Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 358. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Call for StealthText Testers!

With the pipeline complete & new wallet update rolled out, we are now in the final stages of the StealthText release. This means we need your help.

Before putting Stealthtext into the wild, we want to test it on a variety of Android handsets. We are opening a call for volunteers who will get an exclusive sneak peek of the app in the final stages of development.

If you are interested in being in this special group of testers, please reply to this post with what Android device(s) you have. We will publicly pick these testers and ask them to report back findings as a “Proof of Concept”. Within a few days of completion of this test, we shall release the application on Google Pay for the general public.

To apply, you must have:

1. Available Android device we have not tested (we have already tested on: LG Note 3, Samsung S3, & Samsung S5 )
2. Newest StealthCoin QT installed and synced
4. You must be available 08/27/14  @ 9 pm PST for at least 2 hours
5. You must be willing to report back to the community, provide us feedback, and answer questions about your experience
6. Most importantly, you must have patience and a good attitude.

We appreciate the contributions & can’t wait to work with the vibrant StealthCoin community!

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.

I'm available to test with my Galaxy Adroid 2.3.5

StealthText testing was a successful!
I was able to sent 4 small transactions from my galaxy phone to premined address;

block 69025 for 5 XST
block 69026 for 6.2 XST
block 69057 for 2.2111 XST
block 69065 for 3.255 XST

this proved StealthText worked! I will posting video sometime today.. it's time for me to get some shut-eye

Awesome news!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

With the pipeline complete & new wallet update rolled out, we are now in the final stages of the StealthText release. This means we need your help.

Before putting Stealthtext into the wild, we want to test it on a variety of Android handsets. We are opening a call for volunteers who will get an exclusive sneak peek of the app in the final stages of development.

If you are interested in being in this special group of testers, please reply to this post with what Android device(s) you have. We will publicly pick these testers and ask them to report back findings as a “Proof of Concept”. Within a few days of completion of this test, we shall release the application on Google Pay for the general public.

To apply, you must have:

1. Available Android device we have not tested (we have already tested on: LG Note 3, Samsung S3, & Samsung S5 )
5. You must be willing to report back to the community, provide us feedback, and answer questions about your experience

We appreciate the contributions & can’t wait to work with the vibrant StealthCoin community!

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.

StealthText testing was a successful!
I was able to sent 4 small transactions from my galaxy phone to premined address;

block 69025 for 5 XST
block 69026 for 6.2 XST
block 69057 for 2.2111 XST
block 69065 for 3.255 XST

this proved StealthText worked! I will posting video sometime today.. it's time for me to get some shut-eye
legendary
Activity: 1008

To apply, you must have:

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

To apply, you must have:

4. You must be available 08/27/14  @ 9 pm PST for at least 2 hours

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?

It says "stealthtext transactions"  Huh

It doesn't say "service" anywhere. What do you mean?
Activity: 213

Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?
Activity: 436
WOW these are truly amazing news. Maybe I have to buy more now, price is still a joke Smiley

One question I have: if there will be pipeline services, will they make the setup of sms forwarding and thunderbird addon needless? I think this would be good for the not so experienced users.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
For those of you tweeters, give this a RT!  Let's help get the word out!

https://twitter.com/StealthCoin/status/504748869759291392

legendary
Activity: 1498
Unlike other SMS transactions, StealthText is fully scalable, cross-platform, and decentralized, as anyone can build and host their own pipeline.

StealthText is:
1) Anonymous
2) Secure
3) SMS
4) Decentralized

We really look forward to seeing it in action within our community, very soon!

Please post here or otherwise contact us with any questions or feedback!

Amazing... can't wait to see it on Google Play!
Unlike other SMS transactions, StealthText is fully scalable, cross-platform, and decentralized, as anyone can build and host their own pipeline.

StealthText is:
1) Anonymous
2) Secure
3) Decentralized
4) SMS

We really look forward to seeing it in action within our community, very soon!

Please post here or otherwise contact us with any questions or feedback!

Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Thanks dev to launch it on the right time.....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Jump to: