Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 129. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
this month will be going to huge, some major features about to release this month,
XST is about to go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Thanks this is really nice share. keep your support up for XST and XST community. We love you BTCwriter ! Grin Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1008
The new wallet will be released this month. Hondo recently said that it's almost done and it's pretty much in pre-beta.

now it is great time to get cheap XST, once the features out, the price will go to the moon.
XST team doing great job.
that is really awesome news, so XST will have the qt client after btc,
XST team doing innovation and Hondo is the most intelligent Dev.
legendary
The new wallet will be released this month. Hondo recently said that it's almost done and it's pretty much in pre-beta.

now it is great time to get cheap XST, once the features out, the price will go to the moon.
XST team doing great job.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Devs, does XST have a multi sig escrow feature ?

Huh

I don't think XST have multi escrow feature yet.

No, but we will have through the blocknet
This feature will be developed by blocknet along with decentralized exchange to be used by all participating currencies.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Huh

I don't think XST have multi escrow feature yet.
legendary

That's great man ! Time to hold and buy more as still XST is very very cheap at this price.
legendary

that is awesome news, finally will get that great fruit of our patience,
XST is about to go the moon after this release.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When will extra functionality be added to XST?
legendary
The people on the Richlist top 10 XST are selling a little. I won't sell anything. There must be some good news in 2015??
yes there are many great features about to release in next few months,
me too still holding and buying more, bright future belongs to strong believers.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
The people on the Richlist top 10 XST are selling a little. I won't sell anything. There must be some good news in 2015??
legendary
Are we expecting an official update any time soon?

G.

We should expect updates but you will see updates only if something going to be released otherwise no hard dates and everything will have ninja launch.
Activity: 213
Are we expecting an official update any time soon?

G.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
legendary
Hey everybody have a great New Years!  2015 will be a major year for crypto and I'm glad to be a part of it!  One day I hope to be like my grandfather telling me he was there for the invention of the wheel.

Hhahaha

Things will turn into serious work and 2015 will be milstone for cryptocurrencies adoption and usage at large scale in this year.
legendary
XST is on the right way to the moon, some great innovation about to release very soon.
XST getting serious attention by big investors. great future is coming.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Happy New Year 2015 to you all !!!

Activity: 203
Hey everybody have a great New Years!  2015 will be a major year for crypto and I'm glad to be a part of it!  One day I hope to be like my grandfather telling me he was there for the invention of the wheel.
Jump to: