Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 421. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Any predictions on XST's future? Assuming the Devs are on track and deliver an update in 5 days...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Which situation is better?

Old one:

or with new block .dat files:

In old .dat i am stuck at block 8927, in new, i don't have my money. What do you think?

You could go with the new wallet. you will see your money again when stake is finished.

Hope you're right. For now i see same situation, 0 confirmed but 60 more blocks downloaded.
After that i will send my coins on Bittrex. It's too dangerous, keep them in this crazy wallet Undecided

Maybe this will solve for you too

Anyone else having trouble getting wallet to sync?

It's stuck and the number of blocks remaining seems to jump up and down randomly.

Yeah sure its my fault, but I have 56k coins stuck in stake on 1.0.0.1.. When I try to update and delete block index, but keep wallet.dat, It only gives me the coins that are not in stake. My stake becomes 0.

you need to:
step 1: open console
step 2: dumpprivkey
for each address you have, be sure to write this down.
step 3: close xst-qt, goto appdata, back up wallet.dat to a safe location, delete everything in the folder.
step 4: make sure you are on v 1.0.3.1
step 5: open qt, may take a little to find nodes, since we cleared tor folder in step 3 it has to do the full re-init of the tor network.
step 6: open console. type importprivkey for each key you got in step 2
step 7: wait for sync and watch your coins come back.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yea the wallet sucks..

they should answer this

Please try the following under "Network Connections", right click and edit your connection then go to IPv4 and IPv6 as follows:

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844

Does this work?

Been having wallet sync problems too - even tried these DNS settings, temporarily disabling AV/Firewall, deleting peer file and block files... ran with -rescan and -reindex, but no luck. So I reset my settings to normal (DNS, AV/FW) and simply opened up the Help --> Debug Window immediately after launching the wallet. Oddly enough I finally got a full sync after that. Could be coincidence/luck but may be worth a shot for anyone having the same issue.

Wallet has been synchronized since I last posted this - just bought some more stealth from bittrex and they showed up right away
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
My wallet synced and now I am missing one incoming transaction !
legendary
Dunno mate. But I guess the stealth market is running on a IP VPS and u need acces with your IP and port. What ports do you have to forward? Get in your router and open these ports.

We're hosting provider and I have a bunch of VPS and servers sure I can help or to test out the market. stayinanon or anyone in charge should message me what need to be done.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Dunno mate. But I guess the stealth market is running on a IP VPS and u need acces with your IP and port. What ports do you have to forward? Get in your router and open these ports.
Trphy.io
yay i got a beta invite for the stealth market. anyone else?

not sure how it works yet gotta forward some ports.. anyone can help?
not me. yes, i can help.

lol
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Which situation is better?

Old one:

or with new block .dat files:

In old .dat i am stuck at block 8927, in new, i don't have my money. What do you think?

You could go with the new wallet. you will see your money again when stake is finished.

Hope you're right. For now i see same situation, 0 confirmed but 60 more blocks downloaded.
After that i will send my coins on Bittrex. It's too dangerous, keep them in this crazy wallet Undecided
legendary

not me. yes, i can help.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
everybody move over the Arcoin , "stealthdevs" abandoned this coin and proceeded with Arcoin another clone

Stealthdev last active 16 july, thats when Arcoin came

Move there mate and stop posting something you can't know for sure.
Dev is hardly working I bet on this.
legendary
everybody move over the Arcoin , "stealthdevs" abandoned this coin and proceeded with Arcoin another clone

Stealthdev don't want to come to bitcointalk but he's update twitter often
https://twitter.com/StealthCoin

I believed he's just wait until new wallet come out from Hondo
It's just dumb to abandoned good name coin to a crap name coin. what's Arcoin suppose to mean anyway?
legendary

other good new some wallets do working fine. some work some don't after period of time'
Activity: 56
Okay, everything worked just fine after downloading blkindex.dat & blk0001.dat until I shut down my computer last night. This morning I re-open the wallet & it got stuck again. I re-downloaded the two files again then re-booted the wallet & now I get this...
http://i61.tinypic.com/33cmdqu.jpg

Should I maybe back up my wallet.dat file & just re-install the wallet? I dunno.

yes, it's also happen to me. copy and paste blkindex.dat & blk0001.dat from a working wallet sometime it work and sometime it don't. My wallet see the block OK but it can't download.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot... or jut hang on till there's a wallet update if it doesn't work.
Trphy.io

legendary
Okay, everything worked just fine after downloading blkindex.dat & blk0001.dat until I shut down my computer last night. This morning I re-open the wallet & it got stuck again. I re-downloaded the two files again then re-booted the wallet & now I get this...

Should I maybe back up my wallet.dat file & just re-install the wallet? I dunno.

yes, it's also happen to me. copy and paste blkindex.dat & blk0001.dat from a working wallet sometime it work and sometime it don't. My wallet see the block OK but it can't download.
Activity: 56

Nice wallpaper. I wonder what will happen if your wallpaper is a nude lady.

I know more about you by looking at your desktop shortcut. Interesting.

Thanks LOL!!! Tongue
Trphy.io
new day, new sync problems  Cheesy

no dev answer, fake interview? stealthmarket photoshop?

questions, questions..
Activity: 868

Nice wallpaper. I wonder what will happen if your wallpaper is a nude lady.

I know more about you by looking at your desktop shortcut. Interesting.

At the very least , we can see that u are AMD miner with high chance of owning more than 1 rig due to teamviewer shortcut.
Jump to: