Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 347. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I've seen nonsense weak FUD lately from newbies.
where ya'll came from? This mean StealthCoin being spreads like wild fires right now
get in now or you will paying more later.

Get in and loose your btc cause this shit is burn to the ground. Iconic Expert is on this so it's FUCKED!

Who the fuck is Iconic Expert? I am here seen the beginning and never heard or see IconicExpert here
I am sure if he is here then it will then shooting up pretty soon
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
where ya'll came from? This mean StealthCoin being spreads like wild fires right now

This is exactly what is happening right now !!!
An attemp to buy cheap from a pump and dump group in order to get the most of it's coin...
So.. if you think of this a little deeper you will see that the next big pump would be on XST !!!!
Activity: 322
more cheap, please chinese alien bot

You should know. You made him. Gonna lie your way out? I've got it screen capped. "I just made a chinese bot"  Manipulating fuck. Iconic Expert

i'm not chinese. I'm a nigerian prince and i need your help to receive 10 million dollars

are you the last man standing ?

You guys should take your little organized FUD campaign somewhere else.

Either you missed the boat early and are trying to get coins or your worried that XST will threaten whatever coin your invested in.

It's transparent and lame.

XST has a great team and a lot of potential...you know this and that's why your here...just like those of us that invested early.  Kiss
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Get in and loose your btc cause this shit is burn to the ground. Iconic Expert is on this so it's FUCKED!
Activity: 417
You all are trolling,but question is,WHEN will be that delay released.Coin need marketing,publishing and roadmap done how it have to be.F**k that dev. ,we can donate somone for marketing and somone for help to Hondo build what he starts.You all can dump this coin to 400 (price what i bought most of my coins) but this coin have more potencial then just be dumped by few idiots.What do you think? We have to help Hondo,or we let him to done this alone and dump this coin to the overzone.Im buyin every day in small values,dont be stupid,buy it now till price is low...
legendary
i'm not chinese. I'm a nigerian prince and i need your help to receive 10 million dollars

I thought you were a Chinese fudster. But the Nigerian fudsters are much worse.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'm dumping now.

Please dump all your coins and move to sonicscrewdrivers instead of playing game
I am sure you will regretted pretty soon.
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I thought you were a Chinese fudster. But the Nigerian fudsters are much worse.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'm dumping now.
Activity: 331

You should know. You made him. Gonna lie your way out? I've got it screen capped. "I just made a chinese bot"  Manipulating fuck. Iconic Expert

are you the last man standing ?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
whats happening ? abandon ship? man over board what Huh

It's sinking fast now. The scam is out and about. No dev and iconic expert running this shit into the ground. He is DUMPing right now! Don't be caught holding the bag.
whats happening ? abandon ship? man over board what Huh
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
cheap coin guys on bittrex  Wink
Whos Iconic Expert ?

Lol, you don't know him, he is whales, who invest mostly in beginng and dump big coins
when he think now time to move on and enter into new coin.
What a piece of shit
Jump to: