Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 293. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
As promised, here is a video of a StealthText transaction being completed in Iran!  Just think of all the possibilities...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9l9b9earahjfhf/demo2.mp4?dl=0

Note: Google is not used!  Shocked

This needs to be spread around!
And now Cloak fudsers dump great XST coin back to us .

Exactly!

Give us those coins...see you later  Wink
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Great investment. Good tech. Excellent app.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
As promised, here is a video of a StealthText transaction being completed in Iran!  Just think of all the possibilities...

Note: Google is not used!  Shocked

And now Cloak fudsers dump great XST coin back to us .
legendary
Cloak fudsers dump great XST coin back to us .
Who wants to come help with CCS work on the Stealthcoin subreddit on Reddit? http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1008
Bought back when it was really cheap. I sold it well under 1k. Now I check Bittrex and feel like a fucking idiot. I could have had 9+ BTC but instead I've basically train wrecked and now have 0.15 BTC. Sad

Every time I sell a coin, it goes up like a %1000! The universe hates me or something. Sad

Man, I feel you. We've all been there. Wait for a dip an then -snip-!

One tip for you.
You should treat crypto currency different from trading stock.
In crypto currency you buy into the dev and the team and not the coin.
StealthCoin have a great dev and team.

This show he's real and legit, not a scammer from China with no name.

Note: Google is not used!  Shocked

Bought back when it was really cheap. I sold it well under 1k. Now I check Bittrex and feel like a fucking idiot. I could have had 9+ BTC but instead I've basically train wrecked and now have 0.15 BTC. Sad

Every time I sell a coin, it goes up like a %1000! The universe hates me or something. Sad

Man, I feel you. We've all been there. Wait for a dip an then -snip-!

It sucks man. Got in early and tried to help out by creating /r/Stealthcoin on reddit. Long story short I was on holidays and distracted. Made some bad decisions and now have 0.15 BTC with no chance of getting more unless I make it back trading altcoins.

Regardless of my losses, I am not an asshole. I will still help out Stealthcoin with the subreddit. Just need a CSS mod to make it look fancy at the moment. http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Completed in Iran, wtf?  Why even mention "Iran" like it's a plus . Guess what guys? Terrorist in Iran can stealth text now!! Praise Allah, Fucking idiots, dumping this terrorist coin that's being pump and dumped anyway

you have been made delusional by your own government - yes terrorist are everywhere.. run man. run.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
legendary
A secure anonymous transaction completed in an oppresive country where people fear that they are constantly under surveillance.  To top it off, the audit says the code and the anon are legit. I mean if this doesn't make your buy bells ring then you are clearly stupid.
great words
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
A secure anonymous transaction completed in an oppresive country where people fear that they are constantly under surveillance.  To top it off, the audit says the code and the anon are legit. I mean if this doesn't make your buy bells ring then you are clearly stupid.

Totally agree. It's anything but a scam. It works and is back buy a highly respected security and coin coder. WTF? How dense can people be. This isn't my favorite coin by a stretch but I am buying some because this is fucking cool and it works.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

sincerly, this can be a step to destroy dictatorships and totalitarian regimes (i'm not joking)
Activity: 445

Agreed.  I already bought a little more.  When word gets around about this price will soar.  Dan is one of the most respected developers around.
Jump to: