Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 241. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where are pookie and BTCgraphics?

i think they sold and moved on.... last i seen them together holding hands and crying about making wrong decisions.

Grin

9k! Time for some moon-memes.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250

i think they sold and moved on.... last i seen them together holding hands and crying about making wrong decisions.

Grin
Activity: 322
Gonna keep spamming this until 200 subscibers are reached: http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

If you haven't already, subscribe to the stealthcoin subreddit, takes literally 10 seconds to make a reddit account and press subscribe. Community support for stealthcoin has been great but so far the number of subscribers is disappointing on reddit.

Hondo and the dev team have delivered so far. If you guys want to see a x100 times return on your investment then  everyone has to do their part in increasing exposure for this wonderfully undervalued coin. 200 subscribers will link stealthcoin to the main cryptocurrency page on reddit. Get on it!

Just to add, we can run reddit ads for minimum $5.00. http://www.reddit.com/advertising

Ads can be just lines of text like "Come visit the /r/Stealthcoin subreddit", or they can be images.

My crypto investments all went down hill so my once $1k is now $100 or less. I don't own many XST (under 6 coins) and thus cannot afford the run ads for the subreddit and Stealthcoin. Sad

On a positive note, we have 74 subscribers now!   Grin
good idea. The regulars on this page should do something like offering small BTC donations to everyone who subscribes to the subreddit. That way 200 subscribers wi be reached very fast

We have it be careful of Reddit's rules. No paying people to subscribe or vote brigading. We can however advertise as much as we want the the ad system.
Activity: 14
Gonna keep spamming this until 200 subscibers are reached: http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

If you haven't already, subscribe to the stealthcoin subreddit, takes literally 10 seconds to make a reddit account and press subscribe. Community support for stealthcoin has been great but so far the number of subscribers is disappointing on reddit.

Hondo and the dev team have delivered so far. If you guys want to see a x100 times return on your investment then  everyone has to do their part in increasing exposure for this wonderfully undervalued coin. 200 subscribers will link stealthcoin to the main cryptocurrency page on reddit. Get on it!

Just to add, we can run reddit ads for minimum $5.00. http://www.reddit.com/advertising

Ads can be just lines of text like "Come visit the /r/Stealthcoin subreddit", or they can be images.

My crypto investments all went down hill so my once $1k is now $100 or less. I don't own many XST (under 6 coins) and thus cannot afford the run ads for the subreddit and Stealthcoin. Sad

good idea. The regulars on this page should do something like offering small BTC donations to everyone who subscribes to the subreddit. That way 200 subscribers wi be reached very fast
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Cloak didnt do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin

Let's wait and see what turns out to be a real shitcoin Stealth or CLOAK. Remember : "The race is not to the swift"

Who the fuck buys a Hero account? Only someone wishing to fraud forum members, that's who.
Activity: 322

lol that comment made me laugh.,
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Activity: 784
wow 339 BTC vol and rising!
First again in bittrex
next week will be huge!

wait until mintpal adds us Wink

when will they add us, any news>>?>

Wednesday they go live with their new interface and will add all their new coins. If this coin isn't included on Wednesday then who knows if / when they will add this coin.
First again in bittrex
next week will be huge!

when will they add us, any news>>?>
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 154
Hi Guys

Little update on that 3 hr chart from yesterday.If you remember the Bollinger Bands were constricting pretty powerfully, typically a sign of incipient break either up or down.

Here is a fresh one hr. chart showing XST breaking upwards with the most recent candle - punching right through the upper channel. Also notice a decisive upwards breakout in the DMI.

We'll need a longer time frame candle to confirm what looks like an upwards breakout, but in the meantime, take a look also at the Chaiken money flow. Heading up with plenty of room to move.

Confirmation is also indicated by the steady volume increase the last hours and recent price action pushing over 9300. Again, the next 3 hr candle will be the one to watch, but it sure does look like Stealth is breaking upwards. Buckle up.

Activity: 238
The more news spread about stealthtext the more investors are coming in stealthcoin.
Price will shoot upto 35k or 50k b4 next release in october
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
First again in bittrex
next week will be huge!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
First again in bittrex
next week will be huge!

Hondo and the dev team have delivered so far. If you guys want to see a x100 times return on your investment then  everyone has to do their part in increasing exposure for this wonderfully undervalued coin. 200 subscribers will link stealthcoin to the main cryptocurrency page on reddit. Get on it!
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
I can't find stealthtext on google play?  anyone could point it out please.

StealthText is not released on Google Play yet. An announcement will be made when available. Meanwhile, you can download and install an apk file from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8722020
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My investment has held strong so far!  Looks like a nice stable price.  Perhaps this is a sign it may go up in value over the next few days.  Lots of support!

I concur. As long as the Devs keep it together we've got nowhere to go but up. This isn't a bull trap, this feels more like solid ground.
Activity: 10
My investment has held strong so far!  Looks like a nice stable price.  Perhaps this is a sign it may go up in value over the next few days.  Lots of support!
Jump to: