Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 443. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
the block is moving quite sometime now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
blocks moving now?

It would seem so!  I'm currently in sync. 

Keep those wallets staking guys, no need to have them on the exchanges at this point!
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Activity: 1008

I got my coins staking away in my wallet on v1.0.3.1.

Edit: Now with 15 active connections.

take one for the team. the block start moving right away
legendary
Activity: 801

The StealthCoin team would like to introduce to you The StealthCoin Great Stake Challenge!

Here are the rules:
  • The person at the end of each 24 hour period with the closest value to 1 new staking transaction per minute will be determined to be the winner.  Yes, we're shooting for lots of PoS transactions!
  • Contest will begin 7/14 4pm pdt and will run for 72 hours (starting block # will be added at this time)
  • Each evening at 8pm pdt the winner from the previous day will be determined (3 winners total)
  • Each winner will receive 5,000 XST!!
  • To enter you must post the link to your address in this thread at the end of each of the 3 days AFTER 4pm pdt but BEFORE 4pm pdt the following day (ex. http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/S8knUucS6iFwAt1S8BmRpiTykqQfRLcape)
  • Each user account and address may only win 1 day (max 5,000 XST)
  • Please note that the spacing will be factored in. It is not enough just to make all of the transactions at the beginning of the 24 hour period. They must be well spaced, with a 1 minute target.
  • Payout will be to the staking address.

Link to reward pot: http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/Rxa5fxyqPXLaKhQeF4UHz5BmfBhEhrWh4L

Smart.

Good stuff!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

The StealthCoin team would like to introduce to you The StealthCoin Great Stake Challenge!

Here are the rules:
  • The person at the end of each 24 hour period with the closest value to 1 new staking transaction per minute will be determined to be the winner.  Yes, we're shooting for lots of PoS transactions!
  • Contest will begin 7/14 4pm pdt and will run for 72 hours (starting block # will be added at this time)
  • Each evening at 8pm pdt the winner from the previous day will be determined (3 winners total)
  • To enter you must post the link to your address in this thread at the end of each of the 3 days AFTER 4pm pdt but BEFORE 4pm pdt the following day (ex. http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/S8knUucS6iFwAt1S8BmRpiTykqQfRLcape)
  • Please note that the spacing will be factored in. It is not enough just to make all of the transactions at the beginning of the 24 hour period. They must be well spaced, with a 1 minute target.

Link to reward pot: http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/Rxa5fxyqPXLaKhQeF4UHz5BmfBhEhrWh4L

Smart.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
my wallet wont open
and i have the last update
i delete everthing except the dat

Mine work good . Be sure you download it right.
I had problems with sync but with re-open it every time it worked  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
my wallet wont open
and i have the last update
i delete everthing except the dat
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

Here are the rules:
  • The person at the end of each 24 hour period with the closest value to 1 new staking transaction per minute will be determined to be the winner.  Yes, we're shooting for lots of PoS transactions!

Nice !! Good Promotion !

Activity: 305

Here are the rules:

Activity: 28
We are about to move 15,000 XST to Rxa5fxyqPXLaKhQeF4UHz5BmfBhEhrWh4L for a contest that will be announced shortly.

Glad to hear. Can't wait!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1498
We are about to move 15,000 XST to Rxa5fxyqPXLaKhQeF4UHz5BmfBhEhrWh4L for a contest that will be announced shortly.

Nice!
Activity: 22

Wohoo contest! Im game.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The chain will move slowly (i.e. minutes to hours for blocks) until there is more stake on the network.

You can help by staking some coins. Transfer 1 coin per 15 minutes to your wallet from the exchange. Do this for maybe 5 hours or as long as you have patience.

In a few days, the network will hum along if enough users do this easy remedy.

A good coin requires a good community. Right now, adding just a coin or two every 15 or so minutes to your wallet from the exchange is the best thing a user can do for the coin and the community.

Use your own coins to improve their value. It's as simple as that.

Why a coin every 15 mins?  Once they're in and reach minimum age they stake forever right?

coin age is reset any time the coin moves. movement can include staking.
Activity: 28
The chain will move slowly (i.e. minutes to hours for blocks) until there is more stake on the network.

You can help by staking some coins. Transfer 1 coin per 15 minutes to your wallet from the exchange. Do this for maybe 5 hours or as long as you have patience.

A good coin requires a good community. Right now, adding just a coin or two every 15 or so minutes to your wallet from the exchange is the best thing a user can do for the coin and the community.

Why a coin every 15 mins?  Once they're in and reach minimum age they stake forever right?

We need more transactions and movement in the network so the blockchain can work. That's why you should move your coins as often as you can before you start to stake. If you like you can also move all your coins (let's say) 1000 times between your private wallet and exchange. That's the same effect. Cheesy
Activity: 150

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I sent my coins from Bittrex to my wallet before syncing. Finally up synced to 6973.

Did I lost my coins???

No.

As long as you send it to the right adress it will show up when in sync.

My coins just arrived.

Will let them sit for a while Grin
Jump to: