Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 135. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If Stealthcoin Team succeed to deliver whatever they want to then this will be game changer and historic move.
Keep running this is marathon a long track to run on , slowly but steadily win the race. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
well xst is a must! i love it!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
thank you for your answer Emilio Smiley
i have a question about my wallet.....
when i make new adress to receive i see also
stealth adress.....what means this?

you're welcome
stealth address is a feature that makes the receiver of a transaction be anonymous.
For example, if you want to receive a payment untraceable in blockchain, you can create a stealth address for this transaction.

Does this feature make the money receiver fully anonymous?

yep, but only the receiver
the dev team is working to sender also be fully anon through stealthsend, but I think this will be reached before indirectly, with stealthtext + webwallet.

Thanx for your comprehensive answers you provide us here !

you're welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1008
I wonder what will be the next good news???   Roll Eyes
just be patient something really wonderful about to happen very soon,
XST team is on hard job to make it possible, so stay tuned and soon we will enter into the great future.
agreed with you, patience is the key of success in crypto world,
still holding and buying more, i believe in XST team.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I wonder what will be the next good news???   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
In other news: Stealthcoin hits 1000 followers on twitter!

It's a great milestone and show's our communities capability.

congrats.... good news to see that Smiley
@deadliftbrah

Awesome !!!
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
In other news: Stealthcoin hits 1000 followers on twitter!

It's a great milestone and show's our communities capability.

you're welcome
stealth address is a feature that makes the receiver of a transaction be anonymous.
For example, if you want to receive a payment untraceable in blockchain, you can create a stealth address for this transaction.

the dev team is working to sender also be fully anon through stealthsend, but I think this will be reached before indirectly, with stealthtext + webwallet.

Thanx for your comprehensive answers you provide us here !
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

you're welcome

you're welcome

Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Wow Emilio, Thanks a lot. What an impressive wallet it will be, just Stunning!!!

You're welcome
Hondo said on slack that web wallet also will be something revolutionary.
She can work with stealthtext transaction and I think it will do stealthcoin 100% anon and decentralized.
With a unique technology, since stealthtext is a mobile app so don't need to be open source.

Maybe he found a way to make stealthcoin completely anon??!! That would be incredibly good news. We all know TOR is not completely anonymous. Could it BE the One!!!! Wink
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Wow Emilio, Thanks a lot. What an impressive wallet it will be, just Stunning!!!

You're welcome
Hondo said on slack that web wallet also will be something revolutionary.
She can work with stealthtext transaction and I think it will do stealthcoin 100% anon and decentralized.
With a unique technology, since stealthtext is a mobile app so don't need to be open source.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

you're welcome
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
It would be really helpful if we could get an update from the devs on this forum. Anyone on slack willing to ask Hondo to update us here?

Thanks!

G.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Thank you for your clear answer. By the way, i think it was you, but i'm not sure, you posted a sneak preview of the new wallet??
Could you post it again? Do you know somethings about this new wallet besides it looking amazing?? Smiley

You're welcome
I didn't, was je_sus, but the image are these:

Stealthcoin new wallet is in testing

Here is a link to some of the screenshots also:

And

Almost 2 months ago they were testing? Why do we not have any info on the next release?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Thank you for your clear answer. By the way, i think it was you, but i'm not sure, you posted a sneak preview of the new wallet??
Could you post it again? Do you know somethings about this new wallet besides it looking amazing?? Smiley

You're welcome
I didn't, was je_sus, but the image are these:

Stealthcoin new wallet is in testing

Here is a link to some of the screenshots also:

And

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
i try  to buy over a week ago....i think therefore the Price is ricing Wink ....
but i want to buy more to the actual rate!!!
on bittrex ist nearly impossible...... Sad how can i buy much coins at once?

ritex

what is your first language?
Here in this community there are many people whose English is not the first language, include me
First see how much you want pay for xst. For example 0.00002900.
Then just do a buy order of 5 btc for that price.
People interested in selling going selling for you until your buy order be complete

EDIT: but if you want buy orders that are there, you don't need to write the value and amount of coins for each sales order, just click on the value and number of coins that they will appear in the purchase box.
Or else make a big buy order for example 1 btc at 0.00003200 and all sales orders until 3200 satoshis will go to you by the value they were placed by the seller and not at your 3200.
Do you understand me? Sorry but my English is bad too lol

Hey.yeah i make it so the last days....i will buy everyday slowly.....
yes i understand you...are here other guys from Germany? where are you from?

Hey Ritex, there are some guys from Germany here. Sascha Pahlke from dev team, he is the xst graphic designer. Gustopaz and Bavaria from what i know.
Stealthcoin is rising again on Bittrex! Love this coin!
Jump to: