Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 348. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Whos Iconic Expert ?

Lol, you don't know him, he is whales, who invest mostly in beginng and dump big coins
when he think now time to move on and enter into new coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'll laugh a lot when these noobs fudsters discover that librexcoin is a scam

I'll laugh a lot when these dumb fucks find out your Iconic Expert the piece of shit.

wow, you are very smart!
How you discovered that I am the Iconic Expert?
Do you found this pic with me spending the money who i stole from blackcoin comunity?

Hahahaha nice!! Cool
Whos Iconic Expert ?

Oh god you don't know? He is a pumper dumper who leaves coins fucked to death when he leaves. Destroyed Llibertycoin. Read that thread for a good look at what is coming to this coin.

He fucks the coins to death?!!

Is that considered rape?

That sounds pretty severe!! I'm scared!  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I'll laugh a lot when these dumb fucks find out your Iconic Expert the piece of shit.

wow, you are very smart!
How you discovered that I am Iconic Expert?
Do you found this pic with me spending the money who i stole from blackcoin comunity?

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
And who really cares if the website designer moves on to another job? He did what he was paid to do and as long as Hondo has the log and pass, he can hire another or make updates himself. Seems to me that website designer is a "for hire" market these days. Just some thoughts.

I just have to clear this up. We have a designer (Pahlke Media) and a web/infrastructure developer (Argakiig). Both are very talented and we are lucky to have either working for our team in any capacity. Our designer is still with us and is deeply involved in day-to-day operations and strategic planning.

Argakiig has a strong interest not in just developing tools, but in cryptocurrencies specifically. For this reason, he has made his own coin (SonicScrewdriver). He used a snapshot of the StealthCoin code base to start his coin, but all coins start from somewhere. His feature set is rapidly diverging from the code base he started with and from what StealthCoin is offering and planning.

So, do we have a replacement lined up for Argakiig? That's like asking "do we have replacement for a dev qualified and talented enough to have their own crypto and make it succeed but willing to focus exclusively on infrastructure?"

What do you think the answer to this question is?

So the answer is not yet. Instead of looking around, we have been pestering him to give us some time and work on some web services, but he is still busy. If we get desperate, we'll try to pull in a new dev, but ideally we will create something synergistic with Argakiig, even if it means some delays in our roadmap.

-- Hondo

Is it good or bad news?

Are you kiding? The main guy left to start his own crypto coin? SSD. So how much time do you think he is gonna give to what now (stealthcoin) is one of his competitors? This is fucked. DUMP IT!

Pretty sure he got it. The dev left to make SSD with a copy of this coin. Now Mr. Hondo pesters him to maybe get something done even though it mean missing the date.
Whos Iconic Expert ?

Oh god you don't know? He is a pumper dumper who leaves coins fucked to death when he leaves. Destroyed Llibertycoin. Read that thread for a good look at what is coming to this coin.
Has the dev actually left?

Yeah working on sonic screwdrive. It's "his" coin. Left some chump here to "pester him" to work on this coin is his spare time. Ffs

Nope...the main dev is Hondo...do your research...maybe read slower...you'll get it.  Wink
Activity: 331
I just bought into this coin last week. ughh this is what it must mean to be shafted by crypto..
I feel like i boarded the Challenger space shuttle that exploded going into space.

I feel ya bro...you should just quit crypto cuz it's a dangerous place.  Lips sealed

Get out while you can!
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yeah working on sonic screwdrive. It's "his" coin. Left some chump here to "pester him" to work on this coin is his spare time. Ffs
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just bought into this coin last week. ughh this is what it must mean to be shafted by crypto..
I feel like i boarded the Challenger space shuttle that exploded going into space.

No, Hondo is the main dev.

We just have some FUDsters popping up lately trying to spread FUD.

They're doing a lame job...btw...just laugh at them.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
yep, he was abducted by aliens with a chinese bot

Activity: 29
Activity: 59
And who really cares if the website designer moves on to another job? He did what he was paid to do and as long as Hondo has the log and pass, he can hire another or make updates himself. Seems to me that website designer is a "for hire" market these days. Just some thoughts.

I just have to clear this up. We have a designer (Pahlke Media) and a web/infrastructure developer (Argakiig). Both are very talented and we are lucky to have either working for our team in any capacity. Our designer is still with us and is deeply involved in day-to-day operations and strategic planning.

Argakiig has a strong interest not in just developing tools, but in cryptocurrencies specifically. For this reason, he has made his own coin (SonicScrewdriver). He used a snapshot of the StealthCoin code base to start his coin, but all coins start from somewhere. His feature set is rapidly diverging from the code base he started with and from what StealthCoin is offering and planning.

So, do we have a replacement lined up for Argakiig? That's like asking "do we have replacement for a dev qualified and talented enough to have their own crypto and make it succeed but willing to focus exclusively on infrastructure?"

So the answer is not yet. Instead of looking around, we have been pestering him to give us some time and work on some web services, but he is still busy. If we get desperate, we'll try to pull in a new dev, but ideally we will create something synergistic with Argakiig, even if it means some delays in our roadmap.

-- Hondo

What the fuck? First that emmilo guy admits to botting this shit but now the dev is working on " his own" coin.? This is worse than an a Chinese scamcoin. This is a fuck tard scamcoin. Lolz

It's absurd. They are 'pestering' the dev to help. Sweet jeebus, WTF. I cleaning out my wallet too, this is just too much.
Activity: 151
To all of you that are taking off...so long f***ers!!!! See you in october when the price will be up to the moon!!!

-- Hondo

What the fuck? First that emmilo guy admits to botting this shit but now the dev is working on " his own" coin.? This is worse than an a Chinese scamcoin. This is a fuck tard scamcoin. Lolz

fuck tard scamcoin: (noun)

Any coin that is worse than a Chinese scamcoin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Jump to: