get free coffee everyday Smiley   at least that my dream... Cool
Activity: 392
I'm sure the QR Scan is already on his list of to do's. But good suggestion, and its nice to see someone who's looking to use the coin.

legendary
I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is battery life. PoS is designed to distribute staking weight over time by creating two new inputs from each old input. With the splitting, though, the weight of each transaction goes down, making the wallet work harder after every cycle. Eventually, mining dominates battery usage and the user must shut down the wallet to save battery life.

In-wallet trading, however, is an awesome idea. I'll bring that up with the team. Suggestions on which exchange to support are welcome.

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking

Don't agree as phone is on charger, usually overnght, and I know of at least 1 mobile staking wallet that is very easy on the battery.

A coin with 20% interest should have mobile staking if the plan is to make it a usable currency. JMO

It is much safer and convenient our coins remain stored in our home or office pc than in a mobile phone that can be lost or stolen.
imho mobile wallet is a great instrument as payment and this stealthtext does without need to have coins "inside" de cellphone.
They are safe and stacking at home and still being able to be used anonymously through cellphone. I think this is amazing

It is much safer and convenient our coins remain stored in our home or office pc than in a mobile phone that can be lost or stolen.

Safer? Maybe.  

More convenient? not if you are planning on actually using the coin to buy stuff.  

I cant see myself rolling up to the Starbucks drive-thru trying to make a payment with stealthtext...

I want to scan a qr code and hit send.

I know you guys will say I'm a fudder, etc... but that's the way I see it, I'm more interested in actually using the coin.

I was also the guy that openly asked the dev for a code audit, and you see how that turned out...  Wink

So sometimes is good to state your opinion on things and not just listen to the cheerleaders.
Activity: 63
A coin with 20% interest should have mobile staking if the plan is to make it a usable currency. JMO

Point taken for StealthCoin, although it will not apply to StealthSend, which will be PoW.

Stealthcoin isn't pos? There are a few coins with mobile staking apps. It's a big deal. Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 924

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is battery life. PoS is designed to distribute staking weight over time by creating two new inputs from each old input. With the splitting, though, the weight of each transaction goes down, making the wallet work harder after every cycle. Eventually, mining dominates battery usage and the user must shut down the wallet to save battery life.

Thanks for information
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Don't agree as phone is on charger, usually overnght, and I know of at least 1 mobile staking wallet that is very easy on the battery.

imho mobile wallet is a great instrument as payment and this stealthtext does without need to have coins "inside" de cellphone.
They are safe and stacking at home and still being able to be used anonymously through cellphone. I think this is amazing
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.

Point taken for StealthCoin, although it will not apply to StealthSend, which will be PoW.
legendary

Activity: 616
Here fishy fishy. Want a bite at 8650? Smiley
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.

Activity: 80
whats so special about this coin? Huge buy support, what are the future predictions? thanks

StealthCoin Mention on DeepDotWeb - the media hub for underground commerce!

Article Link: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

A Dark Horse

Many question why ring signatures are not simply added to Bitcoin’s codebase. According to Bitcoin core developer gmaxwell, ring signatures are possible, but present challenges. A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.

If successful, Stealthsend will have an obfuscated blockchain similar to CryptoNotes while utilizing the well established bitcoin protocol. Additionally, it will also offer a significant reduction in storage.
To avoid the memory-expensive proofs required by an anonymous proof-of-stake coin, StealthSend will be a proof-of-work coin. StealthSend coins will be created by rewarding holders of StealthCoin at a 1:1 ratio in a proof-of-burn conversion. In other words, to get one StealthSend coin, a StealthCoin holder would have to burn one StealthCoin. After the proof-of-burn conversion, the remaining 15% of the total money supply will be emitted via proof-of-work, using a smooth emission algorithm.
Website – http://stealth-coin.com
Wallet – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code – https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Decentralized Dark Markets

In addition to Stealthsend, the Stealthcoin team recently announced that they plan to support Open Bazaar, which is an anonymous, decentralized marketplace. With the closings of Silk Road and many other Bitcoin commerce sites, a decentralized solution to an anonymous marketplace would fill an important niche.

Open Bazaar promises to be such a solution. It is an open-source project touting many innovations that improve on traditional markets, including a reputation system based on proof-of-burn pledges, which allow users to burn Bitcoin in exchange for reputation. Released under the permissive open source MIT License, the Open Bazaar project plans to launch before the end of 2014.

Very nice!!

I suggest to everyone to read the full article in the link that was posted and I add this:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

The dev has proven himself in many ways and in doing so has earned him a very loyal following.  The price will probably be stable until it gets more attention, either the next update or when the general community realizes what StealthSend really is.  This coin keeps surviving dumps, my guess is that the loyal are becoming more and more heavily invested.  I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.  To stake or not to stake.....
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Trying out the new Coinigy Trader and boy is the UI pretty - very powerful tool, you can sign up for the beta using the link below.

https://www.coinigy.com/

looks awesome
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Troll, go back to your  ssd thread  before I dump the 700k ssd that I'm holding.

The person you refer to is not from SSD. That is a troll account created specifically for XST.

Read the backposts.

he has some posts there, look here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8837048
I'm thinking he's a minion of  Mr. Net
but at least now I see that he isn't from ssd community
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
VERY NICE RICHLIST
TNX Cheesy
Distribution List / Richlist

I have created a distribution list (Richlist) for Stealthcoin, Hope you guys like it.
Drop me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin

Very nice, thanks!

Jump to: