Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 93. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I speak too soon indeed . Now it just stuck at 96%

But at least its connected. Just no transactions from 12 days ago.

Just stopped downloading the block chain weird. any thoughts?

Sorry its moving again with full force. This is better than horse racing. When its finished I am straight on cryptsy

Glad to know the new bootstrap file worked fine on your Mac.
legendary
Activity: 1372

Sorry its moving again with full force. This is better than horse racing. When its finished I am straight on cryptsy
legendary

legendary
Has anyone else managed to get the MAC wallet working at all?

Important note:

When you unzip the bootstrap file, a bootstrap folder will appear in ~/Library/Application Support/StealthCoin  directory.

Open this unzipped folder and cut the bootstrap.dat file from it.

Paste the bootstrap.dat file in the ~/Library/Application Support/StealthCoin directory.

Now launch your StealthClient.

Working. Thanks. Excited now.. Will buy more Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi, POS interest seems to me really insane 20% annually seems too much devaluation for a coin, even Bitcoin at 10% rate inflation have bad day trying to overcome the sell pressure, 1.5% to 3.5% could be more reasonable rate for a coin that not has widespread use yet  Undecided
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
VOTE FOR

Vote for Stealthcoin to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

MR1
legendary

Important note:

When you unzip the bootstrap file, a bootstrap folder will appear in ~/Library/Application Support/StealthCoin  directory.

Open this unzipped folder and cut the bootstrap.dat file from it.

Paste the bootstrap.dat file in the ~/Library/Application Support/StealthCoin directory.

Now launch your StealthClient.

MR1
legendary

gravitate, the dev has just updated the bootstrap file

Bootstrap: https://tinyurl.com/xst-bootstrap

Or check the OP to download it.

Follow the same steps as before just use the new bootstrap file. This time it will work for you.

Let us know if you still have an issue with syncing with this new bootstrap file.
legendary
MR1
legendary
It is all about the stealth.money! Soon world money will turned to stealth.money, privacy and secured!

Stealth.Money, privacy and secured internet money!
stealth.money will take the world and social media by storm, stay tune  Grin

It is my mega campaign for StealthCoin

Turn your money to Stealth.Money sounds great!  Cheesy
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
It is all about the stealth.money! Soon world money will turned to stealth.money, privacy and secured!

Stealth.Money, privacy and secured internet money!
stealth.money will take the world and social media by storm, stay tune  Grin

It is my mega campaign for StealthCoin
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Welcome back btt forum !

Don`t forget to change your password on this forum coz it was apparently hacked.

i was hoping bitcointalk.org would be down and lock down forever so there would be no more/less scam coins being create. all the scam coins are originated from bitcointalk.org forums. i'm willing to donates 2btc to people who is/are going to take down bitcointalk.org forum forever.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Is this coin worth it? I am thinking of Investing 4 BTC...........

You think 4 BTC is something for a coin which has 5-7 BTC trade volume everyday ?  Cheesy
legendary
Guys I have the latest OS X running and it shows connected to network. But still shows 0% after 5 days. Cant receive coins and the block explorer doesn't work. Any thing I can try?

you can try this:

I had the same problem few days ago when installing a new wallet in a mac with yosemite and the bootstrap don't worked to me.
I solved by copying and pasting the XST files that was in my other mac with osx mavericks.

I put available on dropbox the actualized blockchain (blk0001.dat file + txleveldb folder) working on yosemite https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hhr92ot8r0k18vx/AAAXlMoBts1Tz_sFd5Z1Nw9La?dl=0

If the tutorial posted by MR1 don't work also to you, try this:

-Close your wallet
-Go to "user/library/application support/StealthCoin" in your mac, delete everything except "wallet.dat"
-Download and open the folder "XSTblockchainOSX" from my dropbox and copy and paste the file "blk00001.dat" + "txleveldb" folder in your folder "StealthCoin"
-Restart your wallet and wait less then 5 minutes

Im a bit paranoid about doing this is there any risk of hacking etc?
no there is no risk involve about any kind of hacking through this process, these are simple steps to make sync faster your wallet so you can do this without any tension or worry about.

I followed this and now no active connecitons to the network  Huh Any more ideas?

Have u tried to sync with bootstrap file? If yes, even in this case u need at least 2 hours to complete the sync process.

Also be sure that your firewall does not block StealthClient connection to internet.

Hio do I sync with the bootstrap file?

It was connected but when I deleted everything apart from wallet.dat and then copied over blk0001.dat file + txleveldb folder I re opened the wallet and it did not connect at all. It said No active connections.
MR1
legendary
Guys I have the latest OS X running and it shows connected to network. But still shows 0% after 5 days. Cant receive coins and the block explorer doesn't work. Any thing I can try?

you can try this:

I had the same problem few days ago when installing a new wallet in a mac with yosemite and the bootstrap don't worked to me.
I solved by copying and pasting the XST files that was in my other mac with osx mavericks.

I put available on dropbox the actualized blockchain (blk0001.dat file + txleveldb folder) working on yosemite https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hhr92ot8r0k18vx/AAAXlMoBts1Tz_sFd5Z1Nw9La?dl=0

-Close your wallet
-Go to "user/library/application support/StealthCoin" in your mac, delete everything except "wallet.dat"
-Download and open the folder "XSTblockchainOSX" from my dropbox and copy and paste the file "blk00001.dat" + "txleveldb" folder in your folder "StealthCoin"

no there is no risk involve about any kind of hacking through this process, these are simple steps to make sync faster your wallet so you can do this without any tension or worry about.

I followed this and now no active connecitons to the network  Huh Any more ideas?

Have u tried to sync with bootstrap file? If yes, even in this case u need at least 2 hours to complete the sync process.

Also be sure that your firewall does not block StealthClient connection to internet.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Nice volume... maybe I've got in at the bottom FOR ONCE!!! 

If you`ve got at the bottom, you`ll make a nice profit then Wink

hope so... any updates from the slack insiders?

I can't really spend time on ANOTHER forum/whatever ...
legendary

you can try this:

-Close your wallet

Nice volume... maybe I've got in at the bottom FOR ONCE!!! 

If you`ve got at the bottom, you`ll make a nice profit then Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
WOW, XST is featured on Bittrex as the biggest % gain coin !!!

Pages:
Jump to: