Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 149. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I have changed http://www.stealthtalk.org to basic layout as per requested. I've to admitted it do look much better. Anyone registered here will receiving 100 XST, message me your user ID and XST address after you have done registered. Thanks

Great job BTCwriter!

New design looks much better!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
I have changed http://www.stealthtalk.org to basic layout as per requested. I've to admitted it do look much better. Anyone registered here will receiving 100 XST, message me your user ID and XST address after you have done registered. Thanks
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
@Hondo or other person from devteam, I have some questions about some features on the roadmap, which are:

-What is and for what serving stealthvault?

-Stealthtext sms transactions will may be used with the webwallet so that it is not necessary any access to our pc?

Thanks

Stealthvault is like putting stealthcoin in a vault. You "deposit" coins into the vault and they go to cold storage. That is, the private key for the deposited coins are not in a live wallet. To get them out, you make a withdrawal.

Yes, we will make Stealthtext SMS transactions integrate with the web wallet.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Can someone explain staking to me? I think I understand the concept, but I'm not sure how or if it's working.
I put a bunch of XST in my wallet - I hover over the icon in the bottom right and it shows that I'm 'minting' and gives me an estimate of when I'll see a reward.
It said about 14 hours. After about 5 days, I received some coins - I understand it takes three days before the coins are 'mature'.
However, since then, the 'weight' of my minting has gone down to 8, and it's estimating over a thousand days before the next reward.
Throughout the entire process, the 'stake' figure has read 0.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

Don't worry about the estimates that appear, they are not real
Take a look at this explanation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8075837
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can someone explain staking to me? I think I understand the concept, but I'm not sure how or if it's working.
I put a bunch of XST in my wallet - I hover over the icon in the bottom right and it shows that I'm 'minting' and gives me an estimate of when I'll see a reward.
It said about 14 hours. After about 5 days, I received some coins - I understand it takes three days before the coins are 'mature'.
However, since then, the 'weight' of my minting has gone down to 8, and it's estimating over a thousand days before the next reward.
Throughout the entire process, the 'stake' figure has read 0.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks
Activity: 417
Merit: 250

Hi everyone, here's the updated roadmap!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ty for graphic update! it is nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@Hondo or other person from devteam, I have some questions about some features on the roadmap, which are:

-What is and for what serving stealthvault?

-Stealthtext sms transactions will may be used with the webwallet so that it is not necessary any access to our pc?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1050
hope within this week we will new wallet with stealthclient..

the new QT is called "stealthclient", its not a feature, it is your future "desktop client".

The term "wallet" will be used for the upcoming online platform > stealthwallet & stealthvault

best of luck, hope will see soon.

the release is not far away  Wink
thanks explanation about stealthclinet, understand about it now...
Activity: 23

the new QT is called "stealthclient", its not a feature, it is your future "desktop client".

The term "wallet" will be used for the upcoming online platform > stealthwallet & stealthvault

the release is not far away  Wink
legendary
GR8 !
"2014 | 11" - everything comes in november - Super Great!!! Shocked

Cheesy No, Update November 2014
when next update will come?

First (1) release will be the brandnew stealthclient. The roadmap itself will be updated frequently right after the single releases.
is there any specific date about new release, already too much delay...

We don't give hard dates for the releases anymore, they will be out as soon as possible. We don't want to meet deadlines only, we aim to deliver high-quality products.
GR8 !

First (1) release will be the brandnew stealthclient. The roadmap itself will be updated frequently right after the single releases.

We don't give hard dates for the releases anymore, they will be out as soon as possible. We don't want to meet deadlines only, we aim to deliver high-quality products.
legendary
GR8 !

legendary

nice job buddy...
legendary
GR8 !

GR8 !

legendary
GR8 !

Activity: 101
Merit: 11
GR8 !
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst_bitcoin_op/xst_roadmap1114.png

Jump to: