Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 344. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
More than a 4.5 BTC buy at bittrex in an instance...someone knows something big is going to happen pretty soon!!! Cool

Yeah and almost 0.5 kk sell wall at 0.00001499

everything was bought at 1499 LOL

Buy walls moving up we are now at 2k sat Cheesy

Glad I rebought in that dip below 1k.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
More than a 4.5 BTC buy at bittrex in an instance...someone knows something big is going to happen pretty soon!!! Cool

everything was bought at 1499 LOL
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
What will happen ?
pump or raise prices to sold out HuhHuh??
predicted Huh Shocked
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Because i like to emphasize things!!!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Attn: CoinStarX & FurianSun

One look through your posts and it is blatantly obvious you both are librexcoin fanboys trying to stir shit up.  Here are some funny things about your coin, one it was created after XST.
Two, once Stealthsend was announced and given a timeframe of late September, all the sudden there is a "Librexsend" being developed for release also in late September.

You can run around all the alt coin threads you wish and spew your bullshit without facts, people will see soon enough that you guys do not know shit.

Troll on, youngins, hope you get some XST while you can.

+1

have to be really retarded to believe in librexcoin atms LOL
All scamcoins that promised anon 6 months ago, came with "zerocoin implemented in code". This is so yesterday LOL
Zerocoin is a project abandoned by the dev.
Zero cash and zerocoin are different things and are not compatible with each other.
Fudsters noobs go away. Or should I say that are the scammers that are here and other threads trying to "destroy" the "competition"?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

One look through your posts and it is blatantly obvious you both are librexcoin fanboys trying to stir shit up.  Here are some funny things about your coin, one it was created after XST.
Two, once Stealthsend was announced and given a timeframe of late September, all the sudden there is a "Librexsend" being developed for release also in late September.

You can run around all the alt coin threads you wish and spew your bullshit without facts, people will see soon enough that you guys do not know shit.

+1
Activity: 154

LOL
stealthcoin was launched before shadowcoin
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
stealthtext is not a chat, but a way of sending anonymous coins via SMS. LOL
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.

This for starters. Claims that it had it before shadow coin even existed and that all others copy Stealthcoin. VeriSMS and VeriSend? Seriously?
Nobody said that verisms and verisend is the same shit as stealthtext and stealthsend.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
LOL
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.

This for starters. Claims that it had it before shadow coin even existed and that all others copy Stealthcoin. VeriSMS and VeriSend? Seriously?

all other tor + pos coins, retard
I said that stealthcoin was launched 30 days before shadow because you had said that xst copied the source code from sdc
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
LOL

Stealthcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealth-coincom-tor-stealthtext-worlds-first-anonymous-sms-tx-681725 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Really so how did all these other coins copy this shit from Stealthcoin?
First of all who said anything about other coins.
And what are the other coins that you are trying to fud and blame your fucking fud to us.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Stealthcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealth-coincom-tor-stealthtext-worlds-first-anonymous-sms-tx-681725 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Really so how did all these other coins copy this shit from Stealthcoin?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Can any of the Devs/Supporters chime in on this comment? He's stating Vericoin came out with SMS transactions and Verisend 2 months ago.

If I add my 2 cents I'll be accused of all sorts!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2es896/stealthcoin_release_anonymous_sms_transactions/

The versms transactions are in the clear. They are not encrypted. If a user wants the world to see what he is sending and have a transaction that is vulnerable to manipulation, he should use verisms. If he wants it to be private, secure, and tamper-proof, he should use StealthText.

I guess this answers to veri trolls that it is not he same SHIT bro!!!

This^ and this > "Anyone with access between the phone and the wallet can intercept a verisend transaction and (1) record the amount, (2) record the destination, (3) change the amount, (4) change the destination. And not say thank you.
What can you do with a StealthText transaction besides note the phone number and that someone was trying to send some encrypted information?" by coinoleum in reddit

edit: stealthtext also be available for non smartphones soon.
Just will need a java phone to send coins anonymously
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Please take a look at the title of this thread and everyone stop using steathtext or stealthchat. Obviously Hondo was trying to get the point across to everyone exactly what the Android app will do. Anon(stealth) sending of the coins in your wallet at home from your phone using sms to make the transaction(tx) happen. At least that is how I understand it.

Re: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!

That is a much better name, I'm in the SDC community and i wish you guys luck.

FYI, be on the lookout for VRC trolls as they will prolly claim a rip off of their SMS based VERISend.

Thanks man! Luck to sdc community too!
Jump to: