Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 133. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
For whom who does not know:

On www.litebit.eu u can deposit money directly on your XST wallet with your credit card!

On www.litepaid.com and www.coinpayments.net  merchants have the possibility to accept XST payments!

somebody tried litebit.eu out?is this site legit?

Yes this site is legit. Bought approx. 50k XST within last month. Max amount for one order is 5k. I used my Credit Card. XST arrived in my wallet after an hour when I bought. Only once I had to wait for 3 hours but was informed by email that it is s bit delayed. Hope this helps!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Wink Ik like the sentence in your explaination: The price will never stop rising! Cheesy

Thanx mate Wink
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
 Wink Ik like the sentence in your explaination: The price will never stop rising! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
it seems something great going to happen very soon.
still holding and buying more XST, hope this Christmas will be great.

this coin looks  so good, but price is shit , plz somebody explane me

On the below link u can find the explanation   Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9582235
Ok I'l take some XST
MR1
legendary

On the below link u can find the explanation   Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9582235
MR1
legendary
For whom who does not know:

On www.litebit.eu u can deposit money directly on your XST wallet with your credit card!

On www.litepaid.com and www.coinpayments.net  merchants have the possibility to accept XST payments!
legendary
Activity: 1223

legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary

I think US$850 is for the security check, not the whole wallet. Please get your fact straight Grin You can't buy the wallet as sadochismo put so much times into this without charging.

Next time, do some own research will you?

"3. Hondo and I just bought 36016 XST from the premine at the last trade price 0.00002721, which equaled $330 USD, to fund completion of the wallet, as part of an $850 payment. This will go out of the premine as two transactions of 18008 XST each. The XST payments will be sent soon."

Where do you see security check being mentioned anywhere?

If it's poor wording, it's not my fault.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

I think US$850 is for the security check, not the whole wallet. Please get your fact straight Grin You can't buy the wallet as sadochismo put so much times into this without charging.

Next time, do some own research will you?

"3. Hondo and I just bought 36016 XST from the premine at the last trade price 0.00002721, which equaled $330 USD, to fund completion of the wallet, as part of an $850 payment. This will go out of the premine as two transactions of 18008 XST each. The XST payments will be sent soon."

Where do you see security check being mentioned anywhere?

If it's poor wording, it's not my fault.
legendary
Put up a small new article about XST, which can be found here.

Keeping an eye on Slack as well for future updates Smiley

MR1
legendary
So, EmilioMann is telling me new wallet will be releasing sometime this week. They're also working on Stealthsend and stealthsend video right now. If this is really true I see something crazy is about to happen SOON! Game on!

Guys, stop spreading the information which is not confirmed by the dev team! 
legendary
Activity: 1050

nice job, great  article.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

MR1
legendary
Bots are only negative for a coin when volume is low. It make the order book look like there is huge selling pressure on low volume. When there is a lack of buyers the price drops rapidly on no volume and everyones wealth gets smashed.

When volume picks up again everyone gets rich quickly because only small volumes are needed to break the bots' sell pressure.

Bittrex fails in that the order book can be too easily manipulated and not give a real indication of the market depth of a coin.

Altcoins will have their day again when a new platform is popularised. Exchanges could easily stop bots but they would miss the trading fees and make less money. This is unfortunate for us.

What about cryptsy? Does it also have bots?
legendary
Activity: 1050
hold the coin for the long term, we can bring the price up to where it belongs for sure.
that is best strategy, hold and wait for great future.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
hold the coin for the long term, we can bring the price up to where it belongs for sure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bots are only negative for a coin when volume is low. It make the order book look like there is huge selling pressure on low volume. When there is a lack of buyers the price drops rapidly on no volume and everyones wealth gets smashed.

When volume picks up again everyone gets rich quickly because only small volumes are needed to break the bots' sell pressure.

Bittrex fails in that the order book can be too easily manipulated and not give a real indication of the market depth of a coin.

Altcoins will have their day again when a new platform is popularised. Exchanges could easily stop bots but they would miss the trading fees and make less money. This is unfortunate for us.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
And there are the bots on bittrex Angry
bittrex is botrex Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

please explain?! what you mean?
everybody knows about bittrex, there are bot on trading.

sorry i am new but what is bot?
you mean that somebody manipulated the rate?

there are bots on trading, no somebody manipulated the market.

ok but sorry....what are bots?
With simple words we can say some people use bots to trade for them. These automated bots make trade on their behalf and control the price of some coin.

Ritex, it happens with all coins
not be alarmed
these bots are used by traders to buy and sell.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
And there are the bots on bittrex Angry
bittrex is botrex Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

please explain?! what you mean?
everybody knows about bittrex, there are bot on trading.

sorry i am new but what is bot?
you mean that somebody manipulated the rate?

there are bots on trading, no somebody manipulated the market.

ok but sorry....what are bots?
With simple words we can say some people use bots to trade for them. These automated bots make trade on their behalf and control the price of some coin.
Jump to: