Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 48. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Last Active:    April 04, 2017, 09:42:11 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
According to github there is no development.
that very sad message. the last day DEV login BTT 1.5 months ago
Activity: 322
According to github there is no development.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
whether the DEV is still working on this coin or not, i see he did not post here long times
Activity: 322
Total fuckery: xst is back to 600 satoshis from 2200 satoshis in 3days  Grin

Hello 300 satoshis soon.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
MR1, thanks for the info,  worked like charm! Smiley
Activity: 417
Hi,to all who sent msgs to facebook fanpage created by me : https://www.facebook.com/StealthCoin-834082549986029/

I try to answer what i know,but i know nothing,im just updating it with valuable news...
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Can anyone point me to the guide of how to send XST to stealth addresses?

You want to know how to send XST to stealth addresses or how to generate stealth addresses?

If you wonder how to send XST to stealth addresses, the procedure is exactly the same as in case of standard sending.

If you want to generate XST stealth addresses:
1) Click on the RECEIVE XST button of the StealthClient
2) On the bottom of the wallet click on + New address
3) In the pop-up window mark Stealth Address and press OK button

Stealth addresses allow you to generate a public key that you can provide to multiple parties and the parties can pay you but they can’t see funds you receive from the other parties. While the payers can see their money moving, hitting the destination, and being spent, they can’t see transactions from other parties.

This means that a person can publish a public address, and have potentially thousands of payments reach it without each party being able to observe their spending.

With Tor + Stealth addresses StealthCoin perfectly guarantees the anonymity of the fund receiver.

legendary
Im new in crypto. Is STEALTH better anon coin than NAVCOIN? I want invest some BTC.

YOU ARE IDIOT.

Look who is talking Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
Im new in crypto. Is STEALTH better anon coin than NAVCOIN? I want invest some BTC.

YOU ARE IDIOT.
legendary
Can anyone point me to the guide of how to send XST to stealth addresses?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

XST guarantees anonymity by 2 means:

1) Tor and
2) Stealth addresses

I do not know NAV. As you know now the anon tech of XST, it`s up to you to compare it with NAV.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys Smiley

Just invested $4k into Stealth Coin. The website looks awesome. I'm going to hodl for a year.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 53

DYOR!
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Quick update from Hondo

---

Network sync is going very slow. I have picked up about 100k of 200k blocks from the network in about the last 12 hr. So I should catch up to one of the main forks by tomorrow morning. Then I will roll back to the divergence, which happened mid-day yesterday, from what I can tell. Then I will try to find the highest chain, which trex is no longer on. Once I catch up to it, I will create a bootstrap and release a client with an updated tor, along with the bootstrap. Because the network is so slow, this could take until tomorrow night. I really thought I would wake up and be at the top of the highest chain this morning.

In short, I am on it, but network communication is so slow, it is slowing down the process.
Also, I have to make a release.
They had to freeze the wallet at trex so they wouldn't get flooded with support requests when people's withdraws and deposits didn't show up.

---

Please note it may take a few days, we're on it 100%.
thank you in advance for your patience

Hey wait. Does this mean that Hondo is going to make an announcement?  Shocked

I think what he meant is the bootstrap release, I could be wrong though.
Activity: 22
legendary

Hey man, looks like you're good at catching details! Waiting with bated breath Smiley
Activity: 744
Merit: 500

Quick update from Hondo

---

Network sync is going very slow. I have picked up about 100k of 200k blocks from the network in about the last 12 hr. So I should catch up to one of the main forks by tomorrow morning. Then I will roll back to the divergence, which happened mid-day yesterday, from what I can tell. Then I will try to find the highest chain, which trex is no longer on. Once I catch up to it, I will create a bootstrap and release a client with an updated tor, along with the bootstrap. Because the network is so slow, this could take until tomorrow night. I really thought I would wake up and be at the top of the highest chain this morning.

In short, I am on it, but network communication is so slow, it is slowing down the process.
Also, I have to make a release.
They had to freeze the wallet at trex so they wouldn't get flooded with support requests when people's withdraws and deposits didn't show up.

---

Please note it may take a few days, we're on it 100%.
thank you in advance for your patience

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Yeah after large cap altcoins it`s not up to the small alts to go to the moon.
Activity: 301
So happy Bittrex is back. It's been an exciting week so far. I suspect we are experiencing prepumps for a lot of coins right now. April should be very interesting, to say the least. 
Pages:
Jump to: