Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 155. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
If I buy 100.000 XST and stake them in my wallet, approximately how many coins I will earn per day?

I think ~ 30-50

Thanx Dev !

One more question guys:

In 2, 3, 4 year will be the same? 30-50 coins per day for 100k coins?

i think may be change the interest plan in future...

When stealthsend be launched, it will cease to be POS.
I see the interest today as a reward for waiting for stealthsend.

I have problem with sync....i downloadedte blockchain etc....sync stuck at 63% Sad ihave 19 connection, i re-starting the wallet..pc....but don't work...what i can do? please anyone can help my??

Are you using wallet 1.3.0.0?
I'll talk with devs on slack asking for they upload a newer blockchain
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have problem with sync....i downloadedte blockchain etc....sync stuck at 63% Sad ihave 19 connection, i re-starting the wallet..pc....but don't work...what i can do? please anyone can help my??
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
If I buy 100.000 XST and stake them in my wallet, approximately how many coins I will earn per day?

I think ~ 30-50

Thanx Dev !

One more question guys:

In 2, 3, 4 year will be the same? 30-50 coins per day for 100k coins?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
There will be no more dump. Look at the buy wall !!!
Andorra is a tax haven in Europe. They will need XST to launder tons of money Wink

A great point that flew right over my head!  Wink

It seems XST has a splendid future Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Andorra is a tax haven in Europe. They will need XST to launder tons of money Wink

A great point that flew right over my head!  Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
ETA - an acronym for Euskadi Ta Askatasuna - is an armed Basque nationalist and separatist organization which is going to use exclusively XST to finance its operations Cheesy

They can't afford it.  The support base has waned since the creation of Andorra.

What is Andorra? I've never heard of it?

Edit: I did a search & it's a small Southern European Country. I don't understand the connection.

The Basque people fought a separist action against Spain for decades until they got their own mostly independent country and it's called Andorra.
ETA - an acronym for Euskadi Ta Askatasuna - is an armed Basque nationalist and separatist organization which is going to use exclusively XST to finance its operations Cheesy

They can't afford it.  The support base has waned since the creation of Andorra.

What is Andorra? I've never heard of it?

Edit: I did a search & it's a small Southern European Country. I don't understand the connection.
To quote Larry the Cable Guy... "That's funny right there, I don't care who ya're!"
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

They can't afford it.  The support base has waned since the creation of Andorra.
Mate, ETA mean - Estimated Time of Arrival Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
What is ETA for Anon send?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi everyone!

just a quick update: i had a look at the new QT a few minutes ago and actually had the chance to try out most of its features. This one is going to be really nice!  Wink We're not finished yet but everyone who's involved is working hard, be sure.

sadochismo

Thanks for update ! Take time to bring out solid and well tested wallet. We support you all the time.
will be the best wallet ever in the history of crypto...
we are waiting for it... sure after a time we will get that
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hi everyone!

just a quick update: i had a look at the new QT a few minutes ago and actually had the chance to try out most of its features. This one is going to be really nice!  Wink We're not finished yet but everyone who's involved is working hard, be sure.

sadochismo

Thanks for update ! Take time to bring out solid and well tested wallet. We support you all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi everyone!

sadochismo

So no ETA?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

sadochismo
Activity: 467
Merit: 250

I think ~ 30-50

Thanx Dev !

The annual POS interest is 20% ?

PoS interest: 20% annually
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days
Jump to: