Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 197. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Just wanna remind everyone that XST is without a doubt the best bet right now in the crypto market.
'

It took awhile, but I saw the light and am all board for stealth, a lot of talented people working on it and marketing it. I just got off talking on another forum about another coin, and it was giving me a head ache they where in there bitching about the name of the coin, and couldn't agree. This forum is a lot more relaxed. I not only like the coin but the community as well.
Activity: 238
It is the best coin indeed
Lets hope everything goes smoothly as roadmap and by december 2014
Will get over BTCD or more
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hi folks,

I have bought some XST on the Cryptsy exchange, and I have the Stealthsend android app installed. But I don't know how to to send my XSTs from the exchange to the app, which I am assuming is doubling as my wallet, although it has no address. Linux install doesn't work for latest Linux, or at least I can't make it work - there's no information about how to install it - and there's not much by way of guidance on the website.

Can any one here help? I really just want to set up a stable wallet - ideally on Linux, but I'll settle for Android - in which to store my coins. Is there a step-by-step guide to doing that available?

Hi my friend. Welcome aboard this spaceship.

Stealthsend not yet been released. Do you installed Stealthtext app.

This application serves to send coins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text. Without you having to be connected to the internet among several other things.

Soon after the completion of the roadmap will be available for non smartphones, ie, if you ever need to do a top secret transaction, you may use a old dumbphone with java and then throw it in the trash after you made ​​the payment.

He doesn't stores coins in your cellphone, so it is impossible to send coins to him.

This makes it much safer than any mobile wallet, because you can do payments but in case of loss or theft of cellphone, your coins are staking and safe elsewhere.

About wallet I don't know how to help but I think you're the first to have problems with it

Sorry for my English

Amazing: "Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi folks,

I have bought some XST on the Cryptsy exchange, and I have the Stealthsend android app installed. But I don't know how to to send my XSTs from the exchange to the app, which I am assuming is doubling as my wallet, although it has no address. Linux install doesn't work for latest Linux, or at least I can't make it work - there's no information about how to install it - and there's not much by way of guidance on the website.

Can any one here help? I really just want to set up a stable wallet - ideally on Linux, but I'll settle for Android - in which to store my coins. Is there a step-by-step guide to doing that available?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
probly a noob question is there any near future releases coming up ?

roadmap + tomorrow in mintpal V2 launch
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

All kinds, Look at the road map in the OP.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 135
"Attention crypto passengers. The Stealthcoin train is about to leave the station. Thank you." Smiley
legendary
Bought some XST, hopefully soon to be the BTCD price Smiley

BitcoinDark have nothing against Stealthcoin beside their SuperScam which no one is going to use, unlike OpenBaazar.
legendary
Activity: 994
Bought some XST, hopefully soon to be the BTCD price Smiley
legendary
Dat walls at ttrex oO, time to buy  Grin
Solid strong buy walls  Wink
Stealthsend is less than 2 months.
Activity: 168
True +1000
Both coins will grow
Price will definitely go up.
XST will take over BTCD soon  Wink
Anyone not buying now is a real idiot. Anyone selling at the moment for this price is an even bigger idiot.
Mark my words, tomorrow a lot of money from Mintpal exchange will flow mainly to 2 coins, thus driving the price up.
These 2 coins will be LXC and XST.

But as LXC has delivered nothing so far and is climbing based on rumours it will have a big sell off sooner or later.
Whereas XST will continue to grow.

+1000
Activity: 238
True +1000
Both coins will grow
Price will definitely go up.
XST will take over BTCD soon  Wink
Anyone not buying now is a real idiot. Anyone selling at the moment for this price is an even bigger idiot.
Mark my words, tomorrow a lot of money from Mintpal exchange will flow mainly to 2 coins, thus driving the price up.

But as LXC has delivered nothing so far and is climbing based on rumours it will have a big sell off sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Dat walls at ttrex oO, time to buy  Grin
Activity: 59
I have a question, is there any active mine and anyone can mininng this coin?

Right now XST is a Proof-of-Stake (POS) coin, so you will need to install the wallet (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7731119) and stake coins in order to earn more.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Activity: 48
I have a question, is there any active mine and anyone can mininng this coin?
legendary

Yep.  Some are sometimes scared of downloading apps to their phone from outside the official app stores but with this add to play store more people will get a chance to play with StealthText.  

Brb gonna buy more xst.

Agreed. Awesome to see the app in the Play store. Definitely think that will help draw in even more users.
+1
Hondo please make stealthtext available for Cyprus through googleplay. Currently it is not available for my country.

If googleplay is not available in your country then download it here;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkepjbuvivc3p3f/StealthText-v0.33.apk?dl=0

copy the link above and generate QR here;
https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/
Activity: 151

Yep.  Some are sometimes scared of downloading apps to their phone from outside the official app stores but with this add to play store more people will get a chance to play with StealthText.  

Brb gonna buy more xst.

Agreed. Awesome to see the app in the Play store. Definitely think that will help draw in even more users.
+1
Hondo please make stealthtext available for Cyprus through googleplay. Currently it is not available for my country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------

Brb gonna buy more xst.

+1
Jump to: