Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/ - page 2. (Read 9728 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Cryptonight, ahh it will be hard to appear on an exchange because of this algo.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
"Mining UltraNote XUN coins will only be acceptable using the new UltraNote GUI wallet version

Only. Blockshares will NOT be sent if you are using other softwares to mine your XUN coins other than using UltraNote wallets.

So please respect that. "
So, no GPU mining ?

Ultranote wallet uses pools, if we point GPU miner it won't work?

We have tested that and pool will reject shares coming from outside the wallet.

Allways someone finds a way to use GPU, and it will have an advantage...
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Just read last 12 pages lol what a shit storm lol seems everyone  thinks they can launch a blockchain these days the quality of work is really going down hill and honestly is nonexistent,this launch was pathetic by sound of it and my advice is to leave blockchain development to those who know what there doing.

Ok, Thank you for your advise.
I would like to help the team and create another pool so people will have more options to mine.  XDN never did that and I think that was part of why the hashrate never got high.  Will you allow other pools to be created?

Sure thing, I will even help with building the pools and promote them.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Just read last 12 pages lol what a shit storm lol seems everyone  thinks they can launch a blockchain these days the quality of work is really going down hill and honestly is nonexistent,this launch was pathetic by sound of it and my advice is to leave blockchain development to those who know what there doing.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
mining with gpu, is it permissible to ? Why backdated to release him?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
"Mining UltraNote XUN coins will only be acceptable using the new UltraNote GUI wallet version

Only. Blockshares will NOT be sent if you are using other softwares to mine your XUN coins other than using UltraNote wallets.

So, no GPU mining ?

So how do you expect to get a higher hashrate and interest in mining the coin if only wallet mining is allowed ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I would like to help the team and create another pool so people will have more options to mine.  XDN never did that and I think that was part of why the hashrate never got high.  Will you allow other pools to be created?

So, no GPU mining ?

So, no GPU mining ?

Also have a question about wallets. Website says linux wallet but I can not find it anywhere?  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Hi,
Wallet links will be updated on the site on the re-launch date so everyone will have chance to start mining at same time.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

So, no GPU mining ?

Activity: 10

So, no GPU mining ?

Also have a question about wallets. Website says linux wallet but I can not find it anywhere?  Can someone point me in the right direction.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Total coins: 100,000,000,000 , it's true ?
Activity: 70

So, no GPU mining ?

Sorry, XUN don't support GPU mining. Only CPU.

Cryptonight/cryptonote does support gpu mining
Of course it does. That's why I'am asking.
Sorry just didn't read your post and if you cart mine with other miner I'm fully out because It very unfair if you cart mine with a gpu and you are only mine with the software they provide. It should be optional if you want to mine with gpu or cpu. Sooner or later someone will find a way to mine with a gpu so might as well allow it now. Good luck with the project anyway but I'm not going to mine this coin if you limiting hardware support.

So, no GPU mining ?

Of course it does. That's why I'am asking.
Activity: 70

So, no GPU mining ?

So, no GPU mining ?

So, no GPU mining ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Oh, that's fine.
Thank you.
Awaiting for relaunch!
Good luck!

We have reset the coin and all it's blooks. Our re-launch date is 1st November 2017 with new wallets and new blockchain. We are just running some testing now to make sure everything works as it should.
http://release.ultranote.org/

Thank you!

Will the algo be the same?

Yes it will be same, Also it will be without merged mining.
Pages:
Jump to: