Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 472. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I'm still down 5k from the forking fuckup, TBH I want compensating from that PREMINE you have there, 5k isn't a lot and I will just keep going on about it untill I get it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We need a higher buysupport on Bittrrex....

XST is now competing with VOOT. Almost same price and same volume.

I see. I have both coins Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

XST is now competing with VOOT. Almost same price and same volume.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Why my new wallet 1.0.2.1 after sync starts again to sync?
Activity: 126
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What made me buy more of this coin earlier was earlier when the forks where trying to get resolved there wasn't just one dev trying to sort things you had a whole dev team, transparent and on IRC keeping the a dialog with the room.  

To reiterate this coin has a whole dev team behind and they where all present on IRC when the forking issue was going on.  Very impressive response earlier when problems hit!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Hey, v2.dedicatedpool.com WHERE ARE MY STEALTH coins?

mining/POW is already over for almost 24hrs now, get over it. Most coins are orphaned.
legendary
Activity: 1288

• Total PoW money supply: 23,273,860 XST  ~2,070,000 XST  
O_O

I PMed dev already about this. Just a misspelling I guess.
Activity: 140

• Total PoW money supply: 23,273,860 XST  ~2,070,000 XST  
O_O
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hey, v2.dedicatedpool.com WHERE ARE MY STEALTH coins?
Coins with full transparent premine address are better than no premine IMHO.  The dev with premine address won't run off.  We can see if he/she moves his premine (: Hoping for a good future for this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
you need update working pool list on the first page!!!
when mintpal? which pool is working?
bittrex is the new mintpal.
when mintpal? which pool is working?
I am hoping we get some answers from either the pools or devs on what happened with all the coins that were mined today.

The pool you were on was undoubtedly DedicatedPool. Our first panic message at the first sign of a potential fork went to their IRC channel. This was at about 4 am CST. They continued to mine on the chain beyond that time. We posted a message here on the forum as well at the first hints of network problems, suggesting that DedicatedPool may be on their own fork. In short, we did due diligence to inform DedicatedPool and the community of the potential fork. We can't be responsible for the decisions of pool operators. DedicatedPool is a good pool used by several on the Stealth Coin team at times. But in the end, DedicatedPool is responsible for their own decisions.

agreed.
Activity: 305
I am hoping we get some answers from either the pools or devs on what happened with all the coins that were mined today.

The pool you were on was undoubtedly DedicatedPool. Our first panic message at the first sign of a potential fork went to their IRC channel. This was at about 4 am CST. They continued to mine on the chain beyond that time. We posted a message here on the forum as well at the first hints of network problems, suggesting that DedicatedPool may be on their own fork. In short, we did due diligence to inform DedicatedPool and the community of the potential fork. We can't be responsible for the decisions of pool operators. DedicatedPool is a good pool used by several on the Stealth Coin team at times. But in the end, DedicatedPool is responsible for their own decisions.
Activity: 308
Looks great, listed on bittrex so I can trade it but you must submit another exchange to make XST more famous and grow  Cheesy

Good luck to XST team  Wink
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Hi, Stealtcoin. When you entered on Poloniex? You can entered on voting list. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 322
Jump to: