Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 195. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Hmmm I'd say we are at currently at ''thrill'' stage. Prepare for final push followed by epic dump. But lets hope not!

LOL back to your apex shit coin thread, fudster

Emilio - Love you man - your the best chap around here - your a boss.

Emilio is right -  XST is going to go 1 dollar !

lol thanks, bitcad4u
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Hmmm I'd say we are at currently at ''thrill'' stage. Prepare for final push followed by epic dump. But lets hope not!

Emilio - Love you man - your the best chap around here - your a boss.

Emilio is right -  XST is going to go 1 dollar !
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

We are in HOPE stage btw...

+1 HOPE stage seems most likely.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Only 757 more sats increase to reach ATH! Whoo-Hoo, look at 'em go! Ha-ha, 32 Btc in sells won't even get XST back down to 10k!

ATH?

All Time High
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

We are in HOPE stage btw...
legendary
Activity: 924

Do not make a fool out of your self. XST is real deal.
Activity: 196

Activity: 28
Only 757 more sats increase to reach ATH! Whoo-Hoo, look at 'em go! Ha-ha, 32 Btc in sells won't even get XST back down to 10k!

ATH?
legendary
HONDO deliver and not promises. Scammers have no more XST coins to dump. So it is.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Yep ....probably 25-30K tomorrow when it hits Moolah Mintpal V.2
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
legendary
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Is there anything else to add.
Activity: 196
Reading that the XMR exploit is CONFIRMED. That is a coin killer. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8902631

Great more investors will rush to Stealthcoin  Wink

Hahah, it will boost other altcoin prices and good for XST too.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
BREAKING: "RUSSIA PLANS BITCOIN BAN BY 2015"

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/russia-plans-bitcoin-ban-2015/

Russia is a huge bitcoin's market.
If this really happen all that market will be absorbed by anon altcoins as stealthcoin, XC, darkcoin and some other.
But stealthcoin is the best, decentralized and most anonymous and secure of them.
2015 will be the year of stealthcoin. Wait and you will see.

I expect enormous rise in value for all anon. coins in 5-6 months
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 181
Activity: 49
BREAKING: "RUSSIA PLANS BITCOIN BAN BY 2015"

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/russia-plans-bitcoin-ban-2015/

Russia is a huge bitcoin's market.
If this really happen all that market will be absorbed by anon altcoins as stealthcoin, XC, darkcoin and some other.
But stealthcoin is the best, decentralized and most anonymous and secure of them.
2015 will be the year of stealthcoin. Wait and you will see.

Grin
Jump to: