Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 242. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
glad to know the plan and the roadmap.Thanks all!I will follow the project!
Activity: 140

Cloak didnt do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin

Let's wait and see what turns out to be a real shitcoin Stealth or CLOAK. Remember : "The race is not to the swift"
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I can't find stealthtext on google play?  anyone could point it out please.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May i ask how is this project going?

Very well, my friend!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/download_zpsfec64df1.png

Pure genius ;-D
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Very well, my friend!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

Activity: 138
In this price i have to say it's a good time to buy!!!
Activity: 135
I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... Blockchian obfuscation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!

Bob, what do you think of Sonic Screwdriver?

I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

I wont be picking a coin because 100 people ask me too or keep bringing the coin up.. As a matter of fact, that will get me to never look at the coin.

Just saying.

I am suddenly gaining respect for you. You have some vision.

The days of classic p&ds are over.

GOOD!
I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... Blockchian obfuscation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!

I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

I wont be picking a coin because 100 people ask me too or keep bringing the coin up.. As a matter of fact, that will get me to never look at the coin.

Just saying.

I don't know what goes on in your twitter account, dude.  I'm not some fanboy of yours.  I thought maybe you'd have an educated opinion and I just heard about it.

Twitter & Facebook have been found to cause CANCER!

Snoop-free anonymous alternatives:
https://unseen.is/
https://joindiaspora.com/

Plus, promoting here would be to the right audience.
People on Facebook want to gossip & share cute baby & cat photos.
They would just ignore it & gorge on GMO's while sucking down fluoridated tap water.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I want this coin to be seen & appreciated for what it is... pure genius!

"pure genius" not get anywhere in this market without the help of these guys.
Has a lot of "pure genius" dying every day in crypto world.

Nothing like we have here!

we have what we want that depends how much we want it.

Nothing like we have here!

Just saying.

I am suddenly gaining respect for you. You have some vision.
Activity: 188
Sound science

Just saying.

I don't know what goes on in your twitter account, dude.  I'm not some fanboy of yours.  I thought maybe you'd have an educated opinion and I just heard about it.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Just saying.
i am beginning to think that the way someone always brings up "bob" is like that godwin's law, that all forum discussions eventually lead to hitler.

only on BTCT all threads seem to lead to "bob".

wtf. look at the charts. are you all blind?

Charts do not apply to this coin.
For the record, I'm a Lokian & my god got your god to wear women's clothes HAHAHA!!!!

Do I have to post the screenshot listing you as one of his coin raping crew again?

dude, tell me which coin do you think they "destroyed" and it was not one shitcoin?
Librexcoin remains strong worth more 3x  and more known than before they enter and leave this coin.
And I think they'll come back to lxc when happen next releases.
There are many pump&dumpers that when they go out they try to "destroy" the coin, as the mother fucker iconic expert and others, but these guys don't do that.
Stealthcoin is a great and revolutionary coin we know that. You can be sure that if they get out before it worth 300k it will never be again the shit value before they enter.
You just met stealthcoin and appeared here after them. Your first post here was on 9/5. This is hypocrisy.
Who is from the beginning, I'm sure is grateful to them and continue thanking after they leave.
Sorry for my English.

Dude, I believe we are in agreement here. LiberexCoin was going to be my main example as well as Cloak. Both decent coins (not perfect), but I think we would both agree that Stealth has reached perfection.

Librexcoin remains strong worth more than before they entered.
Cloak did not do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin

I'm not invested in either, but I can see your points.
I only see three coins worth anything at the moment.
Stealth is #1 on the list & I'm not going to list the other two, because this is a thread about Stealth.
Bob is hyping up the coin with his newbie accounts again trying to get noobs to build support so he can dump on your asses.

LXC all over again. Get ready for the dump!  Cool Cool Cool

yeah - cause u know everything MR. IwantToAccumulateAllEveryonesCoinsCheaperThanWhatTheyAreNowSoLetsSpreadFudMan man.

yea thats you

lol i can see through you Bob. you're not as smart as you think.  Cool

If I'm so stupid then how the hell did I end up with an income of over 20K a month just on my membership fees?

LMAO......

BTW.. LXC is 5x the price today then when i first bought in! 5x and librexsend is still around the corner.

Get outa here troll, you're just hurting yourself.

You are far from stupid, I just hope you are in this coin for the right reasons.

I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... usBlockchian obfcation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!

Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I lost some money in the past as a newbie from pump & dumps & have a chip on my shoulder about that. Strangely enough I made some decent bank cashing out of Torcoin & MileyCyruscoin at the right time. I threw it all into Stealth & then some.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
i am beginning to think that the way someone always brings up "bob" is like that godwin's law, that all forum discussions eventually lead to hitler.

For the record, I'm a Lokian & my god got your god to wear women's clothes HAHAHA!!!!

Do I have to post the screenshot listing you as one of his coin raping crew again?

dude, tell me which coin do you think they "destroyed" and it was not one shitcoin?
Librexcoin remains strong worth more 3x  and more known than before they enter and leave this coin.
There are many pump&dumpers that when they go out they try to "destroy" the coin, as the mother fucker iconic expert and others, but these guys don't do that.
Stealthcoin is a great and revolutionary coin we know that. You can be sure that if they get out before it worth 300k it will never be again the shit value before they enter.
You just met stealthcoin and appeared here after them. Your first post here was on 9/5. This is hypocrisy.
Who is from the beginning, I'm sure is grateful to them and continue thanking after they leave.
Sorry for my English.

Dude, I believe we are in agreement here. LiberexCoin was going to be my main example as well as Cloak. Both decent coins (not perfect), but I think we would both agree that Stealth has reached perfection.

Librexcoin remains strong worth more than before they entered.
Cloak didnt do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin
Activity: 188
Sound science

Sorry for my English.

Jump to: