Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 244. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Bob is hyping up the coin with his newbie accounts again trying to get noobs to build support so he can dump on your asses.

LXC all over again. Get ready for the dump!  Cool Cool Cool

yeah - cause u know everything MR. IwantToAccumulateAllEveryonesCoinsCheaperThanWhatTheyAreNowSoLetsSpreadFudMan man.

yea thats you
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Bob is hyping up the coin with his newbie accounts again trying to get noobs to build support so he can dump on your asses.

LXC all over again. Get ready for the dump!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
By end of November value will be high as many info will be released in October and November  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
Does anyone know how practically we will be able to convert our Stealthcoin to Stealthsend (as stated in the whitepaper) ?

Hondo has the details covered I am sure - there will be a BURN proccess - so literally you will convert your XST directly into the SSX or whatever

I did mention a burn conversion in the whitepaper, but there has been a lot of advocacy in the team towards a DAC-style snapshot since I released the whitepaper. In the case of a snapshot, one would import his private keys from StealthCoin into a StealthSend wallet. The amount of StealthSend in the wallet would be the same as the amount of StealthCoin owned at the moment of the snapshot. In principle, that would make XST a DAC and StealthSend what I like to call an "asset dividend".

I have heard a lot of compelling arguments for snapshots. Namely they are simple and decentralized, which I greatly favor. So I'm leaning in that direction now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

have you not seen what happen to the last guy who doubted hondo ?

hahaha  Cheesy

Basically...don't doubt Hondo...EVER!!!  Cool
Activity: 154
Here is a very nice looking chart for Stealth. 3 hr period, bull pennant clearly defined, MACD crossing up, DMI crossing up, and look at those Bollinger bands constricting. The last time they went this tight we broke upwards 40%. Classic breakout in the works coming up ....?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/zIVZxHV.jpg

A classic bullish pennant on the 4 hr chart for XST. Chaiken Money flow looks very good. Notice the bullish ascendance of the RSI the past 10 days, with a local buying opportunity now just below 50. Go Stealth.

Great analysis! I'm glad I re-bought at 8k. Keep them coming, i appreciate it.
Activity: 154

A classic bullish pennant on the 4 hr chart for XST. Chaiken Money flow looks very good. Notice the bullish ascendance of the RSI the past 10 days, with a local buying opportunity now just below 50. Go Stealth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 59
Does anyone know how practically we will be able to convert our Stealthcoin to Stealthsend (as stated in the whitepaper) ?

Dont doubt hondo - or hondo doubts you - and you dont want that, trust me.

Now you have piqued my curiosity. Please, elaborate.

have you not seen what happen to the last guy who doubted hondo ?  http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/271530/head-blown-off-o.gif
heh, no, must have missed it.

Activity: 59

Activity: 150
Will the price increase for stealthsend when we convert?

Well, given its the best ANON solution for Crypto note coins, and this is in addition to the robustness of PoW, its going to have alot more intrinsic value.

Still, what we have already is pretty damn good already. And if people would stop reading the coin just for its price on exchanges, and look at what it offers, its price will easily rise.

So, lets let people know about it!

Hondo has the details covered I am sure - there will be a BURN proccess - so literally you will convert your XST directly into the SSX or whatever - this gives SSX the exact same value as XST and vice versa .

Activity: 238
Will the price increase for stealthsend when we convert?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

More XST coins in wallets and less on exchange . Very good thing.
Activity: 188
Sound science
BTCwriter isn't a bot.
He is probably the guy with the largest number of xst and also a big donor to the development of this project. He is also developing a stealthmarket in your country.
You're confusing BTCwriter with bitcrypto10101, but he also isn't a bot

Thanks EmilioMann. Yes, RadDragon is getting weird in here. I don't know if he's looking to start the FUD  Grin

All of you "B" people look the same to me.
legendary
Activity: 924
Hey devs, I was just wondering if you guys were gonna have any news for us in the coming weeks? Maybe more info on stealthsend?

In the coming weeks? Yes. However, it really won't be possible to make daily updates that don't get tedious very fast. For example, tonight I have been configuring a web server so that we can have a private collaborative development environment on StealthSend and other projects. We managed to push the Android app without a real collaborative system, but the process was cumbersome. I imagine that setting up this environment will take me at least another evening. After that, I am going to get the StealthText android app on google play. And then I will get back to working directly on StealthSend.

-- Hondo
I hope we will have on XST thread more talk about unique XST technology .
legendary
Activity: 1008
BTCwriter isn't a bot.
He is probably the guy with the largest number of xst and also a big donor to the development of this project. He is also developing a stealthmarket in your country.
You're confusing BTCwriter with bitcrypto10101, but he also isn't a bot

Thanks EmilioMann. Yes, RadDragon is getting weird in here. I don't know if he's looking to start the FUD  Grin
Jump to: