Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 91. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I'll price match additional 10 USD or 2000 XST, whichever winner preferring

I did not understand your post. U are adding 10 USD to the winner?

Hello, yes, I'm adding $10 to the winner.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

I did not understand your post. U are adding 10 USD to the winner?
legendary

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
XST soon soon 10k

if you want jump on train get IN

XST is on the list for big pump next week  Grin   i saw it on my own eyes  Grin

OK, let`s go !
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
XST soon soon 10k

XST is on the list for big pump next week  Grin   i saw it on my own eyes  Grin

^^^^^^Noob Detected^^^^^^

You dont need to jump on the train but in front of it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
XST soon soon 10k

XST is on the list for big pump next week  Grin   i saw it on my own eyes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
What is stealth s3nd please?

StealthSend is going to render anonymous the sender of funds. It will be a fully decentralized anonymity solution unlike some other coins which have centralized anonymity feature.

StealthSend is considered to be one of the pillars of the Stealth project together with StealthClient (StealthWallet), StealthText, StealthWebWallet and StealthSend based decentralized market.   

Is there a rough ETA on it at all? Or any other details? You see for projects like this I would really like to go full broke and take a calculated risk. But because I know not much about it I am only slightly convinced. If you convince me I will throw 10 BTC at it through exchanges or privately.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

StealthSend is going to render anonymous the sender of funds. It will be a fully decentralized anonymity solution unlike some other coins which have centralized anonymity feature.

StealthSend is considered to be one of the pillars of the Stealth project together with StealthClient (StealthWallet), StealthText, StealthWebWallet and StealthSend based decentralized market.   
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
The bootstrap is very old. Any chance of an up to date one please?
legendary
legendary
Guys my MAC wallet quit connecting any ideas?
legendary

StealthSend is XST(StealthCoin) anonymity transaction, making sender and receiver anonymous.
I like this to be call StealthMode transaction, it sound better and unique  Grin

Oh cool. When willl this be finished?
legendary

StealthSend is XST(StealthCoin) anonymity transaction, making sender and receiver anonymous.
I like this to be call StealthMode transaction, it sound better and unique  Grin
legendary
legendary
Well I have just bought another 0.7 BTC worth. Pretty cheap really got 30,000. When this goes crazy and they reach 1 usd each it will be awesome. Gosh I have just talked myself into buying more   Grin
Some might say I am too impulsive but I usually know a good thing when I see one Smiley

By the way to the DEVS I am thinking about making a  physical coin like this I make them already https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-12-troy-oz-005-btc-coins-only-28-released-microsoul-coins-997519

Stealth coin would be the one. I was going to make it Black with some coating (possibly) and the codes on the back. But is there any way to generate the addresses, private keys and is there any way to shorten them at all?

Would anyone be interested in such a coin? I was potentially going to make 20k stealth coins or is that too hight? Possibly 1 XST each so it shows the great potential of stealth?

I believed XST going to be on high demand when StealthSend is out, until then. Sure, I would buy one.
legendary
Well I have just bought another 0.7 BTC worth. Pretty cheap really got 30,000. When this goes crazy and they reach 1 usd each it will be awesome. Gosh I have just talked myself into buying more   Grin
Some might say I am too impulsive but I usually know a good thing when I see one Smiley

By the way to the DEVS I am thinking about making a  physical coin like this I make them already https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-12-troy-oz-005-btc-coins-only-28-released-microsoul-coins-997519

Stealth coin would be the one. I was going to make it Black with some coating (possibly) and the codes on the back. But is there any way to generate the addresses, private keys and is there any way to shorten them at all?

Would anyone be interested in such a coin? I was potentially going to make 20k stealth coins or is that too hight? Possibly 1 XST each so it shows the great potential of stealth?

legendary
When hondo will release dark++++ price will go x1000 of XST

get in now everything under 20.000 is priceless cheap for xst now  Grin

What is dark +++?

I am already in but going to buy 1 BTC more later to be sure
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
When hondo will release dark++++ price will go x1000 of XST

get in now everything under 20.000 is priceless cheap for xst now  Grin
legendary
And I just Voted up. Stealth Coin is the coin to get to make $$$$$. If anyone is thinking of risking some bitcoin on an altcoin this is the one.

Thank you!

100 XST have been just sent to you.

Thank you very much. XST to the moon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: