Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 439. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
big buys and big sells is good for the volume, i like it.

here is what i've learn. the dev team are;
argakiig
StealthDevs
hondo
koonas?
michael_phelps

hondo is off in his own self room for 10 days coding for anon.

i'm sure Stealthcoin going to be play for quite some time for sure.
koonas have assured me they're here to stay
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Soooo many buy's going on at the moment!  Grin
Important Update: (New wallet, version number 1.0.3.1)

We are releasing an updated StealthCoin wallet client that fixes a minor (yet important) wallet sync issue that we discovered moments ago. A small bug was found in the code that was causing some wallets to hang when updating the blockchain upon re-syncing ( i.e.  starting your XST wallet after it had been closed for some time).

The bug was quickly located, and a remedy was created shortly thereafter. As this patch does require us to build new wallets, we ask that you update to the new wallet as soon as possible - this is a mandatory update.

Windows wallet (version number 1.0.3.1) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbENQbk1VZXRsUUU/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total: ( 0 / 42 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/20528f6d93053a8b4323c17c78c14d3b42e0305be7c4dc3a56d806cb51234fae/analysis/1405334929/

Mac wallet: (version number 1.0.3.1)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWDBSdjZUcDRvMUk/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total: ( 0 / 54 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f91a3dd647e77091221761e9728100e16da02124515dffa45e33c10f79e51aa/analysis/1405335531/

If you build from source please update with the source as soon as you can.

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

We appreciate your continued support!

Visit us in IRC at free node  #stealthcoin    if you have any questions
need some update from dev, it seems wallet stuck again?

Mine is fine! are you using the latest version?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
need some update from dev, it seems wallet stuck again?
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
If this sell order 3.7 btc gets filled I think we'll see again 2000 soon...
Activity: 126

To lets see people that the team is working on this coin. This is what one of the teammembers ask to tweet.
But if you don;t like it.. thats ok. But do nothing is not OK  Wink

didn't follow link but did search for XST on twitter and found another one where someone was putting it down.

I'm all in this coin haha i don't will bring it down :-)
Activity: 154
I welcome the lower price, just means I get more coins than before.
Got in around 500 sat and was hoping to get more near that price point, no intention of short term here.

To lets see people that the team is working on this coin. This is what one of the teammembers ask to tweet.

didn't follow link but did search for XST on twitter and found another one where someone was putting it down.
legendary
in 10 days we will see price in 5-10k !!! steell eggs guys always on top!!!! Cool Cool Cool

I really hope the same...
Activity: 126

Lot's of people still buying! good entry point for new comers. big pump coming soon!  Wink
Activity: 294
Why the dump?Huh
Whales...stupid whales and stupid people that sold at this price...we are dead soon so don't worry we can't do something to save this coin and I really really like it.
I think the price will be around 500 but as I said this coin needs to be free...but i guess this is too late...whales killed her and another exchange will kill her twice.

not dead yet! once the whales get the coins at the price they want then they will push the price up really high. if you was watching Shieldcoin you would have seen the same thing happened and look how high that went! sell now and you will regret it.

I'm gonna hold all my coins even if it reaches 1sat I don't care.
But to me it seems that this coin already had her major point ...maybe I'm wrong and I better do...
Market is being manipulated and well I guess they kinda kill the coin and you're asking for another exchange ? That would sure kill her  Angry
lol you need some grow
Activity: 294
in 10 days we will see price in 5-10k !!! steell eggs guys always on top!!!! Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Why the dump?Huh
Whales...stupid whales and stupid people that sold at this price...we are dead soon so don't worry we can't do something to save this coin and I really really like it.
I think the price will be around 500 but as I said this coin needs to be free...but i guess this is too late...whales killed her and another exchange will kill her twice.

not dead yet! once the whales get the coins at the price they want then they will push the price up really high. if you was watching Shieldcoin you would have seen the same thing happened and look how high that went! sell now and you will regret it.

I'm gonna hold all my coins even if it reaches 1sat I don't care.
But to me it seems that this coin already had her major point ...maybe I'm wrong and I better do...
Market is being manipulated and well I guess they kinda kill the coin and you're asking for another exchange ? That would sure kill her  Angry
Why the dump?Huh

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Why the dump?Huh

The trade activity and low price is just panic sells and whales manipulating the market.

Great time to buy!

Why the dump?Huh

just someone trying to get cheap coins and keeping the price down! once they've got them the price will go back up much higher.
Jump to: