Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 89. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can someone post some news from slack?
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I think that it`s time that I put my bids at 1.5k
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
some news about this coin ?!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Hi, some working block explorer actually?

thanks

Block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/

It is shown in our OP.

Block explorer is also integrated in StealthClient.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi, some working block explorer actually?

thanks
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Happy birthday XST ! I hope the best for this wonderful coin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Today is the 1st Birthday of StealthCoin.

Happy Birthday StealthCoin !!!

Just a little reminder of XST`s main achievements during its first year:

1)   StealthCoin has integrated stealth addresses which makes money receiver fully anonymous.

2)   StealthCoin is the first POS combined with TOR anonymity coin.

3)   Amazingly designed website – www.stealth-coin.com

4)   StealthText - first fully decentralized money sending feature through SMS. No internet connection is required to send funds securely in a fully stealth mode.

5)   StealthClient – StealthCoin`s native 3D wallet. First 3D native wallet in crypto universe.

Keep progressing XST !!!

Cheers Wink

Cheers!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Today is the 1st Birthday of StealthCoin.

Happy Birthday StealthCoin !!!

Just a little reminder of XST`s main achievements during its first year:

1)   StealthCoin has integrated stealth addresses which makes money receiver fully anonymous.

2)   StealthCoin is the first POS combined with TOR anonymity coin.

3)   Amazingly designed website – www.stealth-coin.com

4)   StealthText - first fully decentralized money sending feature through SMS. No internet connection is required to send funds securely in a fully stealth mode.

5)   StealthClient – StealthCoin`s native 3D wallet. First 3D native wallet in crypto universe.

Keep progressing XST !!!

Cheers Wink
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Indeed, XST does not want to come down to 1.500 satoshis. I`m waiting for a month now but no chance.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I will buy too , if he ever reaches 1500—6 but....
legendary
I will buy 100k XST at 1.550 sats. If anyone is interested PM me.

You can try put up buy walls on Bittrex or Cryptsy and wait. I'm sure impatient people will bite.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I will buy 100k XST at 1.550 sats. If anyone is interested PM me.
MR1
legendary
@kleinone

No problem. Nice week-end U too !
Activity: 4
Hey guys I've been invested in stealthcoin for a while now but lately I cannot open my wallet. When I try, it seems to stop at 46% and present an error pop up about Stealth-master\src\kernel.ccp, Line 451. The popup box says MinGW Runtime Assertion
I'm using windows 7 and have had the wallet open for quite a while minting.
I've tried reinstalling the wallet and restarting the PC and all that, but nothing works. I also sent an email to [email protected] explaining the issue and showing pics of the error but there has been no response after a few weeks. I'd really like to get back to minting. Is there any place I can go for troubleshooting or wallet support?

Thanks

Have u tried to sync the wallet with bootstrap file? If not, follow these steps:

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the zipped bootstrap file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWOb ... sp=sharing
6. Unpack the bootstrap file into the application data directory (C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin)
7. Start the new client
8. For the new client your computer will pause momentarily at 71% to fill the key pool (you may not notice)
9. The progress will pause at 91% for as much as one hour (up to 2 hours for old computers!) to validate the bootstrap file
10. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

Also refer to our FAQ sections for further info:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46&sid=a0efebf64fb99ee1d8b80cf4b5278479

If the problem persists come back here and we`ll try to help you.

This worked for me. Thank you for your help MR1! Have a great weekend!
MR1
legendary
Important note:

When you unzip the bootstrap file, a bootstrap folder will appear in C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin  directory.

Open this unzipped folder and cut the bootstrap.dat file from it.

Paste the bootstrap.dat file in the C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin directory.

Now launch your StealthClient.
MR1
legendary
Hey guys I've been invested in stealthcoin for a while now but lately I cannot open my wallet. When I try, it seems to stop at 46% and present an error pop up about Stealth-master\src\kernel.ccp, Line 451. The popup box says MinGW Runtime Assertion
I've tried reinstalling the wallet and restarting the PC and all that, but nothing works. I also sent an email to [email protected] explaining the issue and showing pics of the error but there has been no response after a few weeks. I'd really like to get back to minting. Is there any place I can go for troubleshooting or wallet support?

Thanks

Have u tried to sync the wallet with bootstrap file? If not, follow these steps:

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the zipped bootstrap file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWOb ... sp=sharing
6. Unpack the bootstrap file into the application data directory (C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin)
7. Start the new client
8. For the new client your computer will pause momentarily at 71% to fill the key pool (you may not notice)
9. The progress will pause at 91% for as much as one hour (up to 2 hours for old computers!) to validate the bootstrap file
10. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

Also refer to our FAQ sections for further info:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46&sid=a0efebf64fb99ee1d8b80cf4b5278479

If the problem persists come back here and we`ll try to help you.
legendary

Thanks

This forum is the best place to get your answer not [email protected]. If you follow a few pages back there is a bootstrap instruction or search for Stealthcoin bootstrap instruction.
Activity: 4

Thanks
MR1
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: