Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 470. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i lose 30 000 xst on dedicated but not have any positive responses from dedicated fees

You have to contact dedicated for this.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hope dev can give us some update later.

would like to see some update from dev. Smiley
This wallet is a rip off cloakcoin without any devs backing it... you can see how bad they even code.

Your nick is ironic, if you don't like it, what are you doing here?

We are not asking for your opinion.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
i lose 30 000 xst on dedicated but not have any positive responses from dedicated fees
legendary
Activity: 1008
I've updated my wallet to the latest version and I'm stuck on block 5057.
Try to exit wallet and open again usually work
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I've updated my wallet to the latest version and I'm stuck on block 5057.
legendary
Activity: 1008
problems with sync? i deleted all and even in roaming wallet started new cant get it to sync 2 hrs,whats the deal?

I'm synced OK over here but do see delayed over blockchain. It's seem each wallet sync different to the TOR network?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
problems with sync? i deleted all and even in roaming wallet started new cant get it to sync 2 hrs,whats the deal?
Activity: 28
Hey Guys,

Not sure if anything can be done, but I was mining xst on http://xst.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ since 7/9 and it looks like I have lost everything.  Automatic payout was sent during the fork and it never showed up.

Transaction on pool shows confirmed....

I don't see the transaction id in block explorer though...

Transaction Id#: fb74b0b3b9c7a4d26d46dda68620162f6ce1f2ec3eea06996e71d1a8237dde00
My wallet address: SC8nQTv8phWnTYF4FNW8wVCr8s8YmSh8oZ

Not a huge deal, only 3809 coins but still...  I was sorta stoked about this coin....  I was able to just send 125 coins from the pool my address ok..

Yes, dedicatedpool was temporary on a forked chain but now these things should be fixed. Some people lost a lot of coins but dedicated warned about this on their page.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I'm still down 5k from the forking fuckup, TBH I want compensating from that PREMINE you have there, 5k isn't a lot and I will just keep going on about it untill I get it
Activity: 150
How do you know if you are forging?
Activity: 1
Hey Guys,

Not sure if anything can be done, but I was mining xst on http://xst.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ since 7/9 and it looks like I have lost everything.  Automatic payout was sent during the fork and it never showed up.

Transaction on pool shows confirmed....

I don't see the transaction id in block explorer though...

Transaction Id#: fb74b0b3b9c7a4d26d46dda68620162f6ce1f2ec3eea06996e71d1a8237dde00
My wallet address: SC8nQTv8phWnTYF4FNW8wVCr8s8YmSh8oZ

Not a huge deal, only 3809 coins but still...  I was sorta stoked about this coin....  I was able to just send 125 coins from the pool my address ok..
Activity: 294
this dev is honest and transparent its 60% work done !!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
sold my vrc on 11k 30k and after that shit got pumped,im holding stealth for now  Grin
i am sure Stealth could be the next big thing coin if they can surprising us with some crazy new idea invention to the coin or perhaps revealing who they are, the dev or devs. Vericoin suprised us with their SMS, the team and Veribit. XC pump their not yet function decentralize with PR. with just $500 http://service.prweb.com/pricing/ XC was published in Yahoo finance and reuters etc.. web spider crawling, very cost effective for the coin. I think even if Stealthcoin worked as planed, anonymous with tor but without a team or new invention to the coin then it would dying out. just saying
Activity: 98
This coin will be about 10k after the pump (and before the dump Cheesy).
Activity: 39
sold my vrc on 11k 30k and after that shit got pumped,im holding stealth for now  Grin
Activity: 56
All alarmist sell now i buy!!! Grin i think in a few days we see price in 2k!!! Good coin!!!

2k? Make that 5k my friend Smiley

Yep. Thats my first price target of many
wmc
Activity: 14
yeah its cheap coins like when i was checking out VERICOIN when it was 650 sat on the 25 may and cancled my orders for other stuff
and see where that went hmmm

Still miners are dumping their minted coins, be ready to pick those cheap coins up :>
Activity: 294
shit forked, now shit will get pumped  Grin
LOL on this stage if you buy you can easy multiply minimun x4 times your invest.
Jump to: