Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 132. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Merry Christmas to everyone and wish you all wonderful time and thousands of joys .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Merry Christmas everyone!
We are all still active in slack right now.
It's seem we're going to start the new year with a big bang!  Grin
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Man I'm so angious to see what the new wallet will bring..... Please let us know Cheesy
legendary
XST has the best team, everything about new development is going smoothly.
in XST We Trust.
legendary

Hi everyone, here's the updated roadmap!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you!

This is latest roadmap and is about to be delivered many things from this sooner. So make little research before post anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hopefully sooner will be new wallet and new downloads available for us with latest and innovative tech.

This has pretty much been the message for the last few months. Yawn
legendary
Hopefully sooner will be new wallet and new downloads available for us with latest and innovative tech.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Install Stealth Coin price ticker on your phone and be always in touch with XST price in BTC, USD, EUR, Yuan and Yen :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.xst
legendary
Activity: 1050
i don´t downloaded till now...is this important to have?
what can i do with this?
if you have the latest wallet don't worry.  everythings working/staking correctly, right?  i just downloaded the wallet straight from stealth-coin.com, it has everything.

hi yes i also dowloaded it from the site and everything works  correctly...thanks.
last question i see also this:

Sources

StealthCoin: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/
StealthRelay: https://github.com/StealthSend/StealthRelay/

what are this?
stealthsend is to send coin to an anonymous recipient, i believe.
stealthrelay is  encrypted email

stealthrelay generate pipeline to send coin anonymously through encrypted Text.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
what can i do with this?
if you have the latest wallet don't worry.  everythings working/staking correctly, right?  i just downloaded the wallet straight from stealth-coin.com, it has everything.

hi yes i also dowloaded it from the site and everything works  correctly...thanks.
last question i see also this:

Sources

StealthCoin: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/
StealthRelay: https://github.com/StealthSend/StealthRelay/

what are this?
stealthsend is to send coin to an anonymous recipient, i believe.
stealthrelay is encrypted email
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
what can i do with this?
Activity: 436
i see this dowload on first page:

Stealth Coin Daemon v1.3.0.0

whats this?can somebody explain

command line application
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
what's going on? any new?
i am sure about XST team, they are on hard job and about to finish new qt client and thev web wallet.
hope there will be great release very soon.

when is this new qt client release any word from xst team?
legendary
i am sure about XST team, they are on hard job and about to finish new qt client and thev web wallet.
hope there will be great release very soon.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Litebit.eu  Is great al my friends and i buy there..and they are always communicate when you have a Question...I ask litebit.eu to support XST because it is one of the best Coins on the moment.

So Litebit.eu Is 100% Correct.
yes litebit.eu is legit site. there services are great and friendly.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Litebit.eu  Is great al my friends and i buy there..and they are always communicate when you have a Question...I ask litebit.eu to support XST because it is one of the best Coins on the moment.

So Litebit.eu Is 100% Correct.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
For whom who does not know:

On www.litebit.eu u can deposit money directly on your XST wallet with your credit card!

On www.litepaid.com and www.coinpayments.net  merchants have the possibility to accept XST payments!

somebody tried litebit.eu out?is this site legit?

They are absolutely legit. I bought XST on their website several times and everything went perfect!

What is good with them is that u can directly buy XST with fiat (credit card) without the participation of bitcoin.

Their customer service is also very friendly and answers to inquiries very fast (sometimes in 20 minutes)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
For whom who does not know:

On www.litebit.eu u can deposit money directly on your XST wallet with your credit card!

On www.litepaid.com and www.coinpayments.net  merchants have the possibility to accept XST payments!

somebody tried litebit.eu out?is this site legit?

Yes this site is legit. Bought approx. 50k XST within last month. Max amount for one order is 5k. I used my Credit Card. XST arrived in my wallet after an hour when I bought. Only once I had to wait for 3 hours but was informed by email that it is s bit delayed. Hope this helps!

I didn't know about this.  That's kind of cool.

I wonder what 2015 will bring regarding the direct access of alts with USD?  The training wheels are off, time to get things working!
Jump to: