Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 151. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Congrats BTCwriter!
To increase the number of customers, you could make t-shirts of other altcoins too, but accepting payment only with xst.

That is actually an awesome idea

+1

Although I would like the XST hoodie,  I wouldnt mind a XC shirt or a cool lookin BTC shirt/hat. I have no cryptocurrency atire yet.... Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BTCwriter, u really do great work for Stealthcoin!!!

So your XST store will sell StealthCoin design T-Shirts?

Looking forward when you will show us your XST based shop!

Yes, my store will selling Stealthcoin t-shirts and accepting Stealthcoin payment using litepaid module. I still need coinpayment module to implenting to my other businesses which using WHMCS checkout, I encourage everyone to help me and make a vote here; https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
I think the coin or any coins would be useless if there is no adoption or use in the real world. I believed Stealthcoin will be adopting by many merchants to come.

A sneak peek of our store as promised last week
There will be many altcoins designs like dogecoin and litecoin etc but only paypal, bitcoin and stealthcoin payment will be taken when it's opened

YES!!! A Stealth Hoodie!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Congrats BTCwriter!
i think that to increase the number of customers, you could make t-shirts of other altcoins too, but accepting payment only with xst.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hey guys, I have to weed out my watched threads can one of you PM me when the wallet is released?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Good luck man!!!

U are the first online shop to accept XST !!!

We are looking forward for the URL of your website Wink

here is link for the btcwriter website

http://www.altcoinoutlet.com/
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Good luck man!!!

U are the first online shop to accept XST !!!

We are looking forward for the URL of your website Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
As soon as Hondo sets up online stealth wallet, BTCwriter will launch online xst payments Wink

Hey, why i didn't think that one? I am sorry BTCwriter but it looks like you are going to have a competitor my friend...

I'm sure there are many business ideas and niches we can use Stealthcoin and to promoting Stealthcoin at the same time. I'm sure the ocean is big enough for the two of us  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
As soon as Hondo sets up online stealth wallet, BTCwriter will launch online xst payments Wink

Actually we're don't need the online stealth wallet at the moment, the store is 100% ready to go anytime. Customers will sending payment to us using Litepaid module which implemented into our checkout then Litepaid send us the XST coins direct to our wallet  Grin
nice shot BTCwriter, hope we will see more Merchant for XST....
best of luck for your support and great work
legendary

Actually we're don't need the online stealth wallet at the moment, the store is 100% ready to go anytime. Customers will sending payment to us using Litepaid module which implemented into our checkout then Litepaid send us the XST coins direct to our wallet  Grin
MR1
legendary

Hey, why i didn't think that one? I am sorry BTCwriter but it looks like you are going to have a competitor my friend...

Very good! More merchants will accept XST and more they promote XST by T-Shirts, hoodies, etc, better for XST !

Guys, except of XST logo, just don`t forget also to print XST website URL and QR code Wink
Activity: 151

MR1
legendary
legendary

Yes, my store will selling Stealthcoin t-shirts and accepting Stealthcoin payment using litepaid module. I still need coinpayment module to implenting to my other businesses which using WHMCS checkout, I encourage everyone to help me and make a vote here; https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
I think the coin or any coins would be useless if there is no adoption or use in the real world. I believed Stealthcoin will be adopting by many merchants to come.

There will be many altcoins designs like dogecoin and litecoin etc but only paypal, bitcoin and stealthcoin payment will be taken when it's opened
is nice one step, i cant wait to buy with stealthcoin,
when it will be open???
legendary

let's not forget this very cool video made by a supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Very good video i like it Smiley XST have lot of potential  Kiss it's just a bad days for XST not more than that.

im agree thats good video and xst have a good pontential but why xst price down ?

You don`t know why the price is down? Here is why:

Many XST adopters used to complain that 14k satoshi was too high price for them and that they could not afford that price. So we decided to make a special offer to all these people: we reduced the price to 2k satoshi till the end of the year. Remember that this offer last only till the end of 2014. After the new year the price will never stop to rise, so take advantage of this special offer !!!  Cheesy

This one is very cool. I like it man. Great sense of humor.

It is! If I knew that weak hands were going to panic-sell, I would have waited another day to stock up... can't complain though. I still got 'em at a bargain!
Damn, I don't remember my Slack login & I can't recover it because I used a hushmail account that locked me out for inactivity... unless I get a paid account with them. I was RiseFromTheAshes74. Can anybody help me out or should I just start over from scratch?
legendary
Activity: 1288

Dont forget new wallet is in test mode.i catched everything so i know the true,wallet is comin on this planet.byebye

And

I have to say that wallet is damn sexy Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Why are non fud posts being deleted? Are you guys trying to drive people away?

What non fud post was deleted?
Are being deleted only fud posts or that are quoting fud posts

The one I pointed out to one guy that he is running around with blinders on that is not advantageous and that his use of the English language is sub-par.

Bad post: "Wahhhhhh. Why are you guys not making me rich? My English is better than yours. You support of this project means you have blinders on!!! Boo hooo."

Good post: "I understand this is an open source project and the devs have never gotten paid by anybody. I understand that when I buy coins at an exchange, my money is not going to the devs, it's going to someone else, who, like me, bought their coins at an exchange. I understand that the entire money supply of the coin has gone through the exchange at least 4 times. Like the devs, I contribute this coin to help my own investment. Here's what I have done and I think it will help adoption of XST and my investment. It feels good to help. I'm glad I'm not a whiner."

Hope that helps!

Classic... I love it!  Grin

Didn't even see it he's been on ignore for awhile. It was a very cute statement.
MR1
legendary
Nice gustopaz!

Never loose faith in XST !!!

In XST We Trust !
MR1
legendary
let's not forget this very cool video made by a supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Very good video i like it Smiley XST have lot of potential  Kiss it's just a bad days for XST not more than that.

im agree thats good video and xst have a good pontential but why xst price down ?

You don`t know why the price is down? Here is why:

Many XST adopters used to complain that 14k satoshi was too high price for them and that they could not afford that price. So we decided to make a special offer to all these people: we reduced the price to 2k satoshi till the end of the year. Remember that this offer last only till the end of 2014. After the new year the price will never stop to rise, so take advantage of this special offer !!!  Cheesy

This one is very cool. I like it man. Great sense of humor.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: